63 FUCKING SHILL THREADS

I autismed out and went through every thread on the catalogue, and counted 63 SIMULTANIOUS SHILL THREAD.

Both pro hillary and anti trump.

This is fucking absurd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ALL CLINTON SUPPORTERS ARE NOW TO BE REFERRED TO AS "HILL-BILLIES," IT WILL INFURIATE THEM BEING ASSOCIATED WITH SOUTHERN CULTURE AND HILLARY + BILL MAKES IT ALSO A REALLY CLEVER PUN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, THAT IS ALL.

ALL CLINTON SUPPORTERS ARE NOW TO BE REFERRED TO AS "HILL-BILLIES," IT WILL INFURIATE THEM BEING ASSOCIATED WITH SOUTHERN CULTURE AND HILLARY + BILL MAKES IT ALSO A REALLY CLEVER PUN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, THAT IS ALL.

>ALL CLINTON SUPPORTERS ARE NOW TO BE REFERRED TO AS "HILL-BILLIES," IT WILL INFURIATE THEM BEING ASSOCIATED WITH SOUTHERN CULTURE AND HILLARY + BILL MAKES IT ALSO A REALLY CLEVER PUN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, THAT IS ALL.

ALL CLINTON SUPPORTERS ARE NOW TO BE REFERRED TO AS "HILL-BILLIES," IT WILL INFURIATE THEM BEING ASSOCIATED WITH SOUTHERN CULTURE AND HILLARY + BILL MAKES IT ALSO A REALLY CLEVER PUN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, THAT IS ALL.

Retreat to dou ble chan and regroup

How long will this last? I got tired and just stayed on /fit/ all day

A mans gotta eat somehow, the shills are payed by quantity desu

POST GORE AND OTHER OFFENSIVE PHOTOS IN SHILL THREADS

>POST GORE AND OTHER OFFENSIVE PHOTOS IN SHILL THREADS

Might have to wait until the election is over

I'm not going to abandond Sup Forums.

Why give in? The 6gorrilion dollars will run out at some point.

We can't let them take over.

Don't know, usually it only lasts about a day or so

They could spend the next year doing this, and the day they stop it will revert to normal. Let them burn their money.

>Both pro hillary and anti trump.
Drumpf supporters on sucide watch
Alex Jones supporters on suicide watch
"Alt-""""RIGHT"""" supporters on suicide watch

fucking summer on Sup Forums , literally an /x/ version of Sup Forums >muh shills

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Yeah it will run out at somepoint. But it's just fucking annoying

I honestly can't tell if it's just people shit posting because they think it's funny, or if 100% of them are genuine paid shills

@84064086

Don't respond to that guy. If they are paid, they get paid per response. JUST IGNORE DEM

>paid
Fucking yanks , can't make this shit up

@84064353
Just remember, this is what you're fighting for. I'm glad you want the US people to be as poor as you.

>a """mutual fund""" that returns 10% a year.

Also, if trumps tax plan doesnt balance the budget, it will just have to be re-financed with higher taxes later on. ricardian equivalence. there is no free lunch.

>Just remember, this is what you're fighting for.
I'm not fighting for anything, I'm just enjoying the fucking show and the feminist version of Sup Forums

You fucking retards managed to get the election down to a retarded tv star populist who can't comprehend foreign relations and a traitor that only gives a fuck about her money, good fucking job, nice 2 party democracy you've got there

did you count slide threads and shitposts?

>this is fucking absurd

and on a crimean pic-swap portal too
why don't you replace them with something non-absurd
oops too late

Half this board can't even vote in US elections. If they are shills, they're barking up the wrong tree.

