/trek/ - Star Trek General

Andorian Mining Consortium Edition

Previous

I think Shran had the coolest ship out of all the ships in the Star Trek series. Say what you want about ENT, the ships were by far the coolest looking.

*Pre-animated

Yeah, true. It was more of a reference of Combs as the Re-Animator, but considering Shran was first chronologically..

I read somewhere that his favorite role was Weyoun, but I honestly think Shran was a better chance for him to play out his parts. In a way his acting set the stage for both the Andorians and the Vorta.

I don't like the bridge but the hull configuration was sex.

Right, probably the sexiest ship in the series. Vulcan ships unfortunately looked like interstellar sex toys.

I liked the Vulcan ships too; they were very distinct and from a purely aesthetic standpoint they're probably my all-time favorites.

Why is she so perfect?

Wasn't Enterprise the first series where we got a decent look at a vulcan ship?

Yep.

Giant new-age space dildos, ringed for our pleasure.

Yes, also First Contact

>Virtually zero chance of Orion slave girls in STD

Fuck.

Are you fucking kidding me?!?!
The Captain's Chair is a redress of the Voyager Captain'S Chair and the NAV/CONN console is a redress of the NAV/CONN of the USS Prometheus.

ENT was a fuckfest of redress and recycled props… and the first 3 seasons are shit…

>Nude Q suddenly appears on the bridge

What do?

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

I've noticed a high correlation between edgy Sup Forums posters and those that hate Enterprise.

Having sex with Hologirls is degenerate.

>tfw Leah will never belittle your work and life achievements

incorrect

First two seasons are pretty meh, third season is loved or hated and the fourth season is top-shelf.

>References across TNG that people have sex with no consequence of STD or Pregnancy.
>People would naturally be a lot more slutty
>But you are still a NEET Virgin so no pussy for you
>Holodeck that lets you fufill any fantasy
>You are expected to play Sherlock Holmes adventure novels
>Immediately outcasted by your entire work because they broke into your files without your permission and found out you had a romance Holonovel with co-workers.

bump

>You made the mistake of thinking Minuet was real
>But your mind said she was, how could you fall in love with a hologram
>*Fires phaser at helpless alien child wildly*

>Dukat did nothing wrong
He didn't gas the bajorans

Its the opposite. Ive been noticing left leaning anons calling anyone who likes Ent a Sup Forumsfag

It's neither. Both Ent-haters and Ent-lovers are diverse groups of people, some of whom post in Sup Forums and some of whom don't.

However, Ent's biggest fan on Sup Forums is a Sup Forums poster who spams pasta in every thread. I understand how this might influence the perception of ALL Ent fans, but I assure you, it's only one person whose life is that pathetic. The rest of us Ent fans are normal (or as normal as a 4channer can be).