JUST

go fuck your own shit up

jesus fucking cucks, all of them

so glad I'm a chink, the most powerful race in the world

>teenage girls
They're trash, girls don't become reasonable until their 30s

seems like every girl is hopping on the "fuck drumpf" bandwagon

Why let stuff like this bother you?

Just let it wash over you and you will be a happier and more productive person afterwords.

I wish you nothing but joy and peace.

>chink
pinoys are the only masterrace ping pong, stop harassing them they is good boys

>Referring to members of your own race as "white" as if you're not one of them but some 'honorary' dindu
I'll never get this. All of these people are trash anyway, just look at all the ghetto dindus and people with dogfaces retweeting it.

I bet the guy that made this stupid meme song doesn't even know why he hates Trump anyway, neither do his fans.
>dude weed lmao
>fuck whitey

Yes. Filipinos are the most powerful race on the planet.

Kek, did not expect the comic to end that way.

Also fuck these idiots who just repeat buzzwords they hear on the television. The very definition of a useful idiot.

You may not believe this but white women really are still with the white man. Of course you have some race traitors. But white women have white fathers, brothers and husbands.

gay orgy pile when?

>They're trash, girls don't become reasonable

ftfy

women don't adhere to the same tribalistic rules as men, that's why they have been oppressed for all of human history

I'm mixed but I look white, so if I tell white people I'm mixed they say I'm white, as if I can't be part of the "cool" POC club even though it's half my blood, like crabs pulling down the other crabs climbing out of the bucket. They should be the honorary member. But Mexicans never say anything, they don't care. You think it would be different, it's fucking strange. They've even changed my medical records like I'm lying or something, I never say it anymore, doesn't really matter.

Nationalism and Populism has never been this popular since the 1930's. The pendulum is swinging back our way. Not long now.

Reading the comments of that is depressing though:
twitter.com/izzyjo12/status/760088223611756544

Video of that actual moment is on there. It's not as well recieved as they make it out to be. A lot of people stayed quiet whilst the wiggers and literal niggers started bouncing.

Ameribro's sort your women folk out. Give them a few slaps if need be.
By their 30's they are no longer desirable.
Even the ones that can't vote ;)

honestly the bong here has the best advice

Lol. As if this trendy cunt isn't going to marry a white man and eventually become conservative.

And if she doesn't, she'll soon understand why it's such a bad idea when she's raising three kids on her own.

fuck em all!! kill all white people our time is now!!!!!

Why would you want to associate with those morons? Just be white.

I dunno I'm a Womp and the palefaces can be pretty cool.

Honestly. They are decent neighbors.

God I fucking hate the effect that Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr has had on the teenage girls that grew up with it. Bunch of SJW fuckheads who resent their own race.

Whitebois are sooo racist. That's why i fuck black guys xD

>God I hate widespread information, i wish everyone was as stupid as me!

I understand why you think that. But white women are feed up with this shit too.

It's those fags fault for ever going to a hip hop concert or listening to that garbage. Just go date the nice girls from home & let the sluts rot from food shortages and shit when the economy collapses

The white girls are too busy running after the black cock.

When women are in their most useless prime, they're more desirable than afterwards.
Other than that, 90% of women are always trash due to identity politics

>A fucking leaf
Pic related the guy with the headset is you at the Jewbook master influences you.

She laughs as their primal rage grows stronger. They poke the bear so recklessly.

>Twitter
>information

Not really no

most "hot girls" are actually ugly without make up and slutty clothes... and they have rail thin bodies making for terrible birth giving

they are the equivalent of hot boipussy in decadent Ancient Greece. skinny with not a thought in the head, used only for fucking

No use in them. Grow a little older, get a stable life and impregnate some fertile hipped qt 3.14

>social networks
>information
If you want information, open a book. If you want to learn when a celebrity takes a shit, visit a social network.

Chinks score pretty low though

>Guys probably aren't even Trump voters
>Just two random guys with neutral face expressions who happen to be white
>mfw white people who weren't even going to vote trump, probably are now just because they're tired of this shit
Why are upper-middle class white girls so bad at not being retarded?

It's funny.

Webm related. It's repeating itself. These dumb cunts don't know the fate of their Weimar reality.

I don't know how anyone can look at that picture and not seriously reconsider the merits of luddism.

Don't worry. Once western civilization has collapsed from all the degeneracy, we'll just start all over

>Why are upper-middle class white girls so bad at not being retarded?

Upper-middle class white women are adult bodies with a child's mind.

that doesn't look healthy

No they aren't lol
Worst case scenario they jump ship to the nearest minority, they can't be tribalistic because they have no skin in the game

>Refering to your own men as boys
Disgusting. White women should be exterminated along with the niggers.

Lies. U R delusional

We just need to reinnstitute a proper patriarchy

Indians for Trump!

I'm black 2bh f@m, but they are the worst. I am so god damn sick of them trying to "fight" Racism by encouraging further degredation of our already shit culture and hating white people. Not to mention that being able to Champion someone elses cause with no consequences if it fails is probably the most privileged positions one could be in, and yet they fail to realize this and criticize others for menial shit.

