FRANCE PLANS TO SHUTS DOWN 120 MOSQUES FOR PREACHING RADICAL ISLAM

Why is France so racist, Sup Forums? Don't they realize they just need to be more accepting of people who hate them?

theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/08/french-mosques-islam/493919/

>Of the country’s 2,500 mosques and prayer halls, approximately 120 of them have been suspected by French authorities of preaching radical Salafism, a fundamentalist interpretation of Sunni Islam, according to France 24.

>“There is no place ... in France for those who call for and incite hatred in prayer halls or in mosques … About 20 mosques have been closed, and there will be others,” Cazeneuve said.

>The mosque closures follow several high-profile attacks by Islamic extremists in the country in less than two years, including the recent murder of a Catholic priest in Normandy. France has been under a nationwide state of emergency since the ISIS attacks in Paris in 2015, which grants the state the ability to enforce tougher measures, including shutting down places of worship suspected of promoting radical views.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SZeYf
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/08/03/images-of-a-priest-being-dragged-from-a-condemned-st-rita-church-anger-the-french-right/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And so the battle for the frogs begins

2480 to go

>massive chimpout incoming
>frogs already preparing surrender

QUICK GERMANY INVADE THEM TO RESTORE TOLERANCE!!!!

SH-SH-SHUT FRANCE DOOOOOOOOOOOWNNNNNNNNNNN!! WE CAN'T HAVE THEIR RACIST WHITE NATIONALIST IDEOLOGY SPREADING!!!

Wipe them out. Awwlll of them.

??? With what army ???

is this the beginning of uncucking to France?

France will remove everyone except their niggers, they have the worst nigger fetish out of all of Europe rivaling America as a whole.

Good now all we need is to reform the templars and shut down the rest.
Deus Vult brothers

FRANCE NO

dubs says they dont go through with this.

If this is happening around August 10-16 we are fucked...

>August 12, 2016 then August 14, 2016

Diversity Good.
Segregation Bad.
Down is up.
Up is down.

It's amazing up until Social Justice Nazis USA had free speech and right to one's own religious practices.

>/implying this - even if the government shut down the other 2,480 right this second - would do anything of significance to stop radicalization and terror

I really doubt it. Think of how many ISIS recruits have just learned everything they know about the RoP from social media. There are a million and one Twitter accounts, websites, YouTube channels and Facebook pages run by ISIS recruiters, all spewing their hatred in every language.

Technology has democratized radical Islamic terror. Closing mosques will help reduce the number of face-to-face recruits, sure, but ISIS has already co-opted technological advances and is cutting out the middleman

I'm sure you could reopen a few WWII Consideration Camps to reeducate the frogs

Oh yeah, I forgot the archive for people who don't want to click the link

archive.is/SZeYf

Pffff, mosques are the tree which hide the forest.

doubt it, France isn't far off from having more niggers than the USA.

lol, pathetic.

I'm sure THAT is gonna stop those who'd attend such preaching's, and not like, drive them underground to mingle among each other, giving off a allure to youth appeal.

Pretty much, as long as they don't censor internet it's pointless.

YOUR SANDNIGGER BATALLIONS

Those that went to those mosques don't give a fuck. They already believe the teachings to kill all non-muslims, connected with each other, and will follow through with their plans. Its too fucking late. Closing the mosque is just giving them more to be angry about and convert other muslims to the same belief of removing all non-muslims.

letting them in just signed the deaths of thousands of innocent people

Why not killing muslims with that?

>“There is no place ... in France for those who call for and incite hatred in prayer halls or in mosques
he why dn't they just close the 2500?

That is good, but it doesn't solve the core problem, shitskin immigration into Europe.

The Refugees

yeah its Ogre for you brother, just like last time. Its as though history is just repeating itself. I wonder if the UK will uncuck itself in time. I kinda doubt it, this time round, sadly.

Syrians and Turks will be invading your shit soon enough

>20 closed mosques out of 2,500
>France's Disappearing Mosques

Finally waking up to this shit?

Get em before they blow you to smithereens

>popularity rate of F.Hollande: 12%
he NEED to do something

its too fucking late m8

everyone has already picked sides.

I mean, to stay alive until the next election.

Nothing will be happen.
The attacks are directed to US, not to politics.

what happened to you chris jericho?

It's US who will put his head on a stick.

Implying ordinary Salafism is all that different from mainstream Sunni.

Salafists tend to be more hardline and thorough in their argumentation against terrorist groups than normie Sunnis. It's just that rogue so-called Salafists use the same justification for not following the madhhabs as Salafists. There's a pretty big difference between Salafist discourse and that of clerics of groups like AQ and ISIS.

Targeting Salafists is a red herring quite frankly.

