Rick and Morty is pretty good. If you disagree, you're a retarded hipster

Rick and Morty is pretty good. If you disagree, you're a retarded hipster.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkFaIxpbHvM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9aUowoykENE
youtube.com/watch?v=rWQqqaqvuHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont like them because they dont support the christian religion, they are nihilists and they are against God.

Well Ricky is God in the show so I dont understand why it is against religion and God.

fuck you, there is only one God and Jesus Christ is his son, he died to save us and he will come back to judge the atheists

you will go to hell

lel Christians are so gay

It's overrated to hell. S1 was great but S2 took a yuge nosedive in quality and the prolonging of S3 is not helping me keep interest in it.

Jesus have mercy of you

They comment on nihilism, but they're not really nihilistic. but you're probably being sarcastic.

Being a fucking twat is what he's doing.

>lel Christians are so gay

All rick and Morty delivers is retarded jokes
The inky hipster her is you
I'm into anime so call me a weeb

>dont believe in god
>go to Hell

>kill people and believe in god
>go to heaven
Really make me think.

Imagine if rick and morty had 10/10 animation.

I mean same story line but the Animation was like on the level of ghost in the shell.

That would be an Amazing show.

Cool sci fi story lines and nothing boring or normal ever happens.

It could literally have stick animation or spirited away quality, doesn't matter cause the writing is shit

>there is only one God
>Jesus Christ is also a god

I count at least 2

The settings are really neat and interesting

The comedic timing is completely off and jokes just go on for far too long. If the joke is good, there's a pretty good chance they'll drag it out long enough for it not to be funny. See: The TV remote episode. Seems like TV for stoners really

He's the same god as the first one though

They said god doesn't real and that makes me mad because god does real, it's in the bible.

This a little. Can't stand nihilist characters they always come off as pretentious know it alls. I liked S3 E1 because it made Rick seen more real but people keep saying that was a fake memory so Rick still seems like a faggot.

retarded hipsters are literally who this show appeals to though user

youtube.com/watch?v=pkFaIxpbHvM

The writing is brilliant.

Rick and Morty is what TV should be.

>le butthurt christfags from le reddit posting le 8 year old fedora meme thread

You seem upset.

Still beats being a normie.

There is a show called goggle box and normies actually enjoy it.

8 years old? Where? I love 8 years old kids masturbate suck their little pussies little dicks

I'm never typing Rick and Morty again after this post. It's RickY from now on. Morty only deserves the Y.

>butthurt christfag seethes with rage
>posts image reaction that doesn't even make sense
>t-that will show them! so there!

Rick is a self-destructive ashole, and his nihilism is a front that blatantly hurts people around him that he cares about. Unless you're 14 and can't understand subtext, then it's pretty obvious that the show isn't promoting nihilism, and, at worst, is just using it to get the occasional laugh.

It's a silly show to laugh at while you're stoned.

I don't get why it makes so many people angry.

how new are you?

BUT THEY SAID GOD DOESN'T REAL AND THAT HURT MY FEELINGS AND THAT'S NOT OKAY!!!

What did they mean by this?

I would have never watched this show if it wasn't for these dumb butthurt Christian threads. So, thanks.
Also you might want to watch this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9aUowoykENE
Rick prays to God. Are you happy faggots?

You have pretty low standards then
Of course most writing on tv is abhorrent

Alright that's enough roleplaying

>Sup Forumsplaying

Kek

You know Roiland said he comes on Sup Forums and talks shit about rick and morty so other people will defend it right?

Im glad I have a secular view of the world. It's probably largely due to my non religious upbringing but supernatural stuff just has never made sense to me. Even as a kid i never believed in ghosts and shit

THEY ARE NOT CHRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIISSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

They never say anything about God not being real or about christianism for that matter. Just enjoy the stupid show and stop making up reasons for not liking popular stuff you inbred aspergers.

It's easy background viewing if I'm playing a game, but I can't imagine watching it with 100% attention.
Maybe because I'm not a fan of "random" humor, it does absolutely nothing for me because there's nothing behind the silly words they use. The worst culprits are the TV remote episodes, especially the second season.
That said, I still like the animation and creativity behind the alien worlds, wish there was more of that instead of "the bibbles are snarkling the frackles" crap.

The multiverse theory os an anti-christian teory

>we we *burp* we gotta vote democrats morty
>i know i said government is bad and education is a scam
>i was wrong mortay
>also god is not real

Tipt tips tips tips tips TITITITITTITIPS fedora

If you ever wondered why is it that everytime someone criticizes this shit show these underaged tards come out of the shadows talking like total retards defending this shitfest of a show...
well... if your first action was blaming reddit you are correct.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

To be fair, the 2 TV remote episodes were just improvised bits. Nothing was really scripted

>yfw the only good episode of Rick and Morty is the youtube courtroom video

w e w

youtube.com/watch?v=pkFaIxpbHvM (And it wasn't even animated, these redditors make it watchable)

its decent, but not the greatest thing ever like some people pretend it is. i actually spoke with someone who thought he was intelligent for watching it, as well as the writing.
why do plebs think making fun of everything is smart?

Rick's wife was jewish, so his daughter is and morty is because of jewish heritage coming from mother-side.

There is an animated version now.
youtube.com/watch?v=rWQqqaqvuHc