UNJUST

UNJUST

unless he can keep the weight off for 2 years its just another jonah-fuck-up-yet-again situation

He got fat for a role._._.

>unjust
>nipples dropping to his knees

Good for him honestly

no he got fat cause he likes eating rolls

It should be called a nip dip

This.
He got so fat that he's JUSTed forever now.
Either he just stays this way and he'll look like he's wearing a fat guy's skin forever, or he gets surgery to remove the excess skin and he'll just look like Frankenstein's monster.

he doesnt look happy tbqhwyf

I hope he gets cast in a suprisingly good action flick that is a hit at the box office. Just to BTFO the rock who can't make a decent action flick even if his life depended on it. I would twist my balls off laughing.

He has great hair and decent face. If he gets muscular,he could reinvent himself as a lead. Being short never stopped Tom Cruise.

I swear this nigga's weight yoyo's as much Oprah's did through the 90s and 00s.

his body is too fucked to ever make a full recovery and go lead

His UNJUSTING is him losing enough weight to look like me when I'm fat.

Never underestimate Hollywood money machine. Plastic surgery can fix the skin and they can roid him up and put him on a regime that will transform him in 6 months. A year ago I didn't think this was possible.

The Rock is funnier than Jonah though. If you don't agree go and watch Pain & Gain.

How long did it take him to achieve this?

I'm guessing he got at least one type of surgery seeing as he arms don't look like an 80 year olds

>I'm guessing he got at least one type of surgery

The kind that involves taking off the fins of fat they often develop? Certainly it's what *I* was thinking.

jonah feldstein prepares for his challenging new role as "australian stereotype". coming soon to a theater near you

July 2017

He has pretty wide shoulders desu.

He and Charlie Hunnam could be brothers.

Lol his nips hang so low

Looks like we've got a new winner in the "most Jewish-looking woman I ever saw" stakes.

Has there ever been a tattoo that looked good on someone ever?

The rock is a pleb sometimes but he's pretty funny