Why are millennials late bloomers?

Why are millennials late bloomers?

26 still no job and living with mom and dad?
That must suck bro.

that's literally me

Why would it suck?

'It's the economy stupid.'

Why are you making fun of me, strange Bulgarian man?

25 with job. still sucking the life out of parents...

Because there aren't any jobs.

Why do you people use Steve-O's face to start the topic. Is it because he looks smug and you like making fun of disenfranchised millenials? Not all of us can shove toy cars in our asses for millions of dollars, Steve.

Pft I'm in my 30s and living at home. It's fucking tits though because my rents are awesome and I pay no rent or food costs so 100% disposable income with no girlfriend or kids means I can buy whatever I want. It's great.

is $45k a good salary for a 24 year old? No degree, and it hardly affords me anything in Colorado since the weedfags drove all the prices up on everything.

Why work when you have a trust fund?

Lel

30yo
live alone
own car
plenty of money
don't care about sex/relationships

life is good

I live in a poor rural northern area. The job market round here is dire. There aren't any jobs that pay enough for me to even rent, I can't get a mortgage because banks won't touch me with a zero-hour contract and I can't afford to move.

Years of being coddled from real competition and being told they're special.

Basically the "Participation Trophy" generation

I have crippling depression from being redpilled. I have a shitty job but I live with my grandparents. Living the dream. I should have been like steve-o and became a stuntman like him. What a dreamy guy.

Steve O is love

I'm a millennial. 24 years old. Bachelors degree that I paid for with scholarships and about $10k in loans. Job pays $40k per year. Rent a house with a few buddies.

Feels good, man.

Combination of monstrous debt, mandatory unpaid internships, apathy towards politics and work.

They're people who are always waiting for life to start but life won't let it.

I've shitlorded my way out of worldly prosperity.

>29 years old
>aspergers
>clinical depression
>no friends
>no GF
>the more I do stuff to fix those things the less I like them

Kind of just stuck here

i alternate between dorm room and home
use the dorm room for fucking
and have more drugs than i can use
and have unlimitted anime to watch
life is good

>Why are millennials late bloomers?
probably has something to do with the way everyone under 30 stopped watching television because the internet provides instant gratification.

They have a harder time becoming sheeple having cut the Cable, LOL!

why are bulgarians shitposters?

is it teh romani gypsy in yall?

partly because the economy is so shitty, partly because millennials are faggots.

Why don't the parents kick them out?

not bad I was making 30k a year working 60 hours a week like 3 years ago when I was 23
decided it wasn't worth it because all I did was go to work then come home now am living off saved money.

>tfw have over 100k saved but have no idea what I am going to do with my life

not to be crybaby or anything, but why is life so pointless?

these. life is becoming fully scripted, and it will only get worse as time goes on. a massive natural disaster would be a godsend for this planet.

Tpябвa дa дъpпaш цигapкитe пoвeчe пo кaфeнeтaтa, a нe дa cтoиш нa /пoл/

where did you learn gipsy?

Loan me $3k so I can move to Montana pls

how the heck did you save so much?

you have a man crush on steve-o shill? want to talk about it?

you guys, it's ok. i pretend i am retarded since i was 9. still living at home, they leave me alone to shitpost most days, school was a joke my mom homeschooled me since 13 when i acted out for a straight month. i don't pay any bills etc, play games a lot. when people ask how i am i say "i am fine, how are you" but i make it sound just slightly retarded, and i smile way too much for anyone to be comfortable. i try to pretend that i'm pretending that i get their jokes, so it comes off as awkward so they have to laugh with me. it's really easy to manipulate people when they assume that you're so underwhelming. just waiting on inheritance nowadays, and a lot of steam games. anyways, it's one way forward. not for everyone.

Same boat except I'm 22.

Tried to wrap my car around a post at 120mph on my birthday last year but ended up hitting the ditch and flipping, missing the telephone poll by a foot. Just broke my wrist and then spent 6 months in a pysch hospital and now I'm out and doing retail work for Best Buy. Probably going to end up where I was before except this time I won't leave any chance.

I'm just so tired.

He ли e мaлкo paнo пpи вac дa шитпocтвaш :^)

Try to focus on the good things in your life, and less on the bad.

It might help some.

Because living alone is expensive as fuck?

I tried moving out but I simply had no fuckin money and I had to move back in with my parents like a fucking loser.

