Why aren't we talking about this?

It aired last night on NBC and it spun Alex Jones into full damage control and I don't see a single thread on it.

They interviewed the father of one of the Sandy Hook victims. This was Alex Jones btfo Kino.

youtu.be/OLy-pa5WNsU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqDP8SnPVA0&ab_channel=AlexF
money.cnn.com/2017/06/17/media/megyn-kelly-alex-jones-rollout/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Umly0ebZ3OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meanwhile megyn kelly basically confirms everythingt that everyone hates about her and the media

makes them both look bad and shouldnt have been aired. God NBC is trash

Because it belongs on Sup Forums

Fuck off Alex Jones shill. I'm not a fan of her but literally explain what she did wrong about reporting on actual things Alex has said?

>airing shit Alex Jones says on his own show
>makes other people look bad
The delusion is exceptional.

>airs on television
>an interview
>Alex Jones has been on Sup Forums constantly
Now all of a sudden, he belongs on Sup Forums?

>Why aren't we talking about this?
Because alex jones is a fat retarded autist

But the interview was funny as fuck and his fans are going nuts.

it's from a talkshow, not television series or film
fuck off to Sup Forums

Normal people don't give a shit about this asshole. Normal people think MegYn Kelly is a stupid fucking twat.

The talk show is on television, new friend. Joe Rogan Podcast isn't a television show either..want to count all of his threads?

user, OP isn't saying to watch this to take Alex Jones seriously.

>talkshows don't count anymore
I'll remember that when you Colbertpost

stuff like joe rogan should be considered tv, it's a talk show.

Just because I watch something on the internet doesn't mean it isn't tv, hell what about hulu, netflix, amazon prime?

It's hilarious. Everytime Jones is brought out of his own environment he crashes and flounders in a spectacular way.

>stuff like joe rogan should be considered tv, it's a talk show.
Right, I am agreeing with you.

Correct, not everything that is on a television set belongs on this board.

The funnier thing is that hours leading up to the interview airing in NBC, Alex went full autistic to damage control it, knowing his Sandy Hook comments were going to get backlash. So he has been spending hours "analyzing" one of his phone calls to Kelly.

Well this does, faggot. Alex Jones has been a meme on here just as long as other boards. This was a literal show, aired on actual television and is someone Sup Forums gets a kick out of.

yeah I think I meant to reply to the guy you were replying to.

This was less of an interview and more of an attack piece

fuck megan kelly

>parroting "wahhh it was an attack piece!"
With your big boy words, I want you to explain to me what makes this an attack piece.

at least the morass of you stupid underclass filth have something to distract you from life. You have the dumbest shit on the planet to argue about. The conversation in a sanatorium would be more prescient.

Alex Jones needs to be called out on his bullshit.

brainlet detected

(((((tips trilby)))))

The NBA finals pregame show was a literal show aired on actual television and someone on Sup Forums gets a kick out of it. And yet it doesn't belong here.

So go build a time machine and erase every Joe Rogan Podcast thread.

>he just started posting a week ago.
>doesn't know that talkshows have been on Sup Forums for years

She spent more time calling out his bs than she did actually talking to him. In that video kelly talks more than alex. An interview is when you have two people talking, one asking questions the other answering them.

I'm not saying alex jones isn't full of shit, but this video wasn't what I was expecting

Alex:1 MSM:0

Alex wins yet again. Good game, guys!

Who else here /tiredofwinning/?

>reports his own words
>GOD HES BEING MISREPRESENTED

Remember to meme about vitamins on your cuck sub

>her hitpiece on Putin is one of the most transparently retarded things aired on mainstream television in some time
>"shit guys, we're losing credibility, better bring on Alex fucking Jones so our journalism looks less daft by comparison"

>She spent more time calling out his bs than she did actually talking to him.
I don't see how this is an issue. She gave him time to respond, only he wasn't answering any questions directly for the most part. Unless you are legitimately retarded, you can see how he dodges. That isn't a hitpiece.
>In that video kelly talks more than alex.
Did we watch the same interview? Alex goes on some weird rant about he was "sorry/not sorry" about Sandy Hook.
>An interview is when you have two people talking, one asking questions the other answering them.
Yes...that is what this was.
>this wasn't what I was expecting
The stupid faggot has literally said Sandy Hook was a psyop false flag and you were surprised that he was called out? See, you kids don't want actual hardline journalism or credibility, you want softballs to be thrown to your meme men.

Look, you just heard that this was an attack piece and are just parroting Alex Jones with his damage control. We got it.

>and it spun Alex Jones into full damage control
And he proved how it was a hit job done through editing and how she lied through her teeth. Her show is tanking and she'll be fired soon while Jones has only become stronger.

>makes them both look bad and shouldnt have been aired. God NBC is trash
I agree, it makes them look bad. And that's why it's good that was aired.

>hitpiece is the new buzzword now
KEK. As asked earlier, can you explain what makes this a hitpiece?

How is reporting your own fucking words, a hit?

