DRAKE and JOSH Thread Part 2

Alright, guys. In this thread we discuss everything Drake and Josh related, including actors and the future possibility of this show.

Recent update: Drake asked to be shooped into a good picture, so a kind user at /r/ made this because Drake was not invited to Josh's wedding. This will surely cheer our beloved star of our most cherished tv show if he was to get it sent to him

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrakeBell/status/875982248964636672
youtube.com/watch?v=qxBtla75tGo
youtube.com/watch?v=JjrckRD4wZc
youtube.com/watch?v=hq6EKg96qyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO PAY MY FINES

>Josh has to live the rest of his life among fake, plastic people and a social media presence he never wanted. Constantly hiding years of self pity, binge eating, and fat shaming embarassment documented in hundred of hours childrens television behind a fake smile while his plastic wife squeaks in their bed. Shes only with him for the money and he knows it, and as he sits up at night wondering what his next "step" to more fame will be (more shit tier vine comps? Another poorly written tweet?) his mind drifts back to his days with Drake as he posts another pic of them for likes.
>Drake, now living under Splash Mountain, has literally no money. His looks fading, his smile and optimism gone, he caresses his now crippled car accident hand and sobs into his Peter Pan onesie.

Is there a more JUST duo? Forget Drake, they're both fucked. MEGHAN!

I never thought I'd have to sneak into Joshs wedding

I found a way I found a wayyy

Previous thread and another picture form our kind /r/user

The rundown of the new knight of the realm, Drake the JUST

>600k in debt
>Lives in Disneyland
>2 DUIs
>Broke his hand so he can't play guitar
>Band failed
>No income other than his failing YouTube channel
>No decent shows lined up
>Rumored to be a coke dealer
>Ageing rapidly
>Wasn't invited to his friend's wedding

ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME

TO MEET HIS WIFE

Surely a kind user (which is all Sup Forums posters are) will do the honors of posting this on Drake's wall

this one is the best

>Drake also living among fake plastic people

Is this pottery?

Better.

Megan always wins

There's 3 of time. We all don't have to post the same one. Pick any one you like and send it to Drake to cheer him up!

Is there people still pretending Josh is sucessful? Hahahahahahhahahahah

is drake legit homeless?

Wheres this chick now? She had 2 great runs then went off the radars

Ariana a slut but still got her brand going and the blondie seems to be nowhere also

He lives under the teacups in Disney land

sad boyz

who /drakehead/ here?

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

Fuck, this is great.

>there are celebrities browsing Sup Forums who know drake and are laughing their asses off
Has anybody sent this yet?

>-$600 Thousand

What the fuck is this gay ass celebrity gossip bullshit? Are you all seriously faggots? Like, real dick sucking faggots? Oh, let me guess, you're all just being ironic and you don't REALLY care about this. Fuck off you fucking losers.

This fucking board is no better than TMZ or some other tabloid shit that only faggots and soccer moms pay attention to. Every time I think this board can't get any worse you prove me wrong.

what does -600k net worth mean? is he broke?

that is quite problematic

wouldn't want a person who is so outspoken against transgender rights at MY wedding

This thread is for discussing Drake and Josh. Please no spam.

hey drake, mcdonalds wifi still up?

C R O W N H I M
R
O
W
N
H
I
M

Sounds like you're incredibly new here if you think celebrity gossip doesn't happen on Sup Forums all the time. Feel free to hide the threads you are not interested in or just to leave the board entirely if you hate it so much.

he is in )))debt(((

>there are celebrities browsing Sup Forums
lmao people actually believe this?

dane cook and william shatner are both fa/tv/irgins

William shatner literally posts on Sup Forums

I bet you are Lily Mo or her mom.

Sup Forums is a very popular website. There are great odds celebrities come here. They are people who need memes too

a retired jew who isn't a celebrity anymore in my opinion. massage me when ryan gosling or jake gyllenhal comes here

whats with the frog cofee?

its a normie meme

People with productive things to do with their lives don't come to this board. If you or I had anything better to do with our lives we wouldn't be here.

