>pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

a.rokket.space/0bg4bi.webm
strawpoll.me/13229131
strawpoll.me/13219943/r
welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/twin-peaks-wrapped-2-seasons-or-more/
youtube.com/watch?v=_1uEy-n4IsU
rollingstone.com/tv/features/david-lynch-talks-twin-peaks-revival-mulholland-drive-w482337
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for him

Time to play your favorite game: playing in traffic, little Sup Forums.

>that punch sound effect

beyond kino

NEEDS MORE SWEEPING

can this show hurry the fuck up, it's a piece of dick cheese

>Leave squeezing hands to the me.

Best episode so far. Stuff actually happened.

My sweet dude did nothing wrong.

Joe Rogan BTFO

With how much Joe Rogan talks about UFC you'd think he'd be ready for some FBI trained Judo.

whats the name of the actress who plays pissfu

>everyone ITT before and after this post

>user come with me to the toilet. I want you to use my mouth and fill it with warm urine.

elena satine

Anyone else thinking pissfu was trying to imply--

Yeah what this guy said. I thought she was trying to say "come to the toilet so we can fuck"

EPIC FIGHT
a.rokket.space/0bg4bi.webm

>FUCKING GLOBALISTS

you will never
EVER
have a wife like Janey-E

WHEN WILL THE REAL FUCKING COOPER BE BACK THE SHOW IS ALMOST HALF WAY THROUGH

Warm Urine

Is there gonna be a season 4? Or is this definitely the last one?

Ha spiritual mound ha ha ha ha

L
Y
N
C
H
'
D

strawpoll.me/13229131

strawpoll.me/13219943/r previous poll.

>season 4
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

It will be cancelled before the finale has aired

he's not coming back

Season 4 has been semi-confirmed for a while. I think Showtime might be waiting until after the season is done to announce it, because season 4 being confirmed could be in and of itself a bit of a spoiler (because essentially it confirms Cooper lives, etc).

Just finished it. It's funny how straight 30 min without Duggie made it 11/10 kino. And even the second half was great.
>Douglas Jones, he moved like a cobra, all I saw was blur
Loved it.

> he still doesnt know

>Frank talks with Harry
>he had a bad day so he does not bother him about Coop
>BenĀ“s secretary comes home
>Nurse said her husband had a bad day
>cock is getting erect
>she comes inside
>not Harry

With the shitty ratings and how lame the show is, no.

never

Why do plebs always want more? Why cant people be happy with what they got and let that be it? Not neccesarily talking about you, user.

>source: my ass

This.

The show might've had a chance if it went back to a more classic look and feel but we all got Lynch'd instead.

>Oh God you want to see my peehole too user? Maybe you can put your white creamy stuff in there.

It is becoming painfully obvious that Coop won't be back to his usual self until the finale so people want more of normal Coop rather than this Dougie thing.

Fucking Dickie 'The Jesus' Bennett.

Sure, if you promise to use my mouth for all of your waste.

Part 15

Who took the photo?

Did anyone try adding the Docs Skype name?

here, proof he is coming back and drive a car

>Gordon whistling Engel in front of a mushroom cloud

Who even needs a reason why

he died later

not hapenned yet

not hapenned yet either

>why do plebs want this show to be good? why can't people be happy with shit?

Man the guy from Lost, I think Faraday was his name, looks to have fallen on some hard times.

plebs eat shit and they get used to it
lynch is caviar

>source: my ass

welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/twin-peaks-wrapped-2-seasons-or-more/

>It's a Dougie learns how to drive a car episode.

Looks Photoshopped as fuck

Also probably the woman who inherited that estate

BTFO

poo will flow

The sad thing is that it took a simple (and I do mean simple) Google search. So many people still don't know how to use Google. It's pathetic.

nope, since episode 3. cooper has just been pretending to be retarded.

NOT PROOF

It's inconclusive.

Might be that the original run of 8 episodes turned into 18 made some of the crew think they were making 2 seasons.

>it's a Dougie steers the wheel while Sonny Jim operates the pedals episode

Maybe debating whether LE DC OR LE MARVEL mak better capeshit is more you speed filmlet

What specific composition?

Probably episodes 1-8 were going to be one season and 9-18 another.

It's totally DC, though.

This.

a man ohw have not been seen lately

youtube.com/watch?v=_1uEy-n4IsU

>even the police can't see that Coop is a borderline vegetable and keep trying to have a normal conversation with him

I'm starting to think everyone else is retarded, not just Coop

it's just typical Lynch humor

So how long is there until everything goes *kapoot* and we're in a lynchian dream realm again?

your nan

>Well who told you I was going to see Chip?

>donna was with james when he got in the motorcycle accident, she died, and that's why he's quiet now?

>Guess you won't have any trouble collecting the insurance, huh

This fucking guy not making a sound the entire scene, except for his goofy laugh to that joke was so good.

we seen Donna already

the key that was sent to the great northern will be traced back to Jade and then Dougie (because she'll recognize him from a pic of Coop).
That's how they'll find Dougie.

Then they just need to bring him into proximity of BadCoop, who probably can't be near him since he's sending assassins through roundabout means to kill Dougie.

Once they're nearby they will mutually annihilate each other or something crazy like that and only the good Coop will remain.

The only wildcard here is that soot-covered miner spirit who is doing some weird shit on the side.

Reminder that THIS VERY GENERAL unironically thought this statue was of David Bowie!

She's not dead, but her face is all fucked up. It's the only way they can bring Lara Flynn Boyle back

Why has Lynch allowed the same old actresses he's been using for years steal the spotlight from Audrey and Donna?

Stop saving your images as pngs you mong, nobody is going to wait for them to finish loading.

I need a 10 Hour version of the sweeping scene/ RR Diner final scene for relaxing purposes

Get better internet you fucking cretin.

>picks up phone
>Hello Donna, it's so good to hear from you
>[pause]
>I'm so glad you're doing fine in Australia
>[long pause]
>Well okay then. Take care now.
>hangs up

Andy is a dirty cop? Was he just pretending to be retarded for 50 years? Is his gut a fake pillow?

t. poor

Who /brit/ here?

She won't ever (ever) be coming back because of her refusing to be in FWWM.

I was making a joke about how fucked up Lara Flynn Boyle's face is now, but okay

why is diane saying fuck you to everyone

>welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/twin-peaks-wrapped-2-seasons-or-more/
rollingstone.com/tv/features/david-lynch-talks-twin-peaks-revival-mulholland-drive-w482337
>Will there be more Twin Peaks after this?
>I have no idea. It depends on how it goes over. You're going to have to wait and see.
Kyle is also open to it. Nothing is 100%

she was raped and the fbi sushed it down

Maybe they could bring back the other actress, then. She's better looking anyway

He's just fucking retarded and a murder suspect told him to meet him somewhere else in 2 hours so they could talk.

Why is this idiot still a police officer is beyond me. They seem to have actual crime in the area.

I guarantee I have faster internet than the both of you. Sup Forums just doesn't load images that large very fast.

...are you suggesting she's a poor character?

>prepares lynched.jpg

I think that's the point. There's a clear divide between the old police officers and the new ones. The only one inbetween seems to be Bobby.

funny

She's perpetually mad since Cooper left and doesn't like being reminded of that time.
And if she was always this way it's a jokey way of explaining why she never appeared on ABC.

here la
think are timmy is possessed by something