youtube.com/watch?v=VLFx30Ijiq0
doenetwork.org/closed2017.php
youtu.be/HyFWZgHwMc8
youtube.com/watch?v=9m2jblIjKGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best show ever
Can't watch alone at night without feeling like someone is watching me
Heart starts racing when there is no update after the segment

used to watch this at my scumbag polish grandma's house while she chainsmoked and fucked random guys
that music is spooky as fuck

DOO DOO DO DOO DO DOO DOO
>DOO DOO DO DOO DO DOO DOO
DOO DOO DO DOO DO DOO DOO
>BUH BUHHHHHHHH

forgot how great the theme is.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFuGfwIhv14

>jelly he didnt get to fuck his grandma

SEE WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT BIGFOOT

This and X Files were the two shows I just couldn't watch as a kid. Unfortunately they only show unsolved mysteries on tv with that other guy instead of the original host

this show had the most unsettling music mixed with the dude's voice. he could be talking about anything and it would be creepy.

freaked me out as a kid but i still couldn't stop watching it. any supernatural episode and it was a wrap. i wasn't sleeping that night.

FIND OUT WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT BIG FOOT

UPDATE!

>that episode about the ghost hitchhiker woman who appeared near a graveyard in chicago

i had a giant fear about driving past graveyards at night during my childhood because of that. i'd close my eyes put my head down until we passed them.

NOBODY SO FUCK EM

Pretender to the throne.

This was a good show. I liked the aesthetic this and Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM used to provide.

Does this still come on anymore? Anywhere to watch it?

Possibly the scariest piece of media to ever exist.

>most based episode coming thru

youtube.com/watch?v=--E-qa5GG_Q

This shit and America's Most Wanted fucked me up as a kid. I was always worried someone would break into my house in the middle of the night and murder me in my sleep

Good news, user, you can watch the first four seasons on Prime.

I don't care how cheesy these show seems now, it's still spooky as fuck. That music + Robert Stack showing up in a trenchcoat in like steamy alley + his haunting narration, and any story can be scary.

When Robert Stack came on screen, you knew he meant business. He was the buffer between you and another reality. I still have trouble watching this show.

First 5 seasons!! They released season 5 a few weeks ago! They were coming out monthly until recently.

I am a total shill for Amazon Prime. I order enough to where it worth it (70-80% of my Christmas shopping) Amazon music is my new fav music app, so much content, full albums, no ads, and countless stations and playlists. And of course, the Amazon streaming. Old school HBO stuff, some good shows that I enjoy, but with the addition of the Original Stack Unsolved Mystery episodes WITH current updates, ALL OF MY FUCK YES.
STACK IS MOTHEFUCKING BACK.

show was so fucking based. fuck the new show doe.

2spooky5me

TURN THE CHANNEL

Wtf are you doing with those poorly packaged light bulbs?

>is Brendan Fraser secret child of Rodney Dangerfield?

>Scenario number 1, he's hanging by his neck in his fucking closet

are those projector bulbs?

>neither get any respect
Its like poetry

Holy shit, they're fucking tubes.
What I am doing with them.. Is another unsolved mystery.

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES!

Fucking top kek

Friendly reminder that all the amnessia guys were faking it

>all those traumatizing episodes

> steamy alley

It was supposed to be fog. Other than that I agree, show was spoopy af.

most underrated cameo in cinema

What scared you more Unsolved Mysteries or A Haunting?
Also was it just me or did the quality or lighting make these shows scarier, it looked like a dream

fuck how is this song still creepy to me

This segment with about the haunted bunk bed was one of the most unsettling ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=OyiouKrQ43k

I thought they were just random episodes and not full seasons? I know a few private trackers still upload them and I know theres alot of vhs collectors that have most of the series still

OKAY, so I remember changing the channel to this and watching a few minutes out of interest. It was some episode that showed a mirror that was cursed or something. I fucking turned it off after the booming loud UPDATE. Fucking fuck tell me what episode I saw.

ON UNSOLVED SHIT

Who else here /turned the volume down until the supernatural story/?

The alien abduction stories were terrifying

the cat face briefly appearing at the 1 min mark was a nice touch.

Five? Sweet. I hope they keep adding more.

The one that spooked me the most was this story about these people on a motorcycle that were killed when someone in riding in the back of a pickup stuck a 2x4 out and it hit them in the head and killed them.