>drake makes 600k in one year
>assumes he'll make this every year for foreseeable future
>buys $5M house
>Makes 12k next year (JUST)
>Housing crises
>house depreciates to $4M
>OHSHIT
>In debt, can't pay
>sells the house for $3.5M just to get rid of it
>Owes 600k to bank
>tried to start a band
>failed
>got 2 DUIs
>Broke his hand
>Can't even play guitar anymore

>yfw Drake got him The Gamesphere as a wedding gift
>didn't get an invite

Fuck, poor drake...

nigger everyone in the world knows who william shatner is

How does twitter work? If I post it in reply to that does it appear on his wall automatically?

>>Drake, now living under Splash Mountain
that's so fucking cool!!

What do they talk about? Not doctor stuff

>7 mil
guess being Dan "The Kike Who Likes To Touch the Tykes" Schnider's favorite toy paid well

>all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

>niggers shat

She was his favorite??? Not Arianna or Victoria??? Or even Mcurdy?

Hey fuck you guy

>nobody has tweeted the shop to Drake yet
Someone on Sup Forums has to have a twitter they shitpost with

Such a shame those kids with giant egos always fuck up their careers

Drake and Josh will always be one of my fav animes tho, Megan was basically the first loli I ever saw

Tweeted it

Bro i'm a doctor and i knew quite a few guys in med school who browsed Sup Forums. Funny shit is in such a short supply elsewhere, while in here it's pretty much infinite. This place is so much above head and heels over rest of society's culture still. Especially when you are stressed and under pressure, you look for funny shit like memes to ease the pain.

My diagnosis: you're an autist.

>>niggers shat
i know ;)

No, unless he retweets or responds to it

But I just posted it and it's on there? Idk how twitter works but you can check and see if it's public or whatever

FOUND A WAY

Even though hes a loser he still has tons of qts tweeting him

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's hoping Drake sends a butt hurt dm. Hopefully his McDonalds WiFi is down so he can't immediately delete it

I'm too anxious to go back to twitter and check. What if one of his 4 fans tells me to kms

/r/ keeps giving

I can't find your tweet

How many followers does he have anyway?

Like 5k I think

a little over 3 million

but of course a large number of those are probably fake accounts
twitter doesnt seem to give a shit about people using fake accounts to boost the shit out of their follower amount

poor guy

I have a lot of things to do b-but I can't stop browsing posting Sup Forums. It's a disease. I try, friends, I try. But I just can't stop. I can't leave. I'm doooooooomed.

When I die I will be cursed to haunt Sup Forums forever posting not knowing I'm dead. Maybe I'm already dead. Maybe we're all dead and this is our purgatory.

Ghostposting is best posting, my man. Don't be afraid. Just... wake up. Wake up user.

THIS is why Drake was not invited. Wife-to-be was afraid Josh would come between them and spend more time with Drake than with her so she's forcing Josh to not see Drake anymore and she's banning Drake from their lives.

;_;

Gotta prevent getting fucked by any means necessary.

I believe it

>broken toe
Ah so Dan no longer deemed her beautiful

is Miranda secretly a jew?

test

yes, user. we're all dead.

>he wasn't here when all the drake being broke memes spawned

I'm a judge, this is correct

>Josh gets married to a 7/10
>Drake smokes meth at Disneyland and walks like he shat himself while ripping off Justin Bieber
Quite a stark difference.
youtube.com/watch?v=qxBtla75tGo

>I'm not inviting my bankrupt bro Drake to my wedding

>Hirostein had his chance to make /cel/
>He makes Sup Forums with flags instead
b r a v o

youtube.com/watch?v=JjrckRD4wZc
Citizen Kane can suck it.

>walks like he shat himself
uh, it's being played in reverse! it's called art. not that I expected you to know that.

Sorry. A Drake Bell video was 2deep4me.

Drake Bell is literally Bojack Horseman

Maybe they were afraid that Drake was going to bring his Spiderman outfit.
Especially since you know, he has quite a big horse.

CRINGE OVERLOAD

Drake you're fucking sad. Please stop.
youtube.com/watch?v=hq6EKg96qyk

>Stamos's fucking face

meth face

what, is he like 50?

30. Sources have seen Mickey Mouse give Drake a small baggie of mysterious white powder.

kek

>Megan wins
Does she look like she's winning

Is there a movie that is like "The Wrestler" but instead a of a wrestler it is a has-been childstar?