What would happen if they switched places for a week?

Batman should rape Bullseye

>"Daredevil, go rape the Joker"
>"No, Commissioner. We're going to do this by the book, like he would have wanted."
>BREAKING NEWS: DAREDEVIL IS RAPED BY HARLEY QUINN, PROCEEDS TO CRY WHILE DRAPED ON A LARGE CROSS IN THE RAIN

Hell's kitchen would be crime free and gotham would fuck up DD at first and he'd have to change a lot to deal with such a fucked up place but i think he'd eventually find his place or die

We will have a bunch of boys and girls from different ages jumping around in red spandex with little horns attached, and Black Widow will cross another name of her "Fuck before I die" list

I don't think all that can happen in a single week but okay

Matt would hook up with Batgirl and catch a beatdown from the Joker. Batman would make extensive files on every villain in New York and send where to find them and how to take them out to Captain America before he moonwalked home.

>ITT: Batfags

DD would probably get along well with Nightwing, but Spidey would quickly annoy the shit out of Batman.

This is only post that makes sense so far.

I'm sure the man who matches wits with Lex Luthor every now and then would have no problem with Kingpin.

Gotham's rogues take their time figuring out who the hell DD is. Catwoman fucks him, Talia sends league assassins after him, and the Bat Family slowly warms up to him and help him figure out how to get back home.

Batman has a bit of a harder time adjusting to NYC, be g cut off from his resources, eventually he finds his footing and is able to establish himself in Hell's Kitchen, he would find trouble dealing with some of the more ridiculous guys in 616, but would eventually team up with a street level hero like Spidey and start working to get back home.

As long as Kingpin doesn't hire the Sinister Six to take him out. And he probably would because Fisk is a dick.

Foggy would be ecstatic to be around a handsome playboy millionare like Wayne, and Alfred will be amazed, yet happy to have somebody else to serve and help in such endaviors. I think Matt and Alfred could have the coolest conversations

Considering both heroes have had experience with cult ninjas, giant ass superhumans and annoying but fun crossovers, I'd say the only problem is Daredevil driving the Batmobile.

What about Frank?

I'm pretty sure those two have had a crossover before.

>Talia sends league assassins after him
Ninjas after Murdock, that always end well

>competent crime fighter faces someone else's psychosis
>enabler faces actual professional criminals
Daredevil breaks Joker's spine, Batman cries and tries to find a cure.

Batman would "accidentally" lure Frank to Gotham and then "accidentally" leak the access codes to Arkham to Frank. And then he would "accidentally" take a sleeping pill the night Frank goes to Frank the inmates.

At least that's what I would like to happen.

>Sinister Six
>threat

Raz would somehow find out and want to bring Matt into his fold to study his unique martial arts

They're trouble for Spider Man, and Spider Man is significantly more powerful than Batman.

In their cross over Batman saved the Joker when Frank had him at gun point.

And then they kissed.

Are you kidding?
>I see you are a strong competent man who know his ways into martial arts. Do you want to fuck my daughter and give her a son?

now I can imagine matt as batman gliding around gotham using echolocation to fight crime. I'M BATMAN! HEAR MY SCREAM OF JUSTICE!

Matt would have a bitch of a time learning the new geography.

Sandman and Electro are both beyond Spiderman's level, who is significantly stronger than Batman.

>peter flipping though index cards trying to find snark that would break the bat

takemymoney.jpg

>I already did

>Batman takes down The Avengers
>Batman makes sure they never fight each other again

Someone needs to stop these fucking messes.

>Batman takes down The Avengers
lol ok

Talia hasn't had ninjas to send to anyone for ages. They're ninja Man-bats now.

He can't even keep the league from fighting themselves, what's he going to do against the changing roster of Avengers?

>what's he going to do against the changing roster of Avengers?

>power level faggots

A man who's only claim to fame is throwing bent wooden sticks is threatening enough to be considered a villain for the Flash, who is almost always said to be horribly OP because of the speedforce. Let that sink in.

>A man who's only claim to fame is throwing bent wooden sticks is threatening enough to be considered a villain for the Flash
Sounds like he's a pretty big deal.

Could that happen in a week?

No.

U
U
U
U

The week would end with DD and Batman finding allies on the opposing worlds.

He have contingencies already in place

Alfred would have to pull double duty with having to ferry DD all over Gotham using the Bat-vehicles since Matt won't be able to drive those.

