Why is this guy so stupid pol? Is he deliberately trying to lose the elections?

Why is this guy so stupid pol? Is he deliberately trying to lose the elections?

1. After the RNC he was doing great but somehow managed to fucking derail his own campaign by being worse than a high school locker room bully

2. Managed to give media so much story opportunity, that Hillary's scandals got buried deep..

3. Campaign website URLs have horrible spelling mistakes no one cares to fix.

4. Repeatedly fires people and ignores his advisers

5. Doesn't believe in climate change

6. Shares stupid stuff on Twitter instead of thinking them through

7. Gets into kiddie fights with news anchors and his own fucking party.

Does he really not fucking realize that if he just shuts up for couple months he will win? He keeps fucking up time after time and loses people by the minute

> Hurr durr muh lesser of the two evils

I actually supported Trump up until last week. Every time he said something stupid I said it's fine, he'll find his way when he's president but I can't anymore. Seems like he really is a typical dumb NY CEO. I actually work with a similar person from NY right now and swear to god I can see him saying the same stuff Trump says

People love a redemption story. He knows what he's doing.

what a great list of made up garbage

heres my summary of it:

TRUMP EVIL BAD BAD STUPID BULLY

TRUMP SO BAAAAAAD SO STUPID

BTW I ACTUALLY LIKE TRUMP BUT HOW IS HE SO SUPER STUPID AND RACIST AND ISLAMOPHOBIC LIKE UGH SERIOUSLY GUYS LETS NOT VOTE FOR HIM OK

sage

>I actually supported Trump up until last week.

What? His criticism of a Sharia proponent was too much for you?

Yeah as soon as I saw him eating KFC with a knife and fork, I knew I wanted the globalist elite 1% of bankers and corporate lobby groups deciding all foreign policy with the largest military in the world. They've been doing such a great job already!

In unrelated knews I'm also looking forward to WW3.

Can you tell me why any of the reasons I listed is wrong, Gottfried?

I too look forward to the glorious rise of Russia and China as they enslave the West! G-ds speed comrade :^)

It's all built up. One time I said it's okay, that's the point of a government. I don't need to 100% trust a candidate, I only need to be sure they are not gonna be stupid like Obama. Second time I said it's okay everyone makes mistakes. Then came 3rd, 4th, 5th times and so on that he did something extremely stupid. At that point I started seeing a pattern. Maybe this guy is really stupid.

No, I actually didn't care about that bitch but Trump could've shut him down fast and he didn't. Instead he went to Twitter like 14yr old girls to throw a tantrum.

I would rather vote a well meaning idiot into office, than Hillary "The emails were about yoga, except when I need them to be about National Security to smear Trump" Clinton, every day of the week. If you find yourself thinking that you want Hillary because she is more "competent" remember this, you will have literally cast your vote not because of issues or policies or ideas, but because of emotions and feelings. You are no more a tool to the machine, a statistic to push Clinton into the White House.

Never said I'd vote for fucking Hillary. She will run the government like a cable company with on demand services.

Right now there is literally no one I'd be willing to cast my vote for

Yeah, let's go to war with those damn russians and then fellate our jewish masters after.

>5. Doesn't believe in climate change
Why don't you just base your opinion on presidential candidates based on their belief in Santa, too? (Seriously though, global climate change isn't half the issue the politicians want you to think it is. They just like harping on it because it's an easy way to increase state control and make a quick buck. You don't think Al Gore really cares about the polar bears, do you?)

>Seems like he really is a typical dumb NY CEO

Theres a reason those 'dumb CEOs' are the top 1% of America and youre some poor fucker posting on Sup Forums at midnight

>I would rather vote a well meaning idiot into office

We had a well-meaning idiot. He started two wars and completely fucked up the country.

Saged and hidden.

same old shill tactic amplified by a thousand

Yeah, because he had Vice-President Palpatine running the show in the shadows.

Cheney has had so many heart problems that the doctors literally just removed it and replaced it with a machine. HE IS LITERALLY HEARTLESS, and has been for FIVE YEARS. It's almost like he never needed it in the first place.

Haha no nigga that's because they have good people working for them. Most NY CEOs are dumb as a rock.

And nice try. During the day I build Mars rovers so I can spend the night debating with artists like you