/got/ general

Annoying characters edition

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/HBOEspana/videos/487535378246617/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the most powerful and emotional scene in the series?

I will tell you about a dream I had and subsequent fan fiction I made up in my head after remarathoning the show lately

>Devan seaworth is introduced same scene as Matthos
>doesn't believe in the lord of light too busy training and fighting
>melisandre takes a liking to him
>blackwater and true to the books fights well and backs stannis until the end, last to retreat
>mel visits his chambers, turned on he fought so well, shows him vision in flames and fucks him, converting him
>mel has vision, feels bad matthos has died, tells stannis to send devan away to 'her people' to train as warrior of light as he has potential she hasn't seen before
>not seen until season 5 finale, davos telling mel to order him back since stannis rekt, shows him training with flaming sword and old priests with mad fuckin pyro
>receives scroll from Mel the time has come to return early s6
>arrives stannis camp just before battle of the bastards
>fights in the battle saves tormund and dad once or twice kills le boyfucking karstark man and does cool fireworks meme scorching a field of charging Bolton men by plunging flaming sword into the ground
>is conflicted when Davos and jon send mel away
>they kiss before she leaves and apparently she isn't just being a slut
>Davos worried his son is a full fanatic they talk and he says hes still himself
>jun snus kingsguard

I am autistic and need you to now tell me to kill myself

"Play with her ass!" - CIA, season 1.

gregor clegane making love with the innkeeper's daughter

At least it's not jonsa.

BASED JORAH WILL SLAUGHTER THE DRAGON WHORE, AND REBUILD THE NIGHT'S WATCH TO PREVENT A POSSIBLE RETURN OF THE WALKERS

Reminder that Stannis based his claim on the throne on nothing more than a court gossip and a book that only states the colour of the hair his ancestors. There were no knowledges of genetics in Westeros at the time, and nobody ever watched Cersei and Jaime having sex nine months before her children were born. The only evidence that could prove that Joffrey, Mycella and Tommen weren't Robert's children was Cersei's word to Ned, although it was very likely that she lied to him so Ned would start an impulsive rebellion, and she would have a reason to get rid of him.

Also, reminder that Stannis had TWO killer ghosts at his disposal in the books. And who does he choose to kill? His two nephews that are the only men standing on his way to become king by rightful means? Or his brother and a castillan whose deaths will only increase the size of his rebel army?

Stannis was an idiot, and deserved to die

Does bran wear a diaper?

Nice thread you made faggot, shame I reported it

who do you think pissed themselves more frequently? Dany or Sansa?

>sex slave is sad that other, prettier sex slaves get to be prostituted against their will more frequently
>Tyrion seduces her by reassuring her she's not like other sex slaves
>rejects having sex with her, not because she's a slave and couldn't say no if she wanted to, not because she gets to see none of the money she earns, not because she has equal rights to a goat, but because he still loves the woman strangled to death
>we're all supposed to admire him for that
What even is this scene?

So did Peter Baelish know about the twincest (and that Jon Arryn was figuring it out) or was that just coincidental to him getting Lyhsa to kill him?

i think it's pretty much accepted that all the small council knew

It was just a court gossip, like Varys being gay. No substance over it. He just used that gossip to his interests

this
>varys being gay being a thing
showfriendo please stay out of theory discussions.

Everyone on the council knew.
Renly was trying to marry Margaery to Robert a year before his death, it was not a political push for no reason whatsoever; It's because he knew shit was hitting the fan real soon.

Not only everyone on the council knew, it was almost certainly LF who spread the word.
Not personally of course, too risky if things don't go the way he thinks they'll go... but like when he indirectly told Olenna about what Joffrey was like.

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with the faith of the seven and septas are a positive influence

MODERN DAY ISAAC HEMPSTEAD WRIGHT IS A SAME FAGGING FUCK WHO REPLIED LIKE FOUR TIMES TO MY POST PRETENDING TO BE DIFFERENT PEOPLE THAT WERE ALL COMING TO DEFEND HIM AND CALL HIM "A BRO"

LOSER DUMBFUCK SHITPOSTER YOU THINK I WOULDN'T FUCKING NOTICE YOUR SHIT

>being an ultra conservative

y-you have a creative mind, user

KEK XD

paranoid sandrasperg shut the fuck up and go back to tumblr where your delusional insane rants are actually considered "le important discourse XD uwu"

>There were no knowledges of genetics in Westeros at the time
Objectively wrong.

>Viserys was less impressed. "The trash of dead /got/ general," he sneered. He was careful to speak in the Common Tongue, which few branpedos and Jonfags could understand, yet even so Dany found herself glancing back at the anons of her khas, to make certain he had not been overheard. He went on blithely. "All these savages know how to do is fag up the things better men have built … and shitpost." He laughed. "They do know how to spurge out over nothing like retards. Otherwise I'd have no use for them at all."

Are you on bath salts?

xth for facefucking Sansa

>we're honestly meant to sit there, watching, and believe that *THAT* is a 10/10

She was 2bh

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

It's painful isn't it?

kill yourself samefagging sashawhale

Autism

definitely cute but face still seemed a bit... off
not a bad casting decision back then, sad how it turned out

I literally just opened this thread, sperglord

elaborate

Disgusting.

Pedo faggot with an angry emotional problem.

> How to be a drooling retard: The post

>""""prestige tv""""

Reminder that Euron is collecting priests In case he dies so they can rez him.

was this george's finest work?