Different types of batmobiles have had self driving capabilities for a while now.

Seems like the polar opposite of Electro, who with his powers should be considered an omega level mutant threat but is a jobber to Spiderman.

You'd think so, but given that Batman will be stuck in 616, he loses his his resources and most of his countermeasures become null, given time though and carful study he could figure out how to take them down one by one, but as a team they take him down

Not what op asked for jim

>takes down The Avengers
>when Cap alone is a match for him

Batman thrown into this whole civil war 2 shit would be hilarious.

not much besides the bad guys that show up get a surprise

thats just gonna fuck up gotham more

Batman cucks DD and vice versa.

DD struggles adjusting to the layout of Gotham city. And has his weekly nervous breakdown.

Batman wonders if its ok to venture out of hells kitchen.

I miss shit like this

DD will be mildly inconvenienced by a clown, Danny DeVito, Jim Carrey, original Black Cat and Ra's proposals to fuck his daughter.

Bats wouldn't break a sweat with DD's pathetic rogue gallery, but he will be inconvenienced by absence of his funds and gadgets. Kingpin is most likely a big no.

Batman would die

We aren't even being interesting with this Hero Swap

>1st day in
>Matt somehow found himself having to defend The Joker from The Death Penalty

>Anytime there's a WHAT IF [your_favorite_hero] SWITCHED PLACES WITH BATMAN FOR A [time] thread happens
>They'd have a nervous breakdown from all of Batman's rogues XDDD!!

He only defends the innocent though, doesn't he?

Besides, isn't that already a fucking Batman story?

Just do a gag cover Silver Age style

>WHAT ON EARTH HAS CAUSED MATT MURDOCK TO DEFEND THE JOKER!?
>I have no choice! I have to save Joker from the death penalty, or else Commissioner Gordon will rape ME!

But they double back, dont'cha see? Also, that hasn't been true since the Silver Age, also:
>shitting on based Boomerbutt

Okay, what happens if Hal Jordan and Dick Rider switch places? Marvel Universe is right at the start of the Annihilation Saga, DC is at the beginning of the Sinestro Corps War.

Same problems as with black mask

The Hand goes after Bats. League after DD. Both get a little homesick

Daredevil would straight up fuck Joker's shit up, leaving him a helpless, sensory-deprived quadriplegic exiled in some eastern European gulag. He'd also probably bang every woman known to Bruce, considering Matt is the biggest man-whore in the Marvel universe.

Batman would spend the whole week obsessively compiling data on crooks on an Excel spreadsheet and accomplish nothing, only stopping to maybe bang Black Widow.

This.
Also, DD would be annoyed at the whole Bat-family being geniuses, but would wreck them in sparring.

Oh, please. Batman would enforce his no kill rule by trying to kill Frank. And he'd fail because he doesn't have it in him. Meanwhile Kingpin would take over NYC.

Matt is Charlie Chaplin kind of slut. He pumps a lot of women around, but they either get killed, either suicide, either become insane before he manages to marry them. What I mean is, he fucks a lot of women, but his relationships usually aren't meaningless, akin to how Chaplin married every underage he fucked.

peter could definitely help bats develop technology to get home. but the process would be hilarious.

How does Batman operate without his money?

>Batfags.

Seriously, like Hawkeye alone would wreck him.

Daredevil!

>"I've never read a batman comic"

Dude, I hear they've got Dormammu.

Cause he's le Batman xD

Matt's dick is the Marvel Universe incarnation of Death, see, we've all been deceived.

The interesting question is, what will Thanos do when he discovers it?

He'll try to please it, of course.

What is it Commissioner

Batman would completely clean up Hell's Kitchen.

Daredevil would do his best to clean up Crime Alley, but due to his incredibly limited resources, Gotham at large would have to be protected by the rest of the Batfamily.

I dare you to rape the Joker, devil!

By using the bat radii

It would be the other way around. In Marvel's NY Batman has no resources at all.

After the confusion clears, Matt could use the Bat's resources while he finds a way home.

Daredevil and Catwoman would become lovers, as lovers because Daredevil is unlucky Catwoman would die.

Batman would begin this dark reign of New York, keeping himself super in the shadows and the Marvel New Yorkers (so most of the universe) would talk about him like a myth for ages, until someone (like Spider-man or the Fantastic Four) get in a fight with a bad guy Batman is also fighting. They'd be shown that Batman is trying to build a portal to return home to Gotham and will also want to "save" Daredevil.

