Kamala

>Kamala
>Gwenpool
>probably bombshell
>that sjw chick
damn chicks are throwing themselves at this kid

Ladies love the Spider-D

Gwenpool doesn't really make sense. She has meta-knowledge, she should know better than to attach herself to a legacy hero who's original is still out and about

It's because of his striking personality.

The black girls don't want his ass tho

>young otter-mode light brown boy in dark and mysterious mask makes girls waterfall
You don't fucking say

She wants the Spider-dick, but knows Peter is too old for her.

If she has meta-knowledge then she knows he's a pet character.

To be fair as long as you're a superhero Gwen will probably be spilling spaghetti around you.

I think the Gwenpool #6 cover is a red herring.

Not necessarily; he could be a blind spot if he's her husbando.

Yea, so bad shit won't happen to him, but everyone around him is still fair game, especially for cheap drama

Also, she's be forced into bendis-speak

She must be into that

But Gwenpool is Marvel's ideal reader, she eats up Miles, Squirrel Girl, Hellcat and female Thor and 90% of the meta knowledge she espouses is based on the movies.

>I think the Gwenpool #6 cover is a red herring.
To what? It's not implying anything but a typical team up, people just see it as a relationship thing because of too much memeing.

what is sjw ? i am new here

I agree, but to the memesters with skewed perceptions, it comes across as a red herring.

Bracing for a thread of "LOL NIGGERS"

That's because he's black.

>tfw a black girl says she doesn't date black guys

But white girls like him for that reason. Look at poor Sam, for example. The only bitches after him are aliens.

There's been no mention of Hellcat or SG. She barely know who Jane was, so she doesn't read the solo and at best knows her from ANADA, which is a decent book. The only flaw is Miles, and he can at least be a good straight man when not being written by Bendis thanks to his blandness. Plus the costume is cool. I would totally get a poster of it if it wouldn't make people think I care about Miles.

does he really have to be called spiderman if the actual spiderman is still around

YES

Can't wait for him to fuck Black Cat

>does he really have to be called flash if the actual flash is still around
>does he really have to be called green lantern if the actual green lantern is still around

Then she'll be BLACKED Cat

Miggy was doing it before Miles.

Green Lantern is a job though, not a super hero title.

Green Lanterns are basically cops though. They have an excuse for sharing the name.

I'm happy she was questioning the morality of what she is doing. Gives me hope she can be interesting.

Would you rather him be called Black Widow?

Any hero with at least half a brain should know that you can't casually date normal people. It's not fair to the normal person and it's just asking for complications.

Bendis knew people would get suspicious if he never had Miles show interest in black chicks, but having him date one wouldn't sit well with his BM/WW fetish. Bendis really dodged a bullet with this one, truly a master of his craft.

He's only showed interest in one chick besides the black chick to be fair

hispanic d

See Miles is the right way to add "diversity." Peter didn't turn into a black kid. They both exist concurrently, so you can enjoy either or both. Of course it would be better if he wasn't just a copy/paste of an existing character but I'd prefer that to THOR IS WOMAN NOW. YOU LIKE OLD THOR? FUCK YOU.

And before anyone says "but Thor and Whor exist concurrently, too", Thor being neutered, his book ruined, and his entire supporting cast acting wildly out of character is not the same thing. Had Whor been some female that got Thor powers and her own hammer like every other Thor copycat, there wouldn't have been an issue.

I don't know. Whor isn't a bad concept, it's just a fucking terrible execution. The only time i get annoyed at "YAY DIVERSITY" is when the take existing characters and make them DIVERSE. Like whitewashing Bane is TDKR or blacking Wally.

Things that don't happen.

Does Miles remember dating Ultimate Kate Bishop?

>See Miles is the right way to...
No.

Bitches. Love. Spider-Man.

>Carol
>Gwen
>MJ
Who's the fourth one?

That's not Carol. It's Liz Allen

Flash Thompson is pretty gay for Spider-Man

Man he legit only dated 1 girl rest was his friends, I sometimes wish Sup Forums had stricter rules so we would't have the same 5 guys blame miles just because he's black every day.

Why is it that the worst characters get the best costumes?

Whitewashed black girls are popping up nowadays

He should ask Danny Rand for help

>See Miles is the right way to add "diversity."

Not really because you're building up false expectations and hopes when you know he'll never be used or escape the shadow of the golden boy Peter Parker.

If they wanted to actually put in some work and give us a black Spidey, they would be pushing Hobie Brown/Prowler like they are doing for Miles currently

Why the fuck does every hero have to have a following? Wouldn't Kamala get tired of the paparazzi and the stalkers?

