How the fuck did Hillary retake the lead so fast...

How the fuck did Hillary retake the lead so fast? The DNC was a complete shitshow and her corruption was exposed to the entire world.

Are the polls being rigged or are Americans really this stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjGEHIkZ7ss
youtube.com/watch?v=sDEdlLib4V4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_bounce
gallup.com/poll/194084/americans-positive-democratic-gop-convention.aspx?g_source=Election 2016&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The DNC was great. You will hear that on every venue for news that is not already right leaning. Obama, Bill, Biden, Bloomberg, Sanders, Michelle Obama-- they all delivered great speeches and endorsed Hillary.

Compare that to Trumps where the speakers were either family members, people hired by him, people who stand to profit by him, or people who did not endorse him.

That was awful.

The DNC started off with Sanders supporters being obnoxious, but the nights that mattered were characterized by order and unity.

So, you're wrong. The GOP looked like it is, completely fractured and being dragged along by a candidate they hate that will lose them Senate seats.

CTR pls go

>pls don't shatter my delicate world view.
>I dont have to address or respond to opinions I don't like if I call them a racis--shill

The polls are rigged. Do these folks look like they would vote Clinton.

She can't maintain the lead. Trump is grass roots. He can't be stopped.

media coverage

lol it's common fucking knowledge that you unpaid intern ass motherfuckers are in here on the queen's orders. you won't make much headway when people are aware of you. oh well, either way you still get paid dick all. enjoy being exploited to talk to racists in their basements

DNC also had a weird, militaristic, jingoist flair. All those military dudes, cia nigs, etc.. giving speeches about wrecking niggers.

Compare that to the RNC: when people weren't shitting on the country, you had Jethro and Jimbo going on about, "I took a look at my left, and I saw Tig he was shootin terriss. But me, I don't normally give speeches because I'm a country boy and I speak off the cuff."

>1 post by this ID
You faggots aren't even trying.

>The DNC was great

youtube.com/watch?v=tjGEHIkZ7ss
>OY VEY FILTHY GOYIM WHY ARE YOU BEING SO RIDICULOUS JUST VOTE FOR THE CLEAR CHOICE
>ANUDDAH SHOAH

rigged - in three days it will be proven and all over the news. the wheels have completely fallen off the criminal Hillary's wagon and her team is in meltdown. Trump will win in a landslide.

Have you been following the news? The Dems said Trump isn't presidential because he can't even keep himself from being baited by a tweet, and he proceeded to attack a gold star family w/ Muslim stereotypes. Which were quickly refuted.

RIGGED AND NIGGED

Look a reported a thread

fear not my friend

Trump will win, it's highly likely that Trump *is* winning. The desperation of the shills proves it. the God Emperor wasn't supposed to get this far, when he took the lead they knew doing ANYTHING was better than doing nothing, even if it was as pathetic a move as this, but they were right.

the shills will be gone soon, we're currently taking action. a lot of us are autistic NEETs with no sense of morality, we have nothing better to do than defend our internet hate machine.

Because this.

No, I am here because you are losing and I hate you. I know you cannot possibly believe that the majority of the country feels that way, but we do.

I do not want you to vote for Hillary or any democrat. I don't want you at our rallies, parties, policy meetings, gatherings, etc.

Your vote is worthless. You will always vote for the loser and anyone who would win your vote would lose a general election. You have absolutely no valuable ideas. No one wants you.

Vote for whoever. I really don't care and facts, logic, anything-- it won't change your mind because you are all reactionary pussies.

I see Arabs have been here already.

>I don't want you at our rallies
I've seen more people in line at Walmart than attend your rallies.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hello Communist.

>gold star family
>lead by an "immigration lawyer" who promotes Sharia and donates to the Clinton foundation
Dead son or not, they have to go back.

Holy shit. My mom just came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. I thought Trump was beating crooked Hillary in the polls?? But now he's sunk? This cant be happening. I want Trump to make America great again. Why do I keep hearing that Trump cant release his tax returns because he has donated to NAMBLA? Why doesn't he just release them and dispel this fiction? It all looks very suspishous. Can he still be president if he has donated to NAMBLA? We have to figure out what is going on.

>people think democucks ACTUALLY CARE whether or not she is corrupt
>the party platform is LITERALLY to steal money from others for personal gain

Both.

Americans are stupid and pools are rigged

It's almost like reality isn't a reflection of your autistic hug box. Who would have imagined that?

Better version
youtube.com/watch?v=sDEdlLib4V4

Convention bounce.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_bounce

Trump had a week of benefit not it's Hillary's turn. It'll probably got back down a bit and Trump will rise a bit to reflect what things were like before the convention with slight changes.

Bye CTR fucks

>muh rigged system
We've been real tolerant of you little whelps, but it's about time we put our foot down. Whether you come in the reddit Bern-out form or this antipode form that you lot are so proud of, the failure is the same: if you don't have faith in America, it's not America's fault, it's YOUR fault.

Time to grow a pair and get a job.

We used all of our memes too early.

Convention bounces aren't supposed to happen when you get exposed in something bigger than Watergate and half of your party is kicked out of the convention and riots outside for four days.

Nice trip Chad! No go fuck off!

IDK, I just got back from a TRUMP rally where the 16k people inside were chanting his name.

>something bigger than Watergate
I guess whatever it is isn't bigger than Watergate.

>riots outside for four days.
[citation needed]
I don't recall riots let alone riots for four days.

Record confirmed corrected. Don't listen to the assmad trumplets, they've had a very hard week and their autism is flaring up again.

Some of us appreciate what you do.

Trump keeps allowing himself to get baited. Does and says stupid shit now more than when he was running for the nomination. His own party is cringing whenever he speaks and he is starting to look like Hillary's biggest supporter. Otherwise I can't really explain why he is such a moron.

