Menawhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrO9ovdJ5WA
youtu.be/c9y-n9B_XUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give me back my man

FIRST FOR DUGGIE BTFO MIDGET

Coffee is just hot bean water

lets make the first 50 posts of this thread pointless by reposting the same old memes and shit from last thread

Fuck you, OP

What did that guy yell at the end in the diner?

>Gordon sees Dougie being a hero on TV
calling it now

Reminder that Lynch using the same theme tune as the original series is fan service.

"Anyone see Bing?" or something. Bing was played by one of Lynch's son who apparently was one of the guys on stage when Richard was doing his stuff in the bar.

Fuck you, user

So who thinks Coop snaps out of it next episode and we have to wait two weeks to see what comes next?

>"Anyone see Bing?"

Great, more product placement.

Itll be episode 9, the strawpoll was definitely on track

at this pace, it'll probably be the last episode

Fuck (you)

I think Lynch going from 8 to 18 episodes forced some filler. So far this season feels like FWWM with the deleted scenes intact: long cuts and slow dialogue (every scene in Twin Peaks PD), and Dougie Jones arc being about the actual Dougie Jones and not Cooper. I think this will be like season 2: a long, padded season with 10/10 episodes. But i'm sure those 10/10 episodes will be Maddy murder tier good.

>Using the theme song as the theme song is fan service

Of course it is

Otherwise why change the opening sequence and not the theme as well

Fuck, this was for

>Do you have coffee?
>No.
>Brings out fully-prepared coffee
Diane, you've still got it!

Nah see the 'people' in this general think Lynch 'doesn't do fan service'.
They also think Twin Peaks is made in Lynch's perfect vision, an 'argument' that is so easily BTFO that there is no point even discussing it.

Lynch is the one that wanted the more episodes. Why would he threaten to walk if the episode count wasn't raised if he was just going to make most of it filler?

List of crimes we can possibly confirm so far by DoppleCoop after he left the lodge;

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank (She had a son, who later runs the kid over with the truck)
>Killed the FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name
>Raped and probably beat and abused Diane after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge
>Probably murdered Annie

Briggs is one hundred percent. The Diane stuff was obvious after this episode. I don't know how people can be confused about it. Audrey rape is probably a solid 90% true, their kid turned out to be a real bastard but he is half evil dopplganger so. Annie is pure speculation, but I think it will come out that her murdered her, and probably raped her as well.

To include the Black Lodge imagery.

>I don't have any cigarettes either
>while she smokes a cigarette
I think it would be interesting if she was always a cunt to everyone except Cooper. Like Cooper was her soul mate and she was only happy around him or when listening to his tapes.

>at this pace, it'll probably be the last episode
I don't care. As long as there's one thwarted Ike the Spike attempt per episode, the series will have been a success to me.

wait fuck

was he actually talking to diane throuhg his recorder thing all those times? i always thought that he was just a little fuckin nuts and used diane as a placeholder.

Fuck im retarded

There were two times when Diane sent something to him when he was in Twin Peaks.

>Thinks that Tabasco sauce is HOT

For real? fuck man my comprehension is shit

kek Ike BTFO

>The fact that the show is called "Twin Peaks", was directed by David Lynch and includes a few characters from the old series is fan service.

Might have only been one time now that I think about it but it was two things. First was earplugs because the Norwegians were being too noisy for Cooper to sleep. The second was back issues of Flesh World where they eventually find a picture of Ronette.

He also asks her to look into houses for purchase in Twin Peaks in the pilot I think.

>Bad Coop destroyed his relationship with Diane
Even though she was barely a character until a couple weeks ago, that's a bit sad.

>Harold Smiss

Who is this Harold Smiss character?

This song was tight
youtube.com/watch?v=yrO9ovdJ5WA

Who took this picture?

The FBI is going to see Dougie Coop on the News and go grab him as a result

Actually I can see an argument that the theme tune was forced by Showtime, because Lynch does get easily bullied by networks into amending this 'perfect vision' of his.

/tpg/ theme

youtu.be/c9y-n9B_XUM

The question is why he possibly wanted to meet her though. Yes, they might have fugged, etc., but why did Bad Coop want to go see her in the first place? Was it to get back some tapes that he had sent her?

>when you realize that the reason Lynch never revealed Diane on ABC because he wasn't allowed to use the word "fuck"

I'm thought the original pitch was 8 or 9 episodes. Did he disclosed why he was about to walk out of the project? You can see even in this finished product that money was lacking.

>Lynch reads /tpg/ and sees people bitching about having to watch scenes with no point
>"okay, fine then"
>"this week ill make em watch a guy sweep up peanuts for five minutes while green onions plays in the background"
>"and they won't be able to stop watching in case something might happen"

Talk shit, get hit.

Special Agent Pho Toshop

Better Call Saul used it, albeit a very faithful cover, in season 2.

