New Horsey's

It really makes you think...

he's not wrong.

By the way, Mexico, I apologize for the inflammatory rhetoric spewing from Trump's mouth. The Mexican people are cultured, proud, and very much welcome in the US. We love your food and culture, don't let some vile republican assholes get you down. As a dumb white guy I feel like that's the least I can say to you.

Fucking idiot BTFO

That's it I always knew I was the guy who'd kick horseys balls into outer space

En serio, de veras me hizo pensar...dios mío...

Thanks brother

>We love your food

You lost me there, I've had Mexican food in the states and in Mexico. It's absolute shit. Fucking nasty garbage.

YEAH THAT KAN GUY WAS WRONG TRUMP SACRIFICED EVERYTHING YOU IGNORANT FUCKARD HE WAS LIVING THE GOOD LIFE, BEING PRESIDENT IS A FUCKING STEP DOWN FOR HIM, THAT WHITE HOUSE IS A SHACK COMAPAIRED TO WHAT HE'S USED TO YOU FUCKING HEATAN.

stop kissing ass faggot, mexicans dont care about themselves that's why they risk life and limb to get as far away from family as possible

Sorry Rodriguez. You've got to go back.

give us the real version, spic!

how bout you crawl back south of the border, juan?

someone please nuke Austin
it's a tumor of yankee cancer on our state

>Trumpcucks got tired of being both called out and blown the fuck out so within the past week they've resorted to pretending to be liberals and then strawmanning them all the fuck
Pathetic.

a vote for h is a vote for this

This is so terrible it's amazing. I mean seriously, the shilling you burgers are doing has transcended even "A FUCKING LEAF". I mean sure, reading your post made me vomit a bit in my mouth, but at least we Canadians are no longer taking the full brunt of Sup Forums's scorn.

>Age of consent in Mexico is 12
>Why is Paco posting on Sup Forums instead of taking his uncle Juans smelly bean penis

Why do people continue to post horsey? His comics are bad, but there are worse out there.

>no restrictions

REALLY gets that cerebral cortex churning......

Murder right?

I heard the criminal Hillary failed the bar exam the first time, is this true?

My God the absolute rotten stench of white guilt oozes from this post. No one with any real common sense is sorry about what you just posted. Mexicans are fucking up America and doing it with joy. They don't care about this country. If it was the other way around, they wouldn't have any of it, and that's the fucking thing you library's need to realize. We can't keep supporting people blatantly breaking the law. They need to go back and fix their own country. Not turn ours to shit.

*liberals*

>cigarette still in hand
>signs of a struggle

Definitely murder.

We are hiding until the summer fags gtfo

t.taconigger

You're right mexicans are a great people, just they are still just people and in every society and you have the good and the bad. At this present moment in time lol jk fuck you taco nigger

Murder.
victim is left handed.

she looks mexicant so probably murder

I use to hate Mexicans. But after all the shit the Muslims do...

Come on in. Rather have hard working Christian people that come here for the American dream then Muslims here to spread their shit tier religion.

Obvious bait is obvious.

Not enough information, although the artist wants me to say murder.

thank you for ((correcting the record)) faggot.

Trumptard got trolled XD

murder

suicide letter on the ledge has the pen set down as if it was written with a left hand,

the cigarette is in the left hand as well

victim is clearly left handed but the gun is in her right hand

debate me

Murder it's only suicide if she is tied up and double taps herself in the head.

She was murdered before getting a shot off. Otherwise there'd be an ejected cartridge on the floor near where she fell.

murder.

If she used the gun in her right hand her brains would be on the other side of the wall.

If she used it in the unlikely scenario that she reached around her head to shoot herself awkwardly, then her brains would still be angled either right or left of the splatter which is perfectly across from where she was supposedly sitting.

In short, i would say murder fo sho.

Welp, shoes came off. It was a "hold my beer" moment.

now this collection makes sense

I know this is suppose to be a right and left hand thing with the cigarette but my autism is being triggered since a blood splatter from a bullet wouldn't look like that

So she was murdered and not with a gun

I'm a vet.I know dead men that fought for a Christian nation and to keep these savages out of it. What about their parents?

It was an accident. See .

>tfw you can nuke austin and even the fallout wont effect the rest of the state

Trump's meme stock is taking a turn for the worst. Sell your shares now while you still can.

Whats the stuff on the plate on the left?

I seriously hope you get your fucking head chopped off you fucking dirty cumskin pendejo motherfucker, you are the worst of your kind, you're so ball-less that your women run from you in droves to breed with other men, please do everyone who even sort of looks white a fucking favor and off yourself, T. a half spic

NANAIMO BARS

I just read the ingredients.. that shit has a full cup of butter. You people are officially worse than we are when it comes to food. That being said, mail me some!