It's a Nikki Swango episode

>It's a Nikki Swango episode

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/73919343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>IT AIN'T MEW STARTS PLAYING

UNCANNY

btw this got posted the other day but I went to his instagram and found nothing, did I get meme'd or did he delete it to not look pathetic?

I lost all my sympathy for this faggot when he showed his true colors. The loving husband was just a facade. He didn't deserve MEW.

>whiteknighting for a roastie and using the man's attempt to minimize the pain as evidence

not cool

It sounds like you're not familiar with instagram.
The screenshot is from his instagram story, which can only be viewed in a 24 hour period and is deleted afterwards.

I guess he feels more comfortable making use of the temporary instagram stories to write about how terrible he's coping with losing MEW

the thing is, I didn't see it even yesterday when the screenshot was posted
do you need a IG account to see those?

Did you view his stories? They don't appear like normal instagram posts, you have to tap the circular avatar of people to access the stories.

Not sure if you need an instagram account to see them.

they probably aren't visible on the web version or something

Bingo! That was why!
I downloaded an Android emulator and set up an account, I got pic related from it. I wonder what he meant.

I went to his flickr because I was wondering if he had any interesting pics and it turns out he last updated it in 2015 and most pics are of MEW. Looking at those pics was painful for some reason, I felt like looking at my own ex's pics. Why does it hurt so much, bros?

>there's actually like a 0.000000000000001% chance of you fucking mew and further cucking him

To all the idiots saying that Yuri is dead, he's not. The ones saying he's alive are also wrong. It baffles me how you can be so dense.
The bowling alley scene has him talking to Paul Marrane. We also saw a cat. Remember the previous time we saw Paul Marrane? It was during episode 3, when he talks to Gloria and tells her a story about a woman who was at the same time married and divorced for a year. Very Schrodinger-esque. You add two and two together, and you have Schrodinger story man and a cat. Schrodinger's cat. Schrodinger cat is both dead and alive until someone looks into the box. Yuri is Schrodinger's cat in this situation. He's both dead and alive.

He's alive though

What did Riley mean by THIS? Is it a reflection on nature vs nurture? It made me think of the scorpion and the frog.
vimeo.com/73919343

And dead :^)

He's alive, user... You'll see.

Saved.
I guess he could be alive because he's one of the hunter's shotguns. Maybe he'll turn on Varga.
Anyhow, the point of the Schrodinger story is that in one timeline he's dead and in another one alive. When you look inside the box, you force one timeline to become your timeline.

Yeah I think Yuri will take Varga out, UNSHACKLED Sy will somehow come to Emmett's rescue.

I hope the finale is worthy of me getting up, clapping and yelling BRAVO HAWLEY! at the end.

If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one to hear it, did it make a noise?

yes.

>Fargo finale
>when the truth is found to be lies starts playing

>it's a VM Varga episode

World's dumbest philosophical question by the world's most overrated warrior.

>by the world's most overrated warrior
who?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Fuck her.

Heartless bitch.

Her whole look in this episode was great

Are you serious? She looks 40. I suspect they use aging makeup for Fargo. Compare with her here.

I see these pics/webms and they cause no effect on me, but I see the ones on Riley's flickr and it's extremely painful. Could it be because those are taken in a much more personal way?

Whoring out his own girlfriend - is that why she left him?

>extremely painful

FOR YOU

You should have told me I'm a big guy, then I'd say for you.
oh wait...
>reddit spacing

MEW-signing-the-gloryhole.jpg

That chick isn't MEW though, it's this.
He untagged her when the harassment got real (people were memeing here about him looking for prostitutes that looked like MEW).

oh shieeet, I fugged up good there

could you fucking not reddit space?

wtf is reddit space? is it like a safe space for le redditeurs?

it's when they skip lines

like this

Discount MEW is rough.

I see! The more you learn

Still would

>he adheres to the Copenhagen interpretation

>Still would
I mean it's rough to call that chick "discount MEW"

MEW thread?

Will Hawley rip that short off in the finale given that it deals with wolves and further cuck Riley?

>be wolfpack
>raise a girl during 10 years
>only get a slab of meat in retribution
I'd have them killed too, that's worse than slavery-tier

thanks for using spoiler tags jackass

.>They use aging makeup

>Not women use anti aging make up

he already did

>wolves howl when asked to howl if they mean yes
>kitten mews at MEW

(mew)

I meant as in the padding used to make McGregor look fatter. You know, sometimes they use makeup to make the cast look older.

>I waited for you Bane...
>... After all these years...

Not sure, but between that, MEW being the cat, Varga (Varg, means wolf in some germanic language) being the wolf... I think there's a lot of pottery.
Oh and don't forget Yuri's weapon being a volchatka (wolf killer).
Kino levels are approaching infinity in this season.

>episode called somebody to love
>jefferson airplane absent
they better don't do this

Reminder that Varga did nothing wrong

>implying depriving an old man of his heart medication isn't wrong

Never take pills from a guy called Varga

Good advice