THIS CHRISTMAS

THIS CHRISTMAS..

Supreme Leader Snoke in...

Goldmember

>You shee Mr.Shkywalker.. I love gooooldddd

>I love. . . GOOOOOLLLLD

remember that shitshow sequal, Sup Forums?

LEGO Snoke needs to be huge like 12" tall

Shnoke and a pancake?

The main villain of Shtar Warsh
Formerly Sheev

You are now remembering when he tried to eat his skin flakes.

>ESB
>Emperor appears as a huge hologram head

>ROTJ
>Emperor is a normal-sized person

>TFA
>Snoke appears as a giant hologram figure

>TLJ
>Snoke is a normal sized guy

They just pushed the whole emperor thing one movie up in the trilogy so they can cram more stuff in TFA.

I want to know he got those scars

POP POP IT'S SHOWTIME
(SHOWTIME)
SHOWTIME
(SHOWTIME)
GUESS WHO'S BACK AGAIN

The Force Tree have force powers to two twins.
One was a girl, the other was a boy.

The boy killed the girl and is the first dark force user and the girl reincarnated numerous times and is the progenitor of the jedi order.

The boy is still alive to this day and his name is Snoke. He is still kept alive through his mastery of the dark force.

The girl kept reincarnating over and over as the "chosen one". Anakin is her previous incarnation and Rey is the current one.

it will be hilarious if he moves around using a hover tech. like a hovering roller blade

Why is Lego so expensive? I love Star Wars, but I ain't paying $150 for a bunch of bricks.

Same reason Warhammer shit is expensive.

They can set the price to whatever they want .

>A fucking sloth
That's much worse than Snokemember

I can't entirely answer but I know that MEGA blocks are poorly made. If you stack enough of them they aren't straight and stop fitting together because they're all just a little bit imperfect. LEGO is a quality toy and they must have a bajillion plastic molds required for the manufacturing, plus getting the exact pieces for each kit, it's probably pretty intense process to manufacture and package it all.

I'm pretty sure Snoke has been confirmed to be 7' tall in TLJ. Also portrayed with a puppet, which defeats the purpose of having Andy Serkis playing him.

They will probably CG over the puppet anyway, it only exist so they can brag abou muh practical effects

Is that the Kanjiclub?

Thanks, Lego Internet Defence Force.

>Why is Lego so expensive?

because manchildren, nerdy girls and kids will pay that much

The tolerances on Lego are crazy though, from a machining point of view it's a difficult thing to do. They can also charge a lot because they're dominant in their market, there's no real competitor. Something like Star Wars products will also have a hefty kickback in the form of royalties to Disney.

I also quite like that Lego is still a family-owned company operating in extreme secrecy from a small Danish town.

Warhammer's pricing policy wasn't working out too well for them though. Too many competitors were appearing, and they were shrinking while the market grew rapidly around them. Thanfully they changed CEO and shifted to offering boxed sets and deals with big savings, alongside a proper focus on pleasing fans and improving the games. I bought shares about a year ago, best purchase I ever made.

new type of lightsaber

legoes is legit crazy durable, my old bionicle still fine without any cracks

Reminder Luke is Snoke

well it should be since it's been sitting in the toy trunk for 10 years now user.
I mean it's not like it gets daily playtime anymore, right?

in 50years time your lego will still be good; and your hotgluegun waifu model will be where?

what the fuck this is actually real???

>hotgluegun
wat

>going from lightsabres to lightwarhammers

Heh

>he doesn't hot glue his animu figures
It's like you're a normie or something

Is this real? They're using the shitty flintlock pistol and musket from the fucking pirate sets.

Of course
You should learn to trust, without calling everything "fake and gay" mindlessly

>bionicle
THAT'S A BOHROK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

>aww shieeet

Austin Powers / Star Wars crossover when?

F-fuck off
P-please?

OHH NOO ITS GIANT EMPEROR PALPATINE HEAD!!!How big do you think his head is going to be when they reveal him in rotj?Or is he just going to be a giant head?

Wait how did Lego represent black people back when all the characters were yellow? Was it just like the Simpsons?

why don't they just call him emperor snokeatine?

Same as they do now

how can yellow boyz even compete lmao

You'd think that yellow went for all races but black people can't be pleased like that.
So sets like an old Cloud City set had for example everyone yellow (like Han Solo) but Lando was brown.
This retcons that every yellow lego figure ever was white I guess...
As a rule now, licensed sets like those for movies have true skin colors (pink, brown) but the other sets have yellow minifigs.

at one point did star wars become unwatchable

Why the fuck is it around the wrong way? A display model of Kylo Ren in 'Zing' had the saber upside down too, are the store clerks just edgy athiests?

They are retards who probably think they are too smart to follow instructions and also never saw Episode 7 (good for them).

They are only made in Denmark, and some well designed tolerances. Shit is made to last

Don't they have factories in China now too, though? I think I read that somewhere, that they not only opened a store in Beijing but that they also make the bricks in China now too.

Snoke was in his own room, he was on when they get there, and his hologram was very real looking. Shit, I thought that was the real snoke until the place started to fall apart

The 90s Lego Falcon looked so much better.
The new one has all those brick studs showing and it looks like it's gonna shatter into a thousand pieces if you don't hold it the right way.

Your opinion is objectively wrong

spotted the Lego shill

>bad BB-8
>black
>not called "BB-H8"

no
old legos were stronger
that's true

>Supreme Leader Snoke rules the First Order in his bathrobe

Comfy.

what the fuck capitalism

Disney really did ruin Star Wars

>Daily reminder its gonna be a rehash

The horror. The horror.

Fake and gay

I may be wrong buuuut,

The whole proper flesh thing started with the basket ball set, as they were made to portray the likeness of the characters. After that or around the same time we saw a cloud city set which obviously featured Lando.

Rumour then has it that Lucas requested that all Mini figs be ethnic accurate to differentiate it from regular Lego Mini Figs.

And honestly if that's the case? it pisses me off. I liked my generic every race is yellow lego people.

A number of things:

-Quality
-Parts count and weight (these are the real cunts)
-Star Wars royalties