But some world ending threat will attack earth in a big Marvel Company wide event and Batman will be involved and intergral to defeating it, but not the hero.

Mean while back at Gotham Daredevil will end up being found out about by the Bat family and they'll supply him with gadgets. A DC Justice League event happens and Daredevil with gadgets will be on the team for the event until the two worlds crash together and Batman and Daredevil both stop the double-universe ending badguy because they were chosen as champions.

Frank Miller makes a cameo.

Honestly, all this is making me excited for The Defenders. The Netflix series. Is Jessica Jones gonna be a part of that? Because like... damn. Iron Fist? Luke fucking Cage? Jessica Jones pales in comparison to everyone on that team.
Also, is the Moon Knight series actually happening?

How would Matt do that? It's not exactly like he's running around with Bruce's fingerprints, eyeballs, or voice or whatever other security measures Bruce might have for his gear and his arsenals.

Meanwhile, the black glove has wanked Batman so hard it's shown that he can still Batman without his money, gadgets, or even his mind.

Here's a different take from OP's. What happens on an alternate Earth where they both exist? Daredevil's in New York but can take a cab or subway to New Jersey to get to Gotham City.

There was that one crossover that made it clear how different it was from Marvel and DC's universes by having Harvey Dent associate with Matt Murdock back in law school. What other changes happen in a Batman/Daredevil centric universe?

>Matt is a blind ninja
>a blind ninja
Let me repeat how much horseshit hacks he has on life in general
A blind fucking ninja and renown lawyer who cucked the kingpin so hard he knew his name and where he lived but refused to fuck with im too hard out of sheer terror
In-universe every one of DD's rouges gallery legitimately fears him like old testament god, so much so when he beat kingpin and took his place told everybody who he was and said he owned the city, everybody left, every guy in a suit said fuck it im out, DD's snapped im fucking done in hells kitchen forever

Granted batman's villains are certifiable insane so that wouldn't work on them but matts a guy who gets crazy and gives back worse
If he survives each of them would potentially never walk again, or he puts on his lawyer suit and gives joker the death sentence because his Matt fucking Murdock and he can do that.

Absolutely nothing of that drivel you spewed explains how the hell Matt would be able to use Bruce's resources.

why would he need to? DD goes in and out of extreme poverty and white-collar worker irregularly because his a real unlucky fella.
If not i suppose the batfamily might hook him up since Dick would be running the show and is a pretty good judge of character.

>why would he need to?

Because that was the premise established by specifically the part that says

>Matt could use the Bat's resources while he finds a way home.

Oh no doubt Daredevil is hardcore as fuck.

But he doesn't have the ability to take down world ending threats like Batman does with the Justice League.

Like, Batman would legit be invited to join the Avengers and everyone would agree to Batman being on the team.

You do know Daredevil's also been an Avenger, right?

They throw out memberships into it like it's going out of style. A public library is a more exclusive club than the Avengers.

gotham is literally hundreds of times larger than hell's kitchen, batman's going to have it cleaned up with in a week, dd will to glad he gets to go home.

>But he doesn't have the ability to take down world ending threats like Batman does with the Justice League.

The setting is Gotham, not a world event

And let's just keep it that way, because it already sounds ridiculous. Batman is capable of stopping the world from exploding, but he can't clean up his city that he's been pouring all his money and time into for years.

It's cause Batman's villains largely are all mental/psychological villains

>Joker
>Poison Ivy
>Riddler
>Scarecrow

You can't punch out madness, but you can punch out Darkseid.

Also Daredevil's primary gangster villain (Kingpin) has a lot more power than Batman's primary gangster villain (Penguin) because the criminal underworld as a whole is terrifyed of Batman while most of Hell's Kitchen's underworld isn't as terrified of Daredevil because Daredevil doesn't have the same reach that Batman has (due to wealth and superior intelligence).

I'm not trying to put my boy Matt down here; he's one of my three favorite superheroes, but he just isn't as powerful as Batman even if in a straight one-v-one with no gadgets/prep he might be able to beat Batman.

Underrated post

More please.

I like this pairing.

The inevitable "Justice" dialogue between Matt and Harvey.

The unavoidable confrontation between Kingpin and Bats.

That's all I want to see.