>>tfw have over 100k saved but

Put that money to work, you fucking shitlord:

>www.reparations.me

You DIDN'T work for it. It is NOT YOURS. ALL of it is tainted by your privilege.

Time to make atonement.

22, no job, no money, no drivers license, no skills, no education

just fucking give me a heart attack already

>No jobs meme (aka I was born in a first world country where I can make $ but I'm too stupid/lazy to do it.)

What the hell have you been doing this whole time

This thread made me realize I'm not alone. I actually feel worse. No man should feel as hopeless as me, or we.

retreating from life

by not having a life I saved ~20k a year and worked for a little over 6 years

What does that even mean? You just sound lazy

I've never seen such statements that perfectly emphasizes the modern situation.

In their mad pursuit of materialism, the old abandoned the immaterial, while still reaping the benefits.

>During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.
>Revelation 9:6

If we were willing to live with 11 roommates in a 1br house and work 80/hrs a week washing dishes at four different restaurants then yeah, we could make a living on the jobs that are available.

But that kind of life is bullshit.

>22, no job, no money, no drivers license, no skills, no education

WHY? WHAT are you doing?

>22

Dude, you just got out of diapers. Seriously, pull your shit together man. Lemme tell you, it is better to be 30 and be where you should have been at 20, than to be 30 and be stuck at... well.... childhood.

Better late than never. Pull your shit together, mate.

>24
>Job that pays decent (but live in commiefornia so i cant afford to move out)
>Lives at home
>Spends too much money on weed and the bar
>Was very social out of high school then gradually became recluse from learning too much information from this fucking sits that almost everyone i associate with is a degenerate yet i do the same and ive lost commonality from most people in my town.

I do this to myself.

because your living in your head too much
get back to primal and then grow your instincts and let them take over

fight fuck feast
hard stimulant drugs are crucial if you have spent decades in your head

he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man - some dick

Oh I get it. You are using a proxy. Stupid gipsy.

That dog looks like John Kasich.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with that attention whoring faggot that keeps posting those "Why do millennials do X?" threads all the time
Pic related

>I do this to myself.

Then..... just stop doing that to yourself.

you are literally me. I blow way too much money on alcohol and ciggies. Probably $25 a day, fucking ridiculous.

Why do you stupid fucking redditors keep replying to shill threads?

That's unfortunately not how neurons work. If he is fighting this alone, he'll never get out of it.

Got a job lined up in Feb 2017 paying £30k.

Neeting it up till then.
>tfw Ive spent 16 hours straight browsing Sup Forums

Dude... same, cept I have a license. We're even the same age.

How in the ever loving fuck do you not have a job at 26?? My parents made me wageslave ever since I was 15.

>alcohol and ciggies

>$25 a day

>30 days in a typical month

>$750 a month

Damn, 6 months? Psych hospitals around here won't take you for more than a week or 2 unless you're severely fucked up, Did you do anything to make them believe you were crazier than usual or something?

i cum here 365 days a year for 10 years
do u honestly think i want to talk about politics
no point especially when the shill bots are hitting
ur 10 point summary on why trump will get elected will be buried in 2 mins thx to ctr

piss balls dick

nobody is ever alone
they always have drugs

im 30 and still live with mom and dad

I'm 21 and I have a full time job and my own car and place. I don't get this "millennials are losers" meme

:/

Higher education means late employment.

Dude I live in a 3rd world country, I'm 21, middle-low class (My parents gave me the equivalent of $200 per month when I went to university here).
I have around 20k usd saved in the bank from working/saving since I was 12 and I'm sure if I lived in the US the number would be much higher. So basically for me to move there and have a $100k+ job I have to be the BEST compared to my mediocre peers. It just "triggers" me when people say there are no "jobs", It's not an american thing, I hear it here from dropouts or exchange students that say "Mexico failed us".

Protip: The people who tell you to get an apartment in some nigger neighborhood with roommates, if it's all you can afford, and to just rough it until you make it, have never done anything close to that because if they did, they would know how much of a retarded idea it is.

Also, I don't get people being roommates with complete strangers. It's having strangers in the one place you should be safe from strangers. It's like we tell people not to pick up hitchhikers because they could murder you, but go ahead and get an apartment with some fucking stranger, murderers only kill you in your car after you pick them up, not in your bed while you sleep.

