Alright let's do this

Alright let's do this

A loud series of crashes at the Baxter building!

No one tackles like Blue eyes Ben!

OOOF

Sue! Using my device you've increased your forcefield power to useful levels! Care to see if you can withstand a 5 ton force collision?

Sure Reed! I'm not tired yet! Come at me Ben!

That's what I like to hear! Here I go!

OOOF! Reed there's gotta be a better way to do this!

Haha! I'm sure there is! But watching this is more fun.

Reed, I SWEAR one of these days
ONE OF THESE DAYS

Guys? Everyone who lives in the Baxter Building and the entire city of New York is on the line to complain about all the noise you're making.

Those jerks never understand. I'm making a rock man try to tackle my wife for SCIENCE.

Ok Ben we're done for the day. Go watch a football game or whatever you do in your spare time. I don't want to have to explain all this to the police again.

Thanks for these,user

We gotta find a better place to do this kind of "science" anyways!

How about we buy some place in redneck country? They never complain about anything if you go out rural enough.

No Johnny! The kind of experiments I'd like to do are too dangerous even for the country! Now I've put some thought into this...

What we need to do is buy our own private island. I got this in the mail today, it's a small, deserted island located off the coast of... well... I don't know where. This map doesn't make a lot of sense.

Reed: Here take a look! It's for sale cheap! Compared to other deserted, private islands.

Sue: A private island! How exciting!

Johnny: Who advertises private island sales by junk mail?

Oh boy! Let's go buy us and island! Now... you let me do the talking and I'll haggle them down lower than the bluebook price! Just you watch!

By now the Fantastic Four must have checked their mail and saw my offer for my private island! I'll give them a royal welcome they'll never forget!

vroooom

Johnny: Radar tells us we're near the island!

Ben: THIS is the island you want?

Reed: What do you mean Ben? The brochure made it look so good!

The island is tiny, and there's a giant reef in the way!

OK it may be a fixer-uper. Still, let's check it out. Johnny, let's bring our U-boat up to the surface.

Huh. Doesn't look so bad...

HEY TORCH! CUT US A HOLE IN THE REEF. WE GOTTA FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH WORK IT'LL TAKE TO MAKE THIS ISLAND LOOK LIKE A GIANT 4.

whooooosh

Sue! Get over here!

What good is a summer home you gotta rock climb to get into?

I love it! I won't have to deal with solicitors or Jehovas witnesses ever again!

Reed, I sense the presence of others.

Sue, did you forget that you're not a psychic? Or is this one of those female intuition things... this is supposed to be a deserted island

Yo Reed! Something just sank your boat.

I'LL TAKE A LOOK

OH FUCK

Hold onto my legs Ben! Johnny forgot that his fire powers don't work underwater! I'll save him!

Good work Ben! You were as steady as a rock!

Oh Johnny! When will you ever learn?! Also what happened to our boat?

SO ANYWAYS! I saw a large clamp pulling it under into a cave! The animators didn't feel like drawing that.

LOOK!

LET'S GET HIM!

heeeheeeheeeheee! Chase me! Chase me!

Yes! Yes! Right into my cave!

We're caved in! I'll punch our way out!

Save your energy Thing! It's useless!

Who is that guy? Hey didn't he play Munch from Law and Order?

It is I! The Moleman! And these are my molemen! Say Hello Molemen!

BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBL

My brochure fooled you! And now I'll fool you again! I just need to pull this lever and down you go!

See you next fall!

Owww! What does that guy want with us?

I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M GOING TO PUNCH WALLS UNTIL I GET SOME ANSWERS

STOP BEN! THAT WALL IS RADIOACTIVE!

PS ( a bump now and then and equally snarky observations are welcome)

(the board isn't moving fast enough to necessitate bumping)

Richards! You're ruining the show! My boys and I wanted to see Thing kill himself. Can't you see that my guys here need some amusement in their lives?

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

You guys are probably wondering why I sent you a brochure about my island and then waited for you to come here so I could capture you and sink your ship. Well, I'll explain it now. Observe on my screen on yonder wall!

bump

Well you see! We've been building tunnels all over the world to every important world capitol! And Hawaii, because Moleman deserves vacations too. I'm worth it!

And under these cities I've build giant hydraulic platforms that I can lower at my command down miles if I wanted to! Think about how the nations will panic!

And then my army of molepeople will come up and take over the world! Now you can sit there and watch as I take over the world you love so much!

Sue, use your forcefield when I distract him!

Oh hey, it's you again.
I like how you write these. It's deranged, but not incoherent enough to fall into that random nonsensical type of humor that thing like this usually seem to be written as.

Hey Moleman! Your favorite movie is overrated!

FUCK YOU.

WHAT? NO. WE ARE NOT DOING THIS RIGHT NOW. DON'T YOU DARE TALK SHIT ABOUT...

Oh! You're trying to stall for time! It's no use!

MMMMMMMMM

WHAT? WHAT IS THIS?! I CAN'T PRESS THE BUTTON! SOMETHING IS PREVENTING ME FROM PUSHING THIS BUTTON! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! NOTHING CAN STOP THE MOLEMAN!

Thing: It's working! Keep it up!

Sue: I ... CAN'T.... KEEP .... IT... UP! HIS HANDS ARE REALLY CLAMMY. CAN'T... HOLD ON MUCH LONGER

>NOTHING CAN STOP THE MOLEMAN!

Not even... a wooden gun?

*sigh*

Ok! Plan B! Sue! I'm going to hug us and you put your forcefield around me. Can you TRY and do that correctly Sue?

BOING

What?! What happened?! What the fuck was that?

FINALLY! IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! rawr

I'll handle these mongoloids!

Coming through!

>earth's top genius

I'LL GET THAT MOLEMAN!

Johnny! Look out! He's pulling some sort of velvet cord that clashes with the decor!

Mwahaha! Little does the Human Torch know but I have a tornado living down below just for this very situation!

Can't keep... flame on! Reed! Help!

Too late! He's on his own now!

Something... I set out to do but I couldn't do! My ego!

Sue! Ben! Watch out! He has more cords!

Clever! Yes! I do have more cords! And you're right where I want you!

But seriously though this one cord does everything. The rest are decorative.

Gah! He pulled a Ilpalazzo on us!

mind linking to any previous ones you've done(I know I've seen at least one other), also when you run out of Fantastic 4 episodes will you move onto doing this to other old and somewhat crappy cartoons, cause I bet there's some others that would be good for this

also we should totally dub over the actual episodes with this dialogue

I'm stuck in this really soft smelly gak-like substance! The more I move the more I get stuck!

GOTTA PULL THIS PANEL OFF AHHHHHHHH
THERE IT GOES

I know of a lot of good shows that I could do this for, yes.

And the winner for the best Excel Saga joke goes to.....

I don't know how those guys on Star Trek get around those Jeffries tubes so easily. This is killing my knees!

What the? Everything is a hologram! It isn't real!

That's right! Watching you struggle amuses me! Now! In exactly 20 seconds I will fill this room with deadly neutrotoxin! But I'm not going to watch you suffocate because that's not my fetish. Bye!

Idiot! All I need to do is use a forcefield to drill a hole in the wall. No one takes me seriously...

These were just regular bricks! I'll just turn invisible and find the others...

Deadly Neurotoxin! How did Moleman manage to get that in a room with no vents! No matter! I'll just flex my way out of this room!

CARNIVAAAAAAAAAAAAL

I did it!