The story made it out like it was some devious murder plot but I realized at like 10 it was just some stupid shit and some dumb shit can kill you at any moment. I have never been the same since.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLFx30Ijiq0

you can tell it was kind of a rip off of this

fucking based, almost every single month I find a reason to be extremely satisfied with my Amazon Prime account

Damn.. I remember watching this show regularly back in '88 when I was 19. The supernatural stuff spooked me bad sometimes. The theme music and narration was a magic combo. Like Stacey Keach narrating "Haunted Lives" several years later.

This show used to spook me when I was a kid.

That was terrible and you should feel bad posting that drivel.

"A Haunting" was by far scarier. Hands down.

This show introduced me to my missing persons fetish
Always found those cases intriguing
The internet has started to solve a lot of them too these days

>The internet has started to solve a lot of them too these days
"They" have not. Name more then 2 solved by somebody on the internet.

Grateful Doe and Michelle Garvey would be two recent ones I can recall
Check out Websleuths.com, they have a list going back a way

Here's about a dozen from 2017 alone
doenetwork.org/closed2017.php

"Reported by some nosy bitch up the street"

Leave it to krager the Nagger to fuck everything up.

Fuck off Bezos you faggot.

APPARENTLY, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT SO FUCK'EM

>The Allagash abduction episode

amazon has 6 seasons on prime

I remember there was one episode where a woman got abducted with her son by 2 dudes and they raped her while he watched.

This show had some dark shit that bothered me a lot when I was little. Still to this day actually.

this show really knew how to make ufo stuff unlike all of the flashy shit being made now

I found the one (1) other person on the internet who uses Amazon music

congrats on being a patrician

Does anyone remember what episode it was where a kid saw their dead mother's floating head, which appeared at their bedside in the middle of the night? That terrified me as a child, but I can't remember which episode number it was.

anyone got a torrent on it?

SOMEONE STOLE user'S VIRGINITY

I spot some nice t00bz in there

although they might just be shitty TV ones

looks like at least one GE 12ax7

Why is this not on Hulu/Netflix at least

Lel you know that one's fake.

>buffer between you and another reality

great description

seriously why cant i find this thing

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

Who else watches the re-edited, "updated" version with Farina on the Escape network? Sucks they lost the atmospheric music and Stack, but it's better than nothing.

it feels too good to be true sometimes, they're gonna jack up the price pretty soon I bet

When I watched that as a kid who believed in alien abductions, I could see the conviction in those guys' eyes as they told their story. I 100% believed them. As I watch it as an adult, I think they're full of shit and wanted a reason to explain to their wives why they were anally probed after their camping trip.

Same. Also that show Rescue 911. I was scared shitless for years that a tree was going to fall on our house and trap me.

I'm interested in this series. What are the best/scariest episodes from it?

why my dicc small

Yea the music was really creepy. Also the reenactments freaked me out when they said the suspect was still on the loose and showed a sketch of him.

Where's this from?

youtu.be/HyFWZgHwMc8

literally, what the fuck is his problem: the movie

Still love this show. This and sightings were my shit.

Nope. The freakiest one was about a witch that haunted this family's home. That was some scary shit. You could see it in the family's interview that something was fucking with them hard.

What episode?

Robert Stack is a great actor. I loved him in The Untouchables.

It's on Amazon you dumb fuck

what the fuck

I couldn't tell you I was like 8 when it came on. I think its on YouTube if you type in unsolved mysteries witch

UPDATE!
Apparently nobody gives a shit sooooooo FUCK HIM!

>have prime
>limited high-speed usage

>its an aliens/ufo episode

Amazon started collecting sales tax in my state so I cancelled my Prime account. Fuck that, if I wanted to pay sales tax I'd go to the store. Now I buy everything off eBay.

The only show's that's come even close to Based Stack and his Unsolved Mysteries is the first couple of seasons of Disappeared. Creepy music, good narrator, compelling cases. The newer seasons replaced the narrator with a shittier one and they're out of good cases to talk about though.

>that episode of the child predator that went door to door kidnapping kids in the middle of the night
>watch it in the middle of the night as a kid

BASEketball

youtube.com/watch?v=9m2jblIjKGk

>BWEEEEEEEEEAHHHH
>DUH DUH DUH DUUUUHHHH