>If he is fighting this alone, he'll never get out of it.

This is a joke right? $40k a year with a 4 year degree is shit.

>:/

You need to be saving that shit, mate.

i dorm with 11 people
7 girls 4 guys

just sleep with a 20 inch knife under your pillow and lock your door

if they piss you off just record them being non compliant with your phone and forward it to admin lmfao

at least learn to drive holy shit

No education. Work as a truck diver at a storage facility. Job pays 70k per year.

Feels good, man.

It's true. Almost all of the industry in my area (north-west England) collapsed decades ago. All that's left round here are zero-hour contract jobs, part-time jobs, short-term temp jobs, or extremely skilled roles (usually requiring a mixture of degrees, qualifications and prior experience).

Banks won't touch you with a barge pole if you're working zero-hours or temporary jobs, so you have no chance of getting a mortgage. Part-time jobs don't pay enough to rent or get a mortgage to begin with, the fact that you need a car to work (due to the rural location) eats into any money you do make, and going to uni to get a STEM or medicine degree is impossible if you don't have the money to relocate due to the nearest uni being 2 hours drive away.

>Rent a house with a few buddies.
you must have a blast with your 'drop the soap' parties you have every morning in the bathroom.

Go learn to drive, get a shitty job, and go do some classes at a community college. At least you'll be doing something productive.

I have a PhD. I only make $40K. Why? Because academia sucks if you don't have Ivy League networking to back up your CV. Teaching high school literally pays more than teaching college for the non-Ivy.

I think a lot of these people who suggest roommates assume everyone has at least a few good friends they can split the bill with.

But even sharing with friends is a gamble. You can work to pay your half, roommate doesn't and you both end up kicked out. It's not really a good situation to be in when you have to depend on someone else to cover any part of your rent.

>lavey
basically stolen "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of law" but meant it literally
bald faggot

life is painful tho man. My boss recently found out what a drunk I am so he never gives me more than 1 day off in a row and always checks on me. Helping me crack down on it I guess, I should really do AA because ive tried everything else and I just cant stop myself

ayy he basically ripped off the book "might is right" which i prefer but whatever.

satanism as religion in census boys

grad school chemical engineering looking for work in Alberta and it fucking sucks having spent years learning shit but no jobs and stiff competition from laid off experienced old fucking engineers who won't retire as well as my peers for any rare positions available.

wish I could redo the last 5 years of my life and focus on a career that has more job security like Healthcare. now I got to do retail shit and with these oil prices as they are I'm royally fucked

I bet you're the kind of person that replies hurr works for me when there's a troubleshooting thread

Kindly fuck off and chug a gallon of bleach please

I know a girl, millennial, who lived with her parents out of college for 5 years. She was able to get a manager position at a big factory and save enough money for a new car no debt and apartment with a ton of money leftover to comfortably live with no stress. My brother did the same except only 1 year out of college. Lives very well now.

The key is to evolve and not be retarded. If you very obviously cant afford to live alone you shouldnt go live alone fuck why is this such a hard concept

How not to be poor in a 1st world country:
Don't commit crimes.
Move to a different zone.
Save at least 1/3 of your salary and invest at least in bonds or risk free investments.
Learn a useful skill.
Get a college degree.
Don't have kids/buy things you can't afford.
If you can't find a job in your area work online. Google: Search engine evaluator. ( this shit pays up to $20+/hour in first world countries)
If all else fails move to a different country, you have a passport giving you access to a lot of countries with tuiton-free universities.

>31
>$1300 a month in ssdi
>pay $600 to stay with parents
>want to move out
>they say no i have to stay
>all i do is watch twitch and youtube all day with the occasional vidya
life is ok i guess.

>fully-scripted
Is it at least a good script?

I know so many people who rushed to move out, and now they do nothing but bitch about how hard they have it, and don't have time or resources to do anything except work their dead-end job.

You couldn't be more right on that one, the bias shouldn't be against people who live at home, the bias should be against people who live at home and aren't doing jack shit.

is it okay to be 21+ with a job but still living with parents?

>who won't retire
They can't retire, they put three kids through college themselves and none of them can find jobs now either, so someone has to pay the rent.

Yes

theres nothing wrong with it at all. not to sound like a berniecuck but we arent baby boomers. we cant work 40 hours a week and grab a nice house, 3 cars, a wife and three kids and two vacations a year right out of high school like they did.