Shit posts yes, because it's hard to tell the difference between a shitty shill and a shitpost

Slide thread no. I simply counted the number of anti trump, and pro hillary

@84065217
And you "PICKED" a literal criminal, traitor, that lies under oath, steals charity money, and fixes elections

Good luck in your irrelevant country, that has no say in international affairs, and leaves no lasting impact on people's memories except the fact that gypsies are in your country

>romania

Doesn't matter, in a poor country like ROMANIA for example. If he's getting paid any amount of pocket change, he's creaming his capris right now imagining all the loafs of bread he can bring home to his starving family

Wow how clever of you, I bet Trump is paying you to spam all day.

>And you "PICKED" a literal criminal, traitor, that lies under oath, steals charity money, and fixes elections

Who did I pick more exactly? I'm not even annoyed at the "pro-trump" thing , i'm annoyed at the black-white, trump-hillary , russia-us thing ...both trumps and hillary are fucking retards who did I pick

>Good luck in your irrelevant country, that has no say in international affairs, and leaves no lasting impact on people's memories except the fact that gypsies are in your country
That's why we're in the EU ,your cunt soldiers meddled in europe's business in 1945 ,so cause of that our culture got erased so why would I think of it as a sovreign country looking at how we live under us cultural hegemony and eu legal hegemony

>new zealand

> imagining all the loafs of bread he can bring home to his starving family
Nah,just mamaliga bruh

Remember, it's only a conspiracy if trump's losing

@84066351
>Remember, it's only a conspiracy if trump's losing
It is when hillary has a proven track record of running political parties and telling the media what to say

>That's why we're in the EU

LOL! Yeah, good luck on that. The EU wasn't created because of the US, it was a pathetic attempt at a free market that was just a facade for a massively controlled market.

>Who did I pick more exactly?

If you aren't for Trump, you're against. Simple as that. Which means you like syrian immigrants. You like non-sovereignty, you hate patriotism, and you aren't from Sup Forums

>If you aren't for Trump, you're against. Simple as that. Which means you like syrian immigrants. You like non-sovereignty, you hate patriotism, and you aren't from Sup Forums

>not supporting the candidate that endorsed israel's prime minister and is pro israel means i'm not from Sup Forums
Boy...Sup Forums sure has changed

@84067514

MUH EBIL JOOZ! IZREEL IZ BEHYND IT!

MUH EBIL GLOBULUSTS! GLUBULUSTS IZ BEHYND IT!

look I can play that game 2 faggot , Israel destabilized the middle east which caused the immigration crisis in europe to begin with

@84067844

No, it was proxy wars with Russia, which funneled weapons into the middle east.

Gee its almost as if different people have the capability of havinf their own opinions which are different than yours! Who would've thought?

Yes im a shill. 2 cents have been deposited into my account :) (its a little more than that btw)

if anything, Europe destabilized the middle east.

@84069033

And why would you spout them here? Yes, this is our hug box, go to Facebook, twitter, CNN comment section, or tumblr where your hugboxes are. We don't care what you have to say

its funny because the shills don't even realize that they aren't going to change anyone's vote at all, and they should really be on bigger more influential sites if they want to make a serious impact

>Yes, this is our hug box
Yeah , that's it , i'm done summer boy , be back in fucking autumn Sup Forums's been taken by wannabe right-wing sjw's

I know it. But this is probably just shill overflow. If you think this is bad, just imagine the shit that's being pushed on twitter and facebook right now

@84069684
Bye faggot. Go vote for some more diverse women to "lead" your non-sovereign country in the great state of the EU

>Go vote for some more diverse women
Says the country with a fucking nigger as president

@84070183

As if I voted for him. That's what the country wants to do. Vote based on vaginas and skin color. And you like it, don't you?

>As if I voted for him
No , you implied the same shit on me just 1 reply ago ... (>Go vote for), so that's pretty hypocritical you twat . Not that I expect you wannabe "right-wingers" to act any different than fucking feminists to begin with

Calm down hill-billy. Have you ever heard of southern hospitality? sheesh!
>I like it already.

>@

Yeah ,he did this all conversation ... the guy can't comprehend that some1 can be both anti-hillary and anti-trump so he's head imploded

>he's
Uh oh. I have some bad news for you.