What happened to him Sup Forums?

What happened to him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

radiovesti.ru/episode/show/episode_id/39510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont worry about it

I remember all the CIA posters came out in full force when this happened. It was fucking scary.

/thread
Nothing to see here folks, move along

I feel like my government buying oil from terrorists is something I should be worried about.

You're hallucinating user, nothing happened. He wasn't shut up nor was massive shilling going on when this happened!

This happened

I can feel my neurons spinning up

Mhm. This is literally nothing of any importance whatsoever

You worry too much

Nothing happened, in that same post he said he was just bullshitting everyone

instead of talking rubbish you should be preparing for your trial.

>morons.

That picture wasn't even his, was in the thread when that pol pic was posted. Like a week ago.

No he didn't. I wasn't in that thread but the people that were said that that wasn't him

tl;dr version?

what happened to the guy who was talking about russia diamond mines , Israel and 9/11?

Guy started posting various pictures and information about Iraq oil affairs, involving ISIS and the US. Shills suddenly out in force, entire side flooded, thread flooded. Shills pretending to be him saying they were just joking despite different ID's and original guy still posting. A bit like how in this thread there's a bunch of people saying nothing happened/he was just messing around.

i remember that happening during the 28 pages 60 minutes episode and the entire thread watching it live

russia diamonds guy was also in that thread too

it was creepy as fuck

GUYS ISIS HAS A STOCK SYMBOL , IT IS A PRIVATELY OWNED COMPANY THAT CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE ACCESS TO BUYING SHARES , it's SYMBOL USED TO BE XEN BUT PEOPLE STARTED TO FIND OUT , now it is under something else

i thought only leafs were this dumb

What did the russian diamonds guy say?

What did he actually said? That Western companies works on IS territory? I don't know about the West, but this fact is commonly known in Russia.

>implying sandmonkeys are able to extract oil on their own without help of big corporations.

Bump for interest

You can always tell because the government does this weird mental health shilling. They accuse anyone who has a red pill of being schizo, which is a dead giveaway that you are on to something. They don't reply to any posts calling them out, they just continue to shill the mental health meme.

Good thing mental health is a myth and we all know it.

search archives for name Snowden2.0 with trip EsF8m2ck872 and UUo36r/T9J8

he was focused on Israel, and also did the random pictures and cryptic text stuff, I've seen the pictures elsewhere and don't feel like hunting them down and restarting the topic because we are flooded with shills that we need to fight off

but it essentially was saying 9/11 may have and something to do with diamonds

a couple weeks ago i stumble upon an article about Al Quadea an Conflict diamonds for money laundering, just interesting

I have seen the hill-billies and CTR swarming the board, but never any CIA shills. I mean, I haven't noticed any What do you look for/what are the giveaways?

>inb4 lurk more

fucking bump

Oh ok thanks for the info.

Does NSA still have a post in Germany?

They're super easy to spot. They comment usually about big guys.

But what is their master plan?

No we don't! Errr I mean... No!

He stopped posting after he negotiated with the Iranian embassy to fly him to Tehran. A few people started threads trying to get the guy to respond for a few days. IMO where he is could now could be one of a few things.
>Murdered before he left the EU
>He was sold to America by Iran
>Eating hotpockets in his mums basement and giggling about how he rused pol

to crash this board with no survivors

Ignoring the tempting banepost prospect, it was obvious that they were trying to cover up what Dutchbro was revealing. It's hard to explain clearly but it's obvious when you see it.

nice maymay

>still wondering

nothing has come up, probably fake shit. if true, it's huge. Isis selling oil to muhrica... not that far out but thats the difference between knowing your wife is fucking another dude and having the CCTV footage that proves it.

well we know it invloved getting caught

Ok mr. CIA man thanks for the advice

I'm still confused why he went to Iran if Iran is involved

None of you Americans have made a YouTube video about this already?

Do you hate free money? Sup Forums is basically free content. I'd do it if not for the awful monkey accent.

jesus this mason owl conspiracy posters are getting annoying

Ok gotcha. I always miss the good happenings but hopefully I will get to send some nazi frogs to a CIA psyops agent in my lifetime

>also big guy 4 U

Fuck I miss the old Sup Forums and its predecessor, before all this Trump posting.

Can someone give me the tl;dr on the Dutchanon? I wasn't there when it happened, and in all this constant Trumpeting/Clintomania, I've missed any follow up threads.

Yeah, I have found that thread. Still nothing new, commonly known information in Russia, heard this on state radio some months ago.

i was there for that pic, but it was a mega link or something

OY
FUCKING
VEY

See

Do it in Poortugese and get the Brazilian YouTube bux

Whole thread is being ridiculous. Nothing is happening here everyone. Don't we have more impor[script l

i dont know but i was there for those threads and i think its bretty likely that what he was talking about with the us buying isis oil is true

I'd be arrested.

Here is a link to archived radio record.

radiovesti.ru/episode/show/episode_id/39510

>A пocмoтpитe нa кpyпнeйшиe мeждyнapoдныe нeфтяныe кopпopaции, кoтopыe имeют, cкaжeм, HПЗ, нeфтeпepepaбaтывaющиe зaвoды нa зaхвaчeнных ДAИШeм, зaпpeщённым в Poccии "Иcлaмcким гocyдapcтвoм", тeppитopиях. Фpaнцyзcкaя Total нe тopгyeт? Бpитaнcкиe нe тopгyют? Shell, нaпpимep.

>Look on the biggest oil corporations that own refineries on IS territory. French Total doesn't trade with IS? British companies? Shell?

May 17th, 2016

I WON'T LET THIS SLIDE

Watching you paranoid basement dwellers is the funniest shit ever. Do you think the CIA actually gives a fuck about this site? Sure, they may check in to make sure no one is posting pictures of someone they murdered, but do you guys actually think we're important enough for the CIA to say, "Oh shit some user started a thread about U.S. ties to ISIS we have to start paying people to raid the thread." Sup Forums is so paranoid & self-centered & think the Jews & Clintons are behind everything. You guys make happening threads & nothing actually happens.

>intentionally pretending to be a CIA shill to stir up shit
you're playing with fire

NEIN!

On to the list, you go!