Mah lore

>mah lore
>mah tumblr
>mah calarts
>mah storylines adults can enjoy too
>mah muh muh
Is it just me or did this decade birth a whole generation of snobs for animated series? In one court you have stupid underage fucks jerking it off as the single greatest decade for animation i.e most YT videos on the subject, on the other court you have equally stupid making it seem like it's the worst time in animation since the 70s.

Not to mention most people tend to overlook, ignore, or straight up insult everything that isn't AT, SU, GF, ect.

Also for the record, stop grouping Rick and Morty with the shows like SU and shit, it doesn't fit it has never fit stop trying to make it fit

>How dare people actually enjoy a show!

...Can you rephase all of that in properly structured English? I don't know who you're attacking.

Don't put words in my mouth.

There's a difference from liking a show to jerking it off or pretending like you don't

I mean I would be able to stand them buy they all are just pretentious fucks

>You can like, but you can't say that you REALLY like

But Rick & Morty is part of the same crop of ugly doodle cartoons as Flapjack, Adventure Time, and Regular Show.

We get it, OP. You want more 24-minute long toy commercials, like MLP and Strawberry Shortcake. I ain't gonna judge your preferences, but don't hold others' likes against them either.

They're attacking both sides, stating that you're either a snob for thinking the show is the greatest thing to happen to animation or because you're very vocal about disliking it.

Trippy

I think you just got old, spent too much time on Sup Forums, and got real cynical.

That's the answer to most of these types of threads.

>it's okay to be an autistic sperg about the things you like

Fuck off Doug

What are you talking about?
First you are talking about generations born of this decade, which be reason would be 6 at oldest.
Then you're talking about two competing generations, three total.

>It's okay to be an autistic sperg about the things you don't like.

DooDoDooo DoDo Dooo DoDoDoDooo

This probably why Loud House has become so popular. It's just raw fun, with cartoony movement and physics, as well as characters the kids can relate too instead of some made up lingo spewing sperg or the creators liberal cynical views inserted into a twelve year old avatar.

Stop talking to adults about children's cartoons. Anyone who cares that much is a fucking retard.

>mah

I want cucklr to leave

its the worst show ever made

When is this show gonna end?

For two or three seasons now it just feels like it's mostly been background or minor character episodes or plots that really don't effect anything, each episode just rolling into the next.

I only watch the Ice King episodes at this point. The fact that there's probably gonna be little to no real closure between him and Marceline in the end hits me hard. Mostly because my grandpa had Alzheimer's and I was too shitty a kid to hang with or talk to him because of it.

Given how CN's been treating both it and RS, it looks like season 8 will be the last for both of them

I know I'm just a stranger online but I've seen many fully grown men have sob during mental breakdowns after coming back from visits to their Alzheimer's (grand)parents. Do you really think your grandpa would wish something like that on his grandson regardless of whether or not the kid could "handle it"?

Yeah, but
>pedophiles

I don't even enjoy cartoons anymore. I just observe and take note