>"There is no place ... in France for those who call for and incite hatred in prayer halls" Cazeneuve
Nigga, read the Qur'an. There's a reason they are "inciting hatred in prayer halls". It's called the Qur'an and how it is and has been traditionally understood and interpreted in the history of Islam.

Nobody has the balls in this out of order country to catch him and set him in front of his responsabilities. Most of people prefer voting Marine le Pen or stay at home the days when we can vote.

oh shit this is a good meme

Ya cant me be racist towards a religion, Mr. Burger.
Religion is a choice and every decision has consequences.
In Islam you agree with a certain point of view and not everyone may like this point of view.
And if your oppinion results in you killing other people because eww uh ah Allah, this magicial being acting like a 12year old teen girl in his own holy book told you so.
Then the logical consequence is that the people you are trying to kill will ban your oppinion to protect themself.

This is a great way to combat Islam, they just need to slowly tighten it up and they can close all the Mosques, as you can't really preach Islam atall without advocating something abhorrent.

Even the phrase "Follow Mohammad's example" is essentially advocating mass murder, torture, rape, slavery, peadophilia etc.

can we stop calling it radical islam? theres only islam.

i find it offensive.

It amazes me salafism was even legal to begin with.

This means Hillary is finished.

IS FRANCE FINALLY UNKEKING ITSELF?

Not yet.

Stop taking things so literally. It's shit posting.

Honestly, how did you not figure out by
> need to be more accepting of people who hate them

This would be an unkek:

ban islam from existing

literally BAN Islam, prohibit all public expression of Islam, force all Islamists to apostasize or face deportation

that would be an unkekking

The west will NEVER be unkekked because it's a faithless nihilistic cesspool that is inherently cuckolded by its own worthlessness, and it will never have the gumption of doing what is actually necessary (extirpation) to cure itself of the cancer of islam.

shocking!

I wish to join the FFL

I hope this is the awakening of France. They are my ancestral homeland and as a major Franceboo I dream to see them return to the glory they once had. I want like, French monarchy level of power and influence. They just need to take themselves off of the road that Europe is taking. France can handle itself without the EU they must awaken.

they are going to be shut down and reopened as another mosque, the building is not going to be removed + building additional mosques paid by the french government

good france

But where will the happenings come from?

I don't believe the government would do something upsetting the muslim, the "management" will be changed in those places, because you see preaching peace is better than leaving youth without a place and radicalisation would move some place else.

Just kill them all

have you never met a german?

EL EM AY OH
how has no one called out this dumb shit?
Its 2380
+120
______

Shit, they closed 0.8% of mosques!

They're fucking dissappearing!

The article says that they are planning to close 120 but have done so with 20 so far so 2480 to go is correct.

they are "closed" but they aren't closed, they will be reopened under a new management, as a mosque, and more mosques will be built.

closing them down doesnt do anything, the faggots will just go to the other ones still open. you have to arrest and execute the preachers, and any other extremists, and destroy all mosques

Gee I wonder where those radicals will go now, probably just give up Islam

Terrorism is not related to Islam. Closing down islamic centres of faith will do nothing but anger muslims.

"I have been made victorious with terror." --Muhammad (hadith in Sahih Bukhari)

Frogs are finally waking up and doing something?

Legitimately thought this day would never come.

they aren't true mosques. Islam is a religion of peace, preaching violent ideology is not islamic.

inb4 the mosque are boobey trapped w ied everywhere as soon as they step inside

aloha snackbar

>tfw France is the wake-up-call that saves Europe.

go be peaceful in your own country, it is not Islamic to live in a non-Islamic country, unless they are there to take over that is, in which case you should really get the fuck out.

>Wallahi! The kafir know!

>do what we say or we'll kill you

>2,500 mosques in a landmass of roughly 260,000 square miles.

That's like 1 mosque every 100 miles. Shit.

France literally is swimming in Islam...

Yeah, because Germany is doing so great with their Muslims....

Closing mosques won't stop the hate. Salafism need to be imprisoned for life for treason. Left free, they'll preach underground and organize terror tracks there. Why don't the french take it more seriously?

If they plan to do it it's too late and the cancer has spread already... maybe making it even worse now.

Yep, not eve 1%.

That's normal and if they don't learn from it, then punishment needs to get higher until they learn it. When they learn it then maybe lower punishment. Great that they still have such power to do so.

Finally.

France is also removing churches, fuck france

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/08/03/images-of-a-priest-being-dragged-from-a-condemned-st-rita-church-anger-the-french-right/

>France's Disappearing Mosques
>less than 1%
Oh look, more propaganda.

Burn them all.

you rang?

bumpi

bumpk

this seems very counterproductive to me

bumpi

b-but that's not very tolerant! :( Are SJWs preparing to protest?

>:(

bumpe