Haha whaha XD kek'd too hard
Ahem, anway

Roose Bolton's Morton's Fork

Roose Bolton is faced with a doozy of a dangerous one during the siege.

If Roose lets everybody stay as they are, they'll fragment even further into murderous factions and weaken the siege from within by picking each other off: Game Over.

If he sends the most dangerous out into the snow, they may side with Stannis or die: Game Over.

Either he's left with too few to defend the walls, or Stannis gains more numbers quite directly. If he keeps the worst with him and puts them on lockdown, his whole army can't be an effective defensive force against Stannis and the troublemakers may still try killing him and others: Game Over.

If he sends a mix of supporters and dangerous tools outside to fake surrender to Stannis, they may achieve something — or, more likely, get caught thanks to teeth-clenched teamwork not working: Game Over.

If he's found a way out of this by picking the snowdrifts and being creative with who he sent outside, it'll be fun to see.

All in all, general winter has not been kind to either him or Stannis by arriving when he did.

>implying the priests will rezurrect that sociopath Euron "crazy baby" Greyjoy

Is the show going to keep Euron's god complex or is it just gonna be MY BIG GOCK :-DDDDD

GRRM will never finish ASOIAF.
GRRM will never release TWOW & ADOS.
GRRM will never care about us.
Why do we still have faith & patience in GRRM?
Why do we still even bother with GRRM or ASOIAF for that matter?

Why did Ramsay shoot the already dead giant instead of Jon when he apparently had perfect aim and the element of surprise?

TWOW will get released

I have no faith in anything else being released

No need, meera takes care of everything

Dany seems to have a lot more in the way of descriptions of bodily fluids, so I guess her
I don't recall either specifically pissing themselves though

guys can you help me find the interview / SSM where GRRM said that Loras was in his top 5 fighters?

Because he is a dumb sadist and cocky. He thought he had one up on Jon and Jon was already doomed.

>Book written Joffrey dies anticlimactically from poison
>Show written Ramsay dies from a Stark winning the good guys xD YAS QUEEN

What did D and D mean by this?

These are pretty much my feelings. Even if they're disorganized rambling that don't advance the plot and they've been rewritten completely three times, I expect there's enough of TWOW written it could be bound into a book. Nothing else will happen after that and "act two, dany invades westeros" won't happen or at most the last chapter will end with her landing in westeros. Book 7 (which won't exist) would be her invasion. Book 8 (also won't exist) would be "act three, dealing with the others".

he looks so cute in these glasses

NEW PIC

>luk at mi, moom! Ime de capitain off de xip!

>so an albino, a nigger, an eunuch and a dwarf get into a boat...

why are people saying a new trailer is coming today?

Literally where are people saying this

Leaked pic

Post your reaction when D&D make Sansa win and live happily ever after.

Why wasn't she made queen in the north?

And did she know the knights of the Vale were on their way? If so, why didn't she tell Jon before he committed to battle?

Why did Stannis walk his army up in no formation?

Why did they all stay with him if 90% were now Braavosi sellswords in the show?

Why were they all armed with those evil looking pole-axes that appear like orcs from Mordor would use them? Was it to make Stannis look even more evil?

New vid

kikebook.com/HBOEspana/videos/487535378246617/

That link doesn't work

Change kike to face, retard

Thanks for the spoonfeed

Is bran in it?

who cares

super fast waifu runnign at incredible hihg speed

Maario Naharis

Me

Jon (Targaryen Stark) Snow is the true king and the one we deserve.

Bran is a stupid faggot who no one cares about and if you do care you're an undesirable

Tommen is much cuter than Bran

This could have actually worked and I'd be 100% fine with it

>>mel has vision, feels bad matthos has died, tells stannis to send devan away to 'her people' to train as warrior of light as he has potential she hasn't seen before

literally dragon ball

wtf user

Who's gonna fuck Arya first?

kino

Hopefully Gendry, but we probably won't see Arya naked even tho the actress is 20 since her character isn't 18

Literally Jon

But they can imply it. A fuck Gendry, I want Arya to get a proper man.
Yes, please. It was meant to be since he gave Needle to her.

>Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. Nothing is just nothing.
What did she mean by this?

>the mommy dire wolf in the first season was killed by a stag

never noticed that before

Reminder that Littlefinger will get outsmarted & killed by Sansa

Reminder that you're watching post season 3 GoT and that you should feel bad about it

You then missed Catelyn telling Ned she fears it is an omen?

yes, this is the first time I'm doing a second run on all the seasons so I missed quite a few things

I think Preston's theory on that is somewhat accurate and is correct in the core intent.

He just makes everything sound unbelievable by dragging in the xyz-net like an autist

I've watched it 3 times and again now and I still missed that.

Im a dumb ass

god aimee was ugly then
>she turned into a retarded feminist at the same time as she turned hot

life is cruel

Is she going to die this season?

No, she's gonna rule Earthos for 80 long years.

>Sly is a female wolf. She is one of Varamyr's pack which he can enter as a warg. She is cunning. When she is in heat, it is One Eye who mounts her.

Is Varamyr literally fucking himself?

don't think there's enough food on earthos to feed that fattie 80 years

Littlefinger will outsmart the writers and still end up king in the end. Sansa will be his bed slave and LF will call her Cat while he fucks her.

will he use Varys as his personal toilet?

Can someone post the "Save me gray worm" barristan picture? Pretty please