The best song in Steven Universe gets ignored because there's not an Undertale parody

>The best song in Steven Universe gets ignored because there's not an Undertale parody

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/aivisura/steven-universe-be-wherever
youtube.com/watch?v=McSLtMWje1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm honestly surprised there isn't.

but in all serious, that's not Strong in the Real Way.

>Strong in the Real Way
Not Water Witch / Lapis Lazuli

>no follow up on Connie's training yet
I want her parents to sit in on a session, and for Pearl to go way over the top in lessons. We need sharks and spike traps, dammit.

Wasn't it brought up in the hospital episode?

>The best song in Steven Universe gets ignored because there's not an Undertale parody
what did you mean by this

Wait what?
Which songs were undertale parodies?

>ignored
Are you kidding?
If there's one song that's underrated and ignored, it's 'Something Entirely New'. That, and maybe 'Steven and the Stevens'

>Something Entirely New

That's because it fucking sucked and deserves to be ignored.

Here's that (You) you're so desperately hoping for.

What's Undertale?

A game that Sup Forums hates because it's popular, but really it's just an okay game that went up like kindling and now it's over.

Cute kinda RPG game that has a following for being clever but giant fandom and Tumblr and blah blah blah and now it is fun to hate cause Indy reasons I guess.

>undertale parody
wot

Oh, right, I remember seeing some Sans Stronger than You thing. Felt kind of cringy.

Even so I don't think it was ignored because of that.

You're right, it's a shame that Be Wherever You Are doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

...Who drew this?
Who wrote this dialogue?

I don't understand what's going on.

Wait.

Right to left...

Oh shit. EASTERN FANS OF WESTERN CARTOONS.

You're right, the best song isn't Strong in the Real Way.

It's Do it for Her, like the Op suggested.

>Jenny/Peridot
... Well that's... new.

Thank-you.

Be Wherever You Are was excellent.
soundcloud.com/aivisura/steven-universe-be-wherever

I remember I used to hate Something Entirely New, but then I listened to it again on its own and I ended up enjoying it a lot.

Ruby's amateur singing to kind of add in another opposite between the two.

Another underrated one is What Can I Do For You. Greg's VA did fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=McSLtMWje1M

Stronger than you. and because so many uploads of the original song have been taken down, the undertale parody has more views than the real one.

Be Wherever You Are suffers in popularity, because so many people hate Lars and/or Sadie, as well as the lack of proper resolution in that episode, but I'm pretty sure it's my second favorite song from the show.

Yeah.