>BUT HE ONLY MOCKED THE MOTHER OF A DEAD SOLDIER
BUT HE ONLY MOCKED THE MOTHER OF A DEAD SOLDIER

Top kek. Sup Forums is in full crisis mode. Trump is on course for the most devastating landslide defeat in the history of modern Western politics. What satisfies me most is not the anger, the frustration, and the raw butthurt you will experience come election day. No, what I happily await is the day, several years from now, during the inevitable Clinton administration, when you will realize that the best that you could do to curb the tide of progress, to stop an unstoppable woman, was to nominate a reality television star.

On that day, you will weep bitterly. And I will collect your tears.

If he would have aborted the baby or had a drone kill it, libs would have cheered

I never thought I'd vote clinton in a million years but I literally don't care anymore and just want to contribute to the collective suicide of the people retarded enough to support Trump.

What in the actual FUCK!!! I'm a Cruz middle now.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

'Desperation' is a smelly cologne.

Hillary Clinton honors the sacrifice of their son, Capt. Humayun Khan. Trump insults his mother, the woman he loved most in the world, the one who raised him to be a patriot.

Of course, Trump is a draft dodger. This nothing he could possibly understand.

Also, Trump supported the war 'before he was against it.' He's on record celebrating the invasion with Howard Stern.

I saved your post to add to my collage of "American" tears. Check in election night so you can be reminded what a slobbering retard you are.

My friend, I too have been saving the most ardently delusional Drumpf posts.

I encourage you, on that day, to witness my glorious collage of the clueless. I will be sure to include you in it.

Gentle reminded.

Hillary
>Passed legislation helping families care for veterans with traumatic brain injuries or post-traumatic stress disorder.
>Worked to increase the survivor benefits for military families from $12,000 to $100,000.
>Teamed up with Republicans to expand health care for National Guard members and reservists.
>Authored a new G.I. Bill of Rights to help veterans adjust and re-enter the workforce after deployment.
>Fought to expand retirement pay and disability compensation for veterans disabled during their service.
>Expanded the Family and Medical Leave Act to families of wounded service members.

I'm just bumping my thread for that sweet CTR cash.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE EASIEST WIN FOR THE REPUBLICANS
WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?
FUCKING MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE

shill get off my board reeeeeee

I still dont understand the story with the soldier , did he attack THE SOLDIER ? Or the family of the soldier?

Democracy is a helluva drug

>this level of delusion

He didn't just attack the family of the solider. He attacked the mother. She was grieving and he ridiculed her.

This is literally unprecedented in American politics. No serious political candidate for the presidency has ever attacked the family of a dead veteran.

The backlash is so strong it extends to most Republicans. The head of the RNC apparently shouted at Trump over it.

Even bigger reminder

1. Hillary Clinton is a liar. I don’t mean this as political conjecture, but a proven, verifiable liar

2. Hillary Clinton was MIA when the 3am phone call came from Benghazi.

3. Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist.

4. Hillary Clinton accepted millions of Dollars from foreign governments.

6. Hillary Clinton wants women to shut up ( in regarding to Bill's rapes, he referred to the women as "trailer trash")

7. Hillary Clinton is not a champion of the middle class (recently said she will raise taxes on the middle class)

Hillary is a MISTAKE

He attacked the family of the soldier.
The father was giving a speech while the mother just stood on the side silent.
During an interview, Trump asked why she stood silent then questioned maybe she wasn't allowed to speak (insinuating that she's being oppressed by the husband) while saying little to nothing about the son.

Then began the shitstorm.

the faggot trump can't be one upped. everyone grew up with a kid who would always try to top your story with some bullshit story of his own. That is who trump is. that's basically what he did.

Let's say Trump is in the same room with an Olympic Gymnast who happens to be telling how she won the gold medal in 92. Trump would but in say how he always considered himself a gold medalist and how he could have easily won a gold medal and how he is basically a better gymnast than the woman who actually won the medal. When said woman than excuses herself after being tired of getting hit with spittle from the blowhard's mouth, Trump would then comment on how her pussy stank and how she's probably going to the bathroom to pour some Masengil on it.

This is Sup Forums, yes? For the free discussion of politics?

Or is this your safe space, Drumpfet?

Let me know if you're triggered and I'll ease up.

Yeah he shouldn't have gone there.

But sure enough based Donald was probably right again. It's documented that this motherfucker believes in Sharia law.

His son should be celebrated but the father may very well be a piece of shit.

Thanks comrade! $0.50 has been added to your account.

> It's documented that this motherfucker believes in Sharia law.

Can I see those documents?

>le she was grieving

she tried to say something at the end but the husband directed her off the stage
Trump was spot on, even though commenting on it didn't bring anything good for him

Go ahead.

Which sentences are not factual? The best you could do is challenge that Clinton truly honors the sacrifice of the Khan family, but every other statement is an empirically verifiable fact.

>inb4 Drumpf's support for the Iraq War in 2003 isn't actually recorded for everyone to hear for all time

It's not looking good for him at all. Two weeks ago I would have said his campaign is in pretty good shape, but he keeps shooting himself in the foot. It's probably just a matter of time before he goes full retard and hilldog becomes the next president.

>she tried to say something at the end but the husband directed her off the stage

Oh great, a claim about a mass televised event. Could you perhaps show me the video of that happening, user? Or did it only occur on your special TV set?

everyone saw it, but liberals have to defend minorities first and do the feminism second

Kys you shitskin faggot

REPORTED

>Benghazi

You poor, poor, disconnected fool

I didn't see it.

Can you post the video?