Why do shills make the same threads over and over?

Why do shills make the same threads over and over?

you mean the trump general? idk mang

I mean all the Hillary threads. Trump is Sup Forums and has been for a good while Whereas no one gave a fuck about Hillary till the Hillshills turned up.

Plus all the obvious defeatist posts about Trump and general /r9k/ posting that wasn't here a month ago. Same tactics that were used in the lead up to Brexit.

Don't talk shit about my waifu!

I don't know, you tell me Shill

Look at you, pretending to like women!

Fuck that neocon gloablist cunt #MAGA

Lot of leaf shills. Or maybe you just samefag every thread.

have you been browsing here all summer?

Sup Forums is a prime destination shitposting spot. Just like Sup Forums during e3 or r9k during a school shooting, people flock here during election year. yes its going to get crazy. yes its going to get waaay worse. strap yourself in.

also, i dont know why you are arguing almost unanimous polls that trump is losing. you can spin your delusion any way you want, but when he gets on the podium in november and starts bitching about how he didnt get the presidency, ill be here laughing at the Sup Forumstards.

>Trump is Sup Forums and has been for a good while
> a good while

Literally since last Thursday.
Jesus FUCK newfags get off my fucking lawn.

is Sup Forums being raided atm?
it's kind of annoying idk what they're trying to accomplish. It's not like anything will change after they leave

Last time Sup Forums was raided, it became the official Trump shilling board, so idk brahim

> i dont know why you are arguing almost unanimous polls that trump is losing

lmao oh the "polls"- you mean the ones rigged and skewered by FOX news or whoever else? Yea they tried that shit here too. Constantly saying Brexit was hopeless and a poll right before predicting a Remain win. They were wrong. So are you.

I was here watching the first Republican debate- and Trump was already getting support here. Poor bait shillcunt.

It's called influencing the narrative.

Shills are trying to get you to talk about their topics. They'll use whatever fallacy in the book to disrupt the narrative and inject their own.

Here, have a (You).

that old saggy wrinkled bag of sour piss looked like a serial murderer back then, too

> I was here watching the first Republican debate- and Trump was already getting support here. Poor bait shillcunt.

Fucking summerfags. Please do us all a favor and disconnect your internet, go back to sucking your Bangladeshi landlord's mantits.

Isn't it obvious dear boy? The money.

"rigged"

Did you have to look up "Summerfag" in your Sup Forums terminology handbook, Summershill?

Yes, rigged. Polls are nothing more than propaganda.

The fact that you can't muster up any insults that do not contain the word "shill", tells me you've not been on here for more than a few months. Just accept it, you came here because someone mentioned this new hipster anime image board that is totally ironically supporting a dark horse meme candidate FOR TEH LULZ, and now are brainwashed into actually thinking you're now "a comrade among comrades". I hope your house gets EMP'd, and you're unable to get an internet connection ever.