You remember when this bitch was popular for all of two seconds?

You remember when this bitch was popular for all of two seconds?

what? she was in Party Down, Wreck-It Ralph, she's been in stuff

Never heard of the shit you just said

Tbf she was the only one that could act in that gay show

Also the 40 year old virgin

>doesn't watch party down

>watches glee

shaking my DAMN head

Dewy Cox, 40 Year Virgin. The fact you only remember her from a TV series for queers tells me enough.

isnt that charlies shrink

Talledega Nights

She was the only good character in that show. Speaking of, remember that school shooting episode that only happened because the down syndrome girl brought a gun?

She was funny as fuck in that

I still want mike chang to fuck my white manlet ass hard

WHY HASN'T HE YET

I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE 2009

REEEEEEE

i wanted to fuck her so fucking bad

you mad fagget?

Fuck, I remember when this show was a big deal. But then all the shit started piling up, like the backhanded "it's bad to bully gay people, but it's okay for gay people to manipulate their family to get laid" morals, using artists' songs without their permission, and all the shitty character arcs.

>it's okay for gay people to manipulate their family to get laid
Which episode was this exactly?

I remember in the first couple seasons, part of Kurt's arc was trying to fuck Finn. And I recall he got his dad married to his mom in the hopes to do that.

wew laad

that's not even the most retarded part of the show. Like a previous post said, there was an episode where the Downs syndrome kid is scared of change, so she brings a gun and shoots up the school by accident, which leads to the coach taking the blame and getting fired.

I need to watch this shit now, only this episode tho.

>Talking shit about Jane Lynch

underage general?

The name of the episode's called Shooting Star, season 4 episode 18. Good luck.

>season 4

stopped watching that retarded shit past season 2 after the rhps. fuck the show was abysmally bad with all the stupid faggotry Kurt's drama is no matter how understanding his dad he's still like waaah waaah waah i'm gay

Has this show ended yet? did it end when the MC actor killed himself?

It went for two seasons after that but the life just went out of the show after he passed, you could see it in the actors' performances. The show ended in 2015.

I'm pretty sure Kurt got a lot of shit for it later.

>haha look at me, Jane Lynch, and my deadpan, snarky, and awkward jokes. Lol guise I'm really gruff and I say it like it is! Did I tell you I am a lesbian? I love women!

no.

Remember when she played a crude manly butch woman that grosses men out?

Pleb

How did they handle the guy who killed himself?

Did he get in accident or an hero in show as well?

He died in the show but they never revealed his cause of death

what
it was a mystery?

fucking kek

The episode starts off with some time passing after he died, and a character's voice over saying "Everyone wants to talk about how he died, but I'd rather talk about how he lived" and that's the closest one of the characters ever went to discussing how he passed. They just never disclosed it, its a mystery to the audience

This show feels like an early day "We must be as inclusive as possible" thing that shows try to shove in today. Obviously it wasn't the first, but its the first I can thing of where they felt the need to shove in every race along with gay's and the disabled as main characters.

Also makes me lel how despite this the Asian male still had no lines in the first season.

ah
I guess that's a decent enough way to do it considering everyone would know it was just being written to accommodate his IRL death as opposed to being some sort of plot thing.

>early day
>meanwhile in 1995

>No Asian

The two asians save those fuckers in the end mate

was this before or after her wife got most of her money?

There was a time when nerdy white males viewed inclusion as representative of the far future, when everyone was at peace.

Strangely, though, that future wasn't about the white men, with minorities in tow supporting their politics, talking about how they were going to bury the other white men.

>Still getting a grasp on programming
>Still haven't hacked the planet

This show was basically a forced meme.
Seriously it had so much marketing supporting it.

Remember when that one guy from Glee died of a heroin overdose and that other guy was outed as a pedo?

She's not bad.
But Glee is shit.
So, yeah.

Pro tip: Kirk and Spock are played by non-white actors.
Based McCoy was also racist as fuck to Vulcans
Such a great show

She's alright in Christopher Guest movies

Bitch this bitch that
What a fucking sexist loser piece of shit.

>Shooting Star
I kek'd.

That wasn't a good thing. the show never pretended Kurt was in the right. He got called out on it. He apologized.

Same thing when he said bi were just gays in denial. He said that out of jalousy and was called out on it.

People are retarded and don't understand basic sotytelling anymore.

No?
Their getting married had nothing to do with that, and Kurt got called out for being a little creep crushing on Finn

Her Angel From Hell show stinked.

But Finn was still kicked out of his own house for calling Kurt's lamp gay.

Was he? Eh, it's been that long since I watched it I could be misremembering shit. I don' think the morals of a dumb teen show that hasn't been relevant in years are worth arguing over anyway desu

Next episode his dad calls Kurt out on his Finn-crush (that he didn't know about when he threw him out).

Role Models too

The newbies did nothing wrong.

>finger in "gee"
oh right because gee is slang for vagina haha

(OP)
Sue is the only good character on that shit show
>underappreciated
>students think she doesnt care but deep down she cares for everyone at the school
>she gets assaulted and insulted by some whore ex student and doesnt press charges
she's pretty much professor snape

Looking back, you have a point.
>took the cheerleaders team of a HS from a small town to a new level after winning the nationals 3 times in a row
>attacking Will and his club, but helping them when shit got real
>decent teacher, she threats her pupils like shit because life is hard and they must be prepared for the real world

>A prison of drugs... alcohol... and sick thoughts... I HAD SICK THOUGHTS... SO DON'T BS ME WHEN YOU'RE STANDING OVER THERE... AND YOU'RE STANDING OVER THERE... I DON'T KNOW WHICH WAY IS UP

Role Models was great.

>not knowing of her from various Christopher Guest movies

Bunch of god damn plebs.

>Never heard of Wreck-Dat Pussy My Nigga Ralph
Go away

She is so damn good in Role Models

One of the GOAT comedies. David Wain might be the funniest director working right now.

You seen his other stuff?

don't give up
they believe in you user

I've never seen an episode of Glee, but she's been in so much stuff that she's probably pretty well off now. Hell, the bank she got from Wreck-It Ralph alone was probably enough for her to retire comfortably. I'd gladly be "popular for all of two seconds" and then completely forgotten if it meant I never had to worry about money.

you will one day get mad stupid on that gibson.

I believe.

I remember when the gay and lesbian kids in my high school were obsessed with this shit show and would play the glee covers of songs out loud on their phones

A few years ago I successfully masturbated to this picture

I still don't know whether I regret it or not

Son of the beach was her best role

>mfw they let her stay at the school and still be in musicals after that incident

wtf!? How!?

I haven't, any in particular you'd recommend?

>they let her stay at the school and still be in musicals after that incident

Boy her yearbook comments must have been a treat to read.

What went wrong with Glee?