Believe me I've got no desire to be some shitty chicano mexican. I just get the sense some white people don't want to be white like it's special to be ethnic. The fuck is up with that?

Of course she comes from a broken home.

Technology is seriously starting to scare me. I almost feel like we should just stop inventing shit, we're going too far.

>Your own women referring to you as "boys"

Jesus Christ, whites. Get your shit together. Start the purges ASAP.

t. nonwhite onlooker

Whycontainit.jpg

stay bluepilled, pleb

isnt the song literally just repeating "fuck donald trump" with a shit beat for 3 minutes

>college liberals in a nutshell

The best man (or woman) for the job. Capitalism will only completely thrive when we compete as individuals, and are regarded as individuals, and not w/ preconceived biases based on our color or genitals.

you think they are just inherently retarded? of course it's poor upbringing.

Imagine being an upper middle class or upper class white woman in america and going to college and learning about how YOU are, in fact, oppressed. That'll make you retarded.

>>Referring to members of your own race as "white" as if you're not one of them but some 'honorary' dindu

whites are lame and evil though. blacks built western civilization!

You'll need to explain this to me. Why does no one do a single fucking thing? They're just sitting there like they're trying to reach for a remote thats just a little too far out of reach and they cannot be arsed to move a single inch

What the fuck man

What they are saying is quit playing the victim card. And if you were half black, the black half would be saying shit too

>parents butthurt that she's awake at 2am
holy fucking lel

Twitter is just 80% progressives, SJWs, dindus and celebrity-worshipers. Twitter produces the most stupid memes too
>JPGs with artifacts because they have been screenshotted and reposted 1000x
>Recently, Arthur cartoon screens with bixnood language added
>Dindu ghetto slang that rapes the English-language with nonsense like "on fleek", "100", "bae"
>Lyrics from meme-rap of the week
Bread and circus.

She sounds like a wannabe wigger that probably thinks fucking a black guy regularly makes her "ghetto" and "down with the bruthaz"

Fed up with what exactly? Ruling over the cucks of the world? Not getting equal pay for lesser work?

good.goy

> Why does no one do a single fucking thing? They're just sitting there like they're trying to reach for a remote thats just a little too far out of reach and they cannot be arsed to move a single inch

the file name is pretty deceiving the original video was a american niggers if I remember. That being said there were like 5 or 6 niggers that were around encouraging him and I think all the people who sat by were woman as well.

wtf man, why

Shit man that pic is depressing.

luddites are pansy faggots, the universe is our oyster

Womp?

The white man needs no allies.

well something worlwide is happening

ever race is joining to kill the white man you're era is truly done

> women
> reasonable

Pick one

I grew up using all three and am the complete opposite. Then again I prefer to use facts and logic instead of "b-but muh feels"

Also fuck msm. The best way to become educated is to do your own research and use resources that are not biased as fuck.

The kids of my gen are too innocent and inexperienced to realize what this country actually needs and what is truly important.

And the second you use facts and knowledge they throw some kind of insult at you like "bigot" or "racist" yet they use them incorrectly

im pretty sure everyone there is homeless or on drugs

Yup. Heard some nigger blasting it outside my dorm a few months ago from his car. Free publicity senpai.

You're just now realizing this?
Women have somehow deluded themselves into believing they're some sort of oppressed minority so they lump thenselves in with nogs and spics

Sexy af.

And then the rest of the world will look like Somalia within a generation.

>ISIS didn't shoot up that place

Would teach dumb cunts like her a lesson.

Its a full on race war here in the U.S. We are coming to get you whities

youtube.com/watch?v=6lx-3Ex2AxU

Pure coincidence guys. Muh aryan queenz.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Modern white people

We sit back while our world burns, white people were a mistake

right cause the only citys in the world are white right you ignorant fuck.

also doesnt change the fact that white man is done

Why would anyone admit to behaving like this?

Western culture does weird thing to Asians.

This makes me sick.

The universe is a fractal trap for the uninitiated.

Unfortunately, there aren't enough red pilled white people for us to change the culture in any discernable way.
We have failed, bros

This is why I always carry my Glock 19. I would unload on this nigger, on camera, show it to the police officer, high five him, and then we both go pee pee on his dead body.

Fucking niggers man, I swear.
>youtube.com/watch?v=aeokHTtWWx4

Incredible how nearly every mainstream rapper and artist can pump out a "fuck trump lel" song and he doesn't even bat an eye.

Shit I wish I was Trump. I'd rather have the entire world hate me than never be known at all.

Decades of our public schools, children shows, and culture making us think being white is nothing special. I thought it was so cool and special that native Americans used every part of the buffalo when I was 8 years old, or that black people are good at basketball etc. all the while my European heritage is portrayed as a bunch of ruthless slavers, rapists, and murderers.

I AM SAINT GEORGE AND I RECLAIM MY EMPIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=clWPb1vvF1Y

Oh fug

oderint dum metuant.

White people are scum

Goebbels is the real mommy