DOWN. BY. TEN. IN. A. FUCKING. FOX. NEWS. POLL

DOWN. BY. TEN. IN. A. FUCKING. FOX. NEWS. POLL.

A
FUCKING
FOX
NEWS
POLL

Other urls found in this thread:

preservefreedom.org/shocking-fox-news-one-of-hillary-clintons-biggest-donors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that cheap photoshop skill

Fuck off. Trump will win anyway, that's why they are full-out attackmode.

Your, uh, numbers are backwards there OP

t. Denialfags

Ailes was forced out by that cunt megyn Kelly. Now fox shit's on trump all day. Likely rigged poll. Rupert Murdock wants Hillary to win. So does the second largest shareholder, that Saudi fuck tard.

Wrong shitposting image. Sorry, Drumpfkins.

shift + click to hide ctr shill threads

neat tip! thanks

Oh dear, he should just concede now.

DRUMPF. IS. DONE.

JOHNSON WILL WIN WHEN DRUMPF RESIGNS FRIDAY

Looks like Hillary surges in the polls when Trump wins.

Probably just anti Trump conservatives in denial every time he wins thinking they'll switch to Hillary until they cool off a bit and realize the raging shitstorm the world will be like under a Hillary presidency.

He'll get up again. People don't like Shillary and her pantsuits.

VERY big drop for Trump.....

Drumpf is a goober. I have no idea why the fuck he keeps saying dumber shit than before and expect to get away with it.

That... actually makes a lot of sense.

just gonna leave this here.

preservefreedom.org/shocking-fox-news-one-of-hillary-clintons-biggest-donors/

TOPPEST OF KEKS

Dass a kyute pig.

so no one has ever heard of a convention boost?

after trump just had his?

Fox isn't pro trump only a few personalities like him and even then it's tepid support at most

The thing is Trump's convention boost wasn't nearly as big as Hillary's. The question is will the effects of this boost last or not.

A large portion of Trump supporters are off the grid and don't appear in this polls at all. That's why he destroyed so many states that had close polls in the primaries.

I'm far from being a trumptard but the polls are all over the place around the conventions, wait a week or two for them to stabilize a bit. Hillary is getting her convention bump right now, if she doesn't start dropping next week, Trump is in trouble but right now it doesn't mean much.

Saged and hidden.

What's really, really great is in just a few days all this poll rigging will tie directly to the criminal Hillary and will be all over the news.

when i was boxing sometimes my coach would tell me i was down on points so i would turn it up a notch.

They are trying to scare you into the voting booth.

Maybe it works, maybe it don't.

I suspect he'll rise again. Then he'll stick his foot in his mouth and get off message for the n'th time and drop like a stone. Then the public will forget like usual and he'll rise. Repeat until the election.

Sometimes I can't help but think that he keeps doing it on purpose with the amount of times he keeps doing it. I want him to win. We beat the conservacucks in the primaries, now we need to beat the openly traitorous people. Sadly, it gets harder every time he does this shit. He completely wasted that DNC leak.

>a (((Fox News))) poll

wow its fucking nothing

I don't mean this offensively but that's speculative bullshit. Media doesn't have that much control.

>yfw election day on Sup Forums

I think its because Fox is mostly watched by democrats

How do you think people learn about their candidates user?

DELETE THIS

B-but the Hillary channel told me Hillary reigns supreme over Drumpfler.

It's shopped.

There's unironically 6-12% support for third parties there? Damn.

>I think it's because TV news is only watched by laughably small numbers of people who are pretty fucking dumb on average

>fox news

Doesn't matter anymore. Fox is for the establishment the same way the Bush-type Republicans neocons who openly support are. Their allegiance is to the establishment that serves them.

Political parties don't mean shit anymore. Its all Establishment vs. Trump. I guess the establishment felt it was too close to losing after Hillary got her teeth almost kicked in by wikileaks. If they had actually reported on the story, she would be way down in the polls. Instead we get the DNC leak turned into a story about Russia loving Trump and "foreign corruption." It's been non-stop anti-Trump since then.

Holy shit you drumpfags are getting desperate.

When EVERY single poll states the same thing, it's safe to say no rigging is going on.

Face it, it's over. Drumpf is done fore

>A bonus $1 has been deposited into your account! Way to go Right-Side-of-History'ers!

Fox News is now run by Kelly

don't be surprised if Bill and Hannity are rekt because of "enabling" Ailes to harass Kelly and the othe fox sluts

Sliding slide thread with Jew jokes.

Q: "A Jew walks in to a wall with a boner. What hits first?"
A: "His nose."

>remember to sage when trolling sliders so you don't bump the thread

Why does nobody acknowledge how shitty Fox has become since Robert Ailes stepped down? They have been spinning the narrative and concern trolling Trump for weeks now, it was literally an overnight change in tone.

Stop roleplaying faggot. Real shills are bad enough.

hmm, 39 + 49 = 88

so 12% undecided or more likely to vote trump.

game over.

Then why do the democrats want to own it?

Shills BTFO

Fox news is biased as fuck. Get back to me when she's up in an unskewed poll