Is this normal behavior?

Is this normal behavior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
infowars.com/former-k9-handler-blows-whistle-on-hillarys-rage-get-that-fking-dog-away-from-me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Smiling? Yes.

Is there a video of her reacting to something?

she's just remembering where she came from

Yes, it's Trump's bigotry that's abnormal.

i wonder if animals hate her too

It's just her Muppet impression no need to be rude >:(

Hear hear!

(((AlphaDraconis)))?

You haven't heard that story of the K9 unit officer who was on her security detail for an event and she literally flipped out and started cussing at the dog that was guarding her and the handler?

youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

i have not.

Absolutely haram.

What do you expect from someone who hates children?

infowars.com/former-k9-handler-blows-whistle-on-hillarys-rage-get-that-fking-dog-away-from-me/
hahahaha

Around one second in it looks like she has a tongue ring.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

If you were mentally handicapped then yes

*piercing, whatever

Hillary has a positive outlook and the natural knack for leadership. Her heroism knows no bounds and her sacrifices inspire.

Do not trust Trump unless you want WWIII. If you are really a man, you will vote for Hillary.

No, she has brain damage from a stroke a few years ago.
She's practically 70
She's too old to be POTUS
Trump is too old
Bernie is way to old

go back to getting people in their 50s to be Prez like Dubya

Spitbubble or reptilian cloaking

Just leave us alone!

Our only hope for this election is that whoever wins dies of being old and the VP moves up. Although Pence might be worse than trump. Conservative and somehow a globalist, fucking idiot.

Yes. People often smile when they are amused and/or happy. Shocking, right? Shall we talk about how Trump is facing major lawsuits in regards to his bogus "university"?

but i do want WWIII

This is actually a quality post. Thanks canada

I think calling you a shill would disrespect the quality of shilling I have seen before

Yw

Shall we talk about how Hillary is a satanic, pedophilic, gun grabbing, information spilling detriment to national security and followed by a legion of people with their heads shoved so far up their asses, they can't recognize when they're being lied to by a known globalist puppet and the liberal media?

Being startled by something unexpected? Not at all. Only reptilians experience this emotion.

Hillary will provoke a war with Russia and maybe China if she gets elected

HillBot 2.94 Beta
(((Error Message: Genuine_facial_expressions.exe not found. Activating Orgasm.exe)))

Hillary is literally held together with chewing gum, bailing wire, duct tape, spackle and a whole cocktail of drugs. Oh and demonic possession.

This bitch isn't human anymore. She died long ago and is only motivated by avarice, hate and deception. She is feeding on Bill's life force, that's why he looks like a walking corpse.

No, she's had a brain injury. Unfortunately she survived.