Why didn't Dinosaurs ever develop civilization?

What stopped the Lizzer-gers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Barsi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were probably oppressed by white males.

Caveman privelege

They were in two Don Bluth movies then murdered in their sleep by their father

Did you watch to much Land Before Time , OP?

The level of vitriol coming out of the Trump campaign is sickening.
You should hate niggers as much as Hillary Clinton does!
Stronger Nigger Hate Together!

They did. The intelligent ones hid in caves as the the comet destroyed the civilizations they built. They surviving reptiles currently rule over us as gods chosen people, the israelites. Those flaps are the human face, thats what they look like under their human skin

Judith was last seen riding her bike on the morning of July 25, 1988.[3] That evening, József shot her in the head while she was sleeping, and then murdered Maria.[5] He spent the next two days wandering around the house,[3] and said during a phone conversation with Judith's agent the next night that he intended to move out for good, and just needed time to "say goodbye to my little girl."[1] He then poured gasoline on the bodies and set them on fire.[9] After incinerating the bodies, he went to the garage and shot himself in the head with a .32 caliber pistol.[10][11] On August 9, 1988, Judith and Maria were interred at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles.[12]

Fuck

Shut up. I have a rare flag

more skeletor pls

YEP YEP I'M DEAD DEAD

fucking Nieufags

>implying they don't have a civilization
>implying they don't rule all civilizations

That's an Armenian cross (there's a couple of other variants, but that one is definitely Armenian).

sieg heil, witnessed

Underrated post

They didn't develop large brains responsible for the possibility of society and eventually civilization.

Evolution benefits from a kick. With successful creaturws occupying niches, new ways of solving problems don't get a chance because they cannot compete with the current best solution.

Play with genetic algorithms (lookup on google)to see the value of a kick like an arseteroid or half of one such as a hemi-roid

your capital is like 4 buildings and a countable number of cars. lol

Too soon

ZING

Who says they didn't?

What all do you think will be left of us in 100 million years?
Some diamonds we've cut?

Everything we've created will be gone
No proof other than the line of death and destruction in the rock line from when we finally nuke ourselves to death

> Why didn't Dinosaurs ever develop civilization?
Oh the irony of your post op!
It may be my long lasting sleep deprivation but I think it simply delicious that you talk about ''develop'' and ''civilization'' posting the picture of a cartoon character that had its voice dubber killed and raped by his father...

Maybe the dinosaurs didn't evolve for the same reason, it is an hypothesis that answer your question, i guess

Heil hitler

teradactjews undermined society

Eh not even that. Earth moves and everything gets transported to the core and turnd in to magma.

>we can find preserved footprints of ancient life\
>all evidence of their sophistication would be wiped out

what lad

I remember Judy very lilttle

I used to rid bike with her as a young child until i moved away (about a year before her death)

it sucked, i was young and didnt understand, bu im glad the pussy father ended himself like a beta fucking male.

I swear i thought she died of a brain tumor. This feels like that berrenstein thing all over again

Probably because dinosaurs didn't form that complex of social structures.

The majority of intelligent animals tend to be social ones (humans, greater apes, corvids, elephants, to name a few), and the only animal that comes to mind that isn't quite so social but still really intelligent is the octopus, although I'm not exactly sure how social they actually are.

Check mate, Christians!

So what exactly do you envision being fossilized?

Did he at least rape her? What a waste of meat.