It's kind of stupid how they'll let Luke Cage and Jessica Jones get married but not Iron Fist and Misty Knight.

Whaaaaaat

They wouldn't be considered heroes by the public. Would make for an interesting new character, though.

yes. that's stupid as fuck
especially when they had a kid.

Speaking of Misty Knight, why do they draw her fro' so big? Why does she even have a fro' wouldn't that just make her super hero-ing exponentially more difficult?

I have a fro as big as misty knight and I never really have to compromise during sport activities

she also fixed her hair on the front so nothing obscures her vision.

now you could say someone can grab her hair but that's also true with every other female heroes.

It's distinctive. And, being a c-lister, I assume she was in the background often enough that nobody gave her an updated look without the fro which stuck.

Marriage in Cape comics is lame

What said

I've seen white chick's that don't like white dudes, black chick's that don't like black dudes, Asian chick's that don't like Asian dudes etc

Whitewashed black guys has been a thing too

>Whitewashed

why use that word in 2016?
what does that word even mean when America is such a cluster fuck of cultures anyways.

Because Bendis is so hungry for black cock he self-inserts as a handful of white girls so he can get BLACKED

Based Cho

The USA are culturally relatively streamlined, so people try to keep up an identity by drawing lines in the dirt to create in-groups and out-groups. Black and White identities have been artificially constructed when the national identities of Europe and tribal identities of Africa started to fall apart in the US and racism rose among the scientific community through phrenology and social darwinism.

Since then it's basically been a self-fulfilling prophecy of othering, in-grouping and segregation leading to distinct groups.

Apparently whitewashing in hollywood terms is using white people for roles meant for a certain foreign people.

Man, he's a Nova. Space bitches are what they always get.

>white girls
i think it's specifically jewish girls

>Miles has a better artist than Peter
I think I'll cry.

By now it's more "used a 'white' person when you could have used something else".
Like with Dr. Strange where they complained that Marvel cast a white woman over an old Asian dude that would have been an offensive stereotype by himself.
It's obviously a complete reimagining of the character to be barely human, though.
Remember, Tilda Swinton played an androgynous angel in Constantine and fucking nailed it.
She looks not white but translucent, less like a woman and more like a kind of android or alien trying to disguise as a human.
But fuck this awesome creative decision! We demand it to be directly like in the comics when it befits us while demanding changes when there's too many white people in the comics.
Who cares if they made Mordo black? They didn't give us an old Asian dude!
Not like there's only about two or three of those in Hollywood and possibly not even one that fits the role!
You can get a ton from Asia! Who cares if they speak English or can act for shit?

Hey man
As a black male, everyone knows black woman are too confrontational and too independent. All black men should do interracial thats what the media keeps telling me.

Show me ONE BITCH who Does not love Spider-Man
She'll come around. They all do
nigga what? I know a black girl who will date anyone but Black guys

Sounds like some weird self hatred thing.

>everyone knows black woman are too confrontational and too independent.
is that poor black women, middle class black women, rich black women, or all of the above?

I think hes referring to dating site statistics. If so, someone should tell him that "more likely to" isn't a substitute for "every single time". A lot of people need to actually

He's a Spider. It's natural

Holy fuck kek

what is this from?

>Batman for a short period of time
>Robin I'm sure
>Captain America
>Thor
It's happened before

Unlettered preview of the next issue.

thanks

>Only $140 for swords

She has 2 those are cheap and not very useful.

Swords aren't as much of a niche product in the Marvel universe. They're probably cheaper.

It means "Slick Jew"

I loved both the MJ books.

Gwen Poole is pretty great, if you've read her ongoing. Going to assume you haven't. Gwen Stacy is alright, but she's basically a more rash high school Peter.

A lot of books have better art than ASM

Spiderboy, Kid Arachnid

Is Fraction gay?

The Brown Recluse

He was making a joke that Flash was Carol because of the shitty hair.

>>that sjw chick

Who? Also didn't he have some faux punk/goth looking girl he was messing with before? What happened to her?

He's married to Kelly Sue.
So yes.

Bendis said she will be back in the book I guess after the civil war arc

As a white normie college kid, I can confirm that you're wrong. Black chicks LOVE white dick for whatever reason.

Black women don't actively want any ass, not wothout money.

Oh jeez, that poor, poor man. I wouldn't wish that fate on even Lodbell

>They both exist concurrently, so you can enjoy either or both.

The only reason Miles exist is because another Spider-Man, another Peter, had to die for him to take his mantle.

What, you don't want to get a date with Galactus. He can tell you stories about how much Kree's defenses suck.

Ok, fine, but Danny and Misty have (had) been together since, what, the 70s?

Breaking them up was, and is, supreme bullshit.