I really want ww3 to happen, please make it happen tomorow kek, its the only thing i wish for.

every time Trump opens his mouth, Hillary's poll numbers go up.

coincidence, I suppose.

>I don't recall riots let alone riots for four days.
So you slept through last week?

So you have no citation?

Lmao the DNC brought in two dead criminals parents a mentally retarted lady and an angry pro sharia law Muslim all to attack trump. Not only that but they brought in publically dead or irrelivent pop culture figures to shill for her. You say the RNC was paying people who wouldn't speak otherwise but you think these losers weren't paid? The DNC was horrible all it was was an anti-Trump rally extended over 4 days. Besides the typical leftist idealistic platitudes they did not even talk about anything policy wise. So yeah whoop-Dee-doo they had our race baiting president and his irrelevant wife to speak in favor of their establishment candidate lmao like that means anything. At least the RNC wasn't all anti Hillary all day everyday nor as close to aggressive about it like the DNC was. Go back in your hole you CTR shill you are pathetic.

>you get exposed in something bigger than Watergate
Trump hasn't been linked to the Russian hack yet, though. And he says he was only inviting the Russians to spy on Hillary as a joke.

But seriously though, the DNC emails didn't implicate Hillary and everyone they did has been fired.

> Media is in all out attack mode against Trump
> Trump's campaign is falling apart

It's all going to plan, goy.

probably because Trump won't shut the fuck up. If he did, the news cycle just might focus on the corruption of Clinton. But no, that dumb cunt has to open his mouth and say some of the dumbest shit i have ever read, and i frequent this faggot board a lot.

SOMETHING'S going on...

Kill yourself tripcunt.

>sjws holding signs and yelling about bernie = riots

i'm sure infowars painted it as some scary communist uprising by people brainwashed by satanists and fluoride, but it was just people holding signs for the most part.

RIP little niglets

Now do you believe those of us who tried to warn you that Trump was only in the race to ensure Shillary's victory?

Yeah its called Trump is literally crashing his campaign

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

>everyone they did has been fired
And immediately rehired by Hillary herself.

He seems senile at times, he can't control himself, he takes the bait every time. This is Donald Sterling levels of arrogance, is he even aware of how bad he's hurting himself?
Even when he makes a good point he does it the wrong way.

this quote is rather interesting given it essentially implies evolution. Seems rather unIslamic actually..

>How the fuck did Hillary retake the lead so fast?
Convention bounces are called bounces for a reason. Trump is coming back down at the same time as Hillary is going up, and she had the lead in the first place. And on top of all this, Trump's campaign has been a shit show all week so he's just crashing faster.

The bigger question is how anyone thinks Trump can win.

>The DNC was a complete shitshow

Meanwhile outside of the echochamber

gallup.com/poll/194084/americans-positive-democratic-gop-convention.aspx?g_source=Election 2016&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

might have something to do with trump being a stupid fucking scumbag

wtf happened here?

most media is literally propaganda

some (((journalists))) are saying trump is like hitler and scaring the shit out of people and saying it's their duty to stop him

To be fair, Gallup is right leaning.

Well it's not like the polls are super accurate, look at the brexit vote, i doubt that it truly means anything and is probably just manipulation of data by polling select groups of perople

Any truth is the story about a George Sorros company owning the voting machines?

>Smartmatic Group, an electronic voting firm whose worldwide headquarters is located in the United Kingdom, will be running the online balloting process in the Utah Republican Open Caucuses on Tuesday.
The chairman of Smartmatic’s board, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the billionaire.

a little of column A a little of column B. yes the polls have been rigged for 10 years. and there are plenty of idiots

how many hillary shills didnt know she supports deportation of illegals and even suggested a boarder wall. how many of them didnt know she cut welfare and gave tax breaks to companies

if your not going to judge a politician by their record then your a tool

Would you consider that Trump's been have a week of hilariously bad gaffes and that you've been so inculcated in into the Donald subculture than you were unable to see that most people are, in fact, fucking normies who don't care about you or your tendies?

Holy shit. My mom just came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. I thought Trump was beating crooked Hillary in the polls?? But now he's sunk? This cant be happening. I want Trump to make America great again. Why do I keep hearing that Trump hates babies? Why doesn't he just release his NAMBLA member certification and dispel this fiction? It all looks very suspicious. Can he still be president if he wants to nuke everyone who opposes us? We have to figure out what is going on.

Fox has Hillary at +10.

Does Fox want president Hillary?

what you want them to do?
Fox is still (loosly..) a 'News' channel - if today is Thursday? they cannot claim its Sunday. FFS.

People have two reactions to greatness: admiration and envy/anger. This election is very revealing of people.

Fpbp

media corruption combined with trump being a self immolating retard

it looks like zyklon Ben's work

Because trump is the most incompetent candidate ever. He can not win and he must not win.

>all them butthurt replies

even if you didn't like it it was measurably better. More viewers. More standing politicians. She got a bigger poll bump out of hers than he did out of his. Speeches were higher rated. Less controversies.

She's got 2 out of it. DNC emails that are vaguely negative on DNC, and a group of Berniefags crying but overall felt as minor.

He's got his wife copying speeches, Cruz vote-your-conscience, Rubios' half assery, physical violence, plus Kasich, Bushes, and most other republican leaders being absent.

He still hasn't united the party under him. As seen by numerous republicans not just refusing to endorse him but endorsing fucking clinton because he actually hurts their primary chances. That's the whole fucking point of a convention. Unify party, get your main platform out there. He hasn't done either of those nearly as well as she has.

more importantly, how do you look at this trendline and extrapolate a trump win? that's just retarded.

It's the "so you're saying there's a chance" mentality+debates+wikileaks(formerly FBI)

Better than 1in77 billion

Checked