The Breaking Bad '''''''''''homages''''''''''' continue!

You know already

The shut-in Laura gave her diary to. I think she gave him the diary in FWWM, but I'm p. sure he was in the original series as well.

I guess to sever their relationship so she wouldn't go looking for him afterward.

I'm a retard, why did they let Coop go

: )

He threatened the warden with revealing some compromising info about him.

There they are Albert, faces of stone.

He blackmailed the warden because he, or BOB, knew about a murder the warden had committed in the past.

I feel like it was probably child rape or something

Probably because he's a sadistic murder spirit that exists to consume pain and suffering, and what better way to gather huge quantities of both by raping someone who cared for the real Dale a great deal?

Does anyone remember exactly what not-Coop said about the dog leg and the dog it came from having 3 other legs? That whole conversation was pretty weird.

Seemed like a murder over a woman or girlfriend, but it could have been that too yeah.

Wasn't the official story that "Special Agent Dale Cooper disappeared"? If he's going to likely have the FBI looking for him, I doubt he would fear a lady in a bad wig going after him.

Is it now 2 weeks before the next episode?

Since they're giving us a 2 week break after episode 8, im betting we're getting him back on episode 8 as a cliff hanger

BOB feeds off human suffering, the greatest way for DoppleCoop to generated suffering and torment is to torture and abuse the people who loved the real Cooper who won't understand why he's doing this to them.

Episode 8 airs June 25th
Episode 9 airs July 9th

>tfw Diane and Cole were having an affair behind Coop's back

Who the fuck is this nigga

>25 years have been stolen from him and he's now the old man he saw in his dream all the way back in season 1
>he couldn't save Annie
>his best friends are either sick and dying, dead, or have had their relationships with him completely severed
>the entire world thinks he's a serial killing crime lord
>and now a manlet is out for his blood
Fuck, I never thought I'd say this, but I really want Coop to die. Seeing what a wreck his life has become is horrible and thinking that he might have to adopt Dougie's life to get even a semblance of happiness back is just as depressing. The best possible scenario is for him to sacrifice himself and go out in a blaze of glory. Just put him out of his misery already.

>badge

My sides

YOURE BACK TO MISSOULA!

Black lodge spirit, but not the same one we saw in the jail cell in episode 2

Re-watch episode one.

He knew the risks of the job when he signed for it.

As somebody who works in a prison I can guarantee that there is no way that any guard would deliver a cryptic message about a strawberry to the governor. You'd just think the "guest" was nuts or taking the piss. Lynch really dropped the ball on this one and failed to deliver his usual realistic drama. Very disappointing.

Yeah, I'm sure that the possibility of being trapped in a different dimension while a doppelganger takes over your life is written on page one of the FBI training handbook.

FUCKING THANK YOU. All over the internet people keep saying he said "Billy" even though he clearly says Bing and Bing is in the fucking credits.

I saw him as soon as he entered the frame when Cindy was talking on the phone and was wondering if it was just some random person in the background or not. Still wondering what part he's going to play but he seems like someone orchestrating stuff in the background even outside the South Dakota stuff.

Ben

Basically he said there's some kind of dead men switch and the three legs will be sent along with a message to someone. Who knows, maybe the dog was "Mr Strawberry". Still don't know who's Joel McClusky.

even Jean looks up at the camera to see what the fuck is going on

bitchin

There's another path.

>Why are we still here… Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg, and my arm… and even my fingers… The body I’ve lost… and the comrades I’ve lost… It won’t stop hurting, like they’re all still there! You feel it too, don’t you? I’m the one who got caught up in the Black Lodge. Well I’m gonna make ‘em give back our past… Take back everything that we’ve lost. And I won’t rest… until we do!

Or Hawk/Truman is going to call the FBI and tell them about what they found. Ben might even tell them about the missing key that was mailed to the hotel.

What's really maddening is that the sweeping dude missed a bit on the right side of the screen and he probably won't even go back to sweep it up too.

Mr. Tojamura

He's the one playing guitar in episode 5. He looks just like Lynch when he was young. In that episode he wasn't credited as Bing though. I didn't see him in this episode so why was he credited as a character we never saw? Was he the guy that walks in and sits down at the very end? Seems like Lynch just put a throwaway line at the end to give his son a role and a paycheck.

HE KNEW THE RISKS OF THE JOB WHEN HE SIGNED FOR IT.

Don't feel bad I think that most people would have that impression at first but eventually he says things that indicate she is real

>Still no Dick
Lynch really dropped the ball

Lewis

>when you can only draw one face

Who is this?

I knew DoppleCoop would hurt Diane, and I was pretty sure we were going to find out he murdered Annie shortly after getting out of the lodge, but I never saw this Audrey rape thing coming.

Tom. A supposedly new character.

a sick dude that is about to get cucked

Wokjak

I thought it was Leo at first :(