>sub

not him but only a redditor would say something like this

Then there is no fucking reason just to combine Sup Forums and Sup Forums into one fucking board because everything that's talked about on Sup Forums is shown on the news which is on Sup Forums.

Fucking Christ, I can never tell which board I'm on anymore. Go to Sup Forums right now and I'll bet you find at least six fucking Sup Forums threads there.

Except none of that happened.

>sandy hook victims

holy shit how blue pilled can people get

Yes it did. Nice try though.

Buddy, I'm not posting this to be Sup Forums. I am posting this for the memes.

Jesus christ, you're foaming at the mouth. I said that her interview with Putin was a hitpiece, not this thing with Alex Jones (which I have not watched).

she's quite handsome

> Unless you are legitimately retarded, you can see how he dodges

You can see how they cut out the parts where he adresses the questions and adds onto it good points about how MSM lied when covering bigger world events, so that its not without reason for the audience not have full confidence in what was reported . But they clearly cut out that initial part and make it look like a dodge.

Unless you are legitimately retarded, you can see how heavily edited this hit peice was

Full interview
youtube.com/watch?v=SqDP8SnPVA0&ab_channel=AlexF

>N-N-NOO! REEE!
So I will ask this again, how is reporting his own words, on his own show, a hitpiece? Are you just a gullible idiot that buys into Alex's persecution complex? It's all a ploy you retard.

But how is the Putin interview a hitpiece?

if you like plastic surgery and uber-cuntiness, sure

Ever since (((they))) pushed the round earther bullshit they've had a vice grip on our minds. Break the conditioning!

>they cut it to look like a dodge
Or, it was a dodge. Why this is hard for you to believe really puzzles me.
>it was a hitpiece because I said so.
Literally name one thing they misconstrued that he didn't say.
>it was edited
Why? Because you want it to be?

>there are low IQ kids that actually think Alex looks bad because of an elaborate editing and hit job
Loving every minute of this damage control. The autism has reached new heights with his fans.

HAHAHA so true. God that was a great episode. More relevant than ever.

It's great to see Megyn get demolished and Alex Jones redeemed. Sandy Hook? Paid actors calling in to pretend to be victims? It's almost as much as #Pizzagate and the desperation to shut down that

>filename

>you can see how they cut out the parts where he adresses the questions and adds onto it good points about how MSM lied when covering bigger world events, so that its not without reason for the audience not have full confidence in what was reported
Which is a dodge...

Nobody is going to give you (you)s.

>unironically believing this bullshit
Someone has to occupy the bottom of the bell curve I guess

>what is editing
>It's somehow Alex's fault she kept pressing him on sandy hook for the entire interview, when he already made his final statement over a year ago, and airing it on Father's day specifically in a feeble attempt to try to emotionally manipulate the audience against him

Feel free to fall for it, but facts don't care about your feelings

>round earther detected
Obviously you are a blue pill normie who believes """"""""""""scientists"""""""""""""""

>addressing the question is a dodge
Looks like you are clueless my friend

You aren't answering my question. What do they misconstrue from his own words? Alex's last statement on Sandy Hook was him standing by his belief that it was a staged false flag, he even says so in this fucking nterview. You can cry "editing" all you want, he agreed to be on the program, he knew they would ask about Sandy Hook and this whole persecution crusade is just an attempt,at damage control because he looked like an idiot. You are just repeating what Alex Jones tells you.
>but facts don't care about your feelings
If only I could make you understand how palpable the irony...

>"tell me about Sandy Hook"
>"9-11! IRAQ AND THE MEDIA REEE!"
yes, that is a dodge you fucking clod. How can you not pick up on that?

If you really think cutting out entire sentences of a response doesn't make any difference to that response, you really need to get an education, fellow.

>pretending to be a flat-earther
That is a dead meme, son.

That's what heavy editing looks like my friend

>"hey alex even though you trash the media and me specifically on a daily basis I'd love to interview you it'll be totally above board I wont blindside you or edit you to look bad or anything"

Dumb as a box of rocks, he deserved to get BTFO

Do I really have to explain why the act of bringing up a tenuous, hyper-partisan claim of "Russian hacking the election" to Vladimir Putin twice in one day-- once on stage at an international summit, again in a nationally televised interview-- to deliberately provoke the man and get some aggravated soundbytes, all while you have full control of editing and translation, could be considered doing a hitpiece? And forget the right-wing viewpoint that the MSM actively work against Trump. It is a simple fact that Megyn Kelly was a major Trump detractor during the election. Here comes the part where it is, like I said, transparent how retarded NBC and Megyn are, or perhaps how retarded they think the public is: the program is presented as an unbiased 60 Minutes-esque report, but it is glaringly obvious that Megyn and the producers had no respect for journalistic integrity. The claims of "Russian hacking" are fully unsubstantiated, yet they framed the whole thing like Putin had some explaining to do.

Then my next comment about the Alex Jones thing. Well, the "Russian hacking" is basically a left-wing conspiracy theory. The only difference between it and one of Alex Jones's theories is that the one has establishment support behind it to create investigation and sensation and all that, while the other is just a guy with a microphone and a cult following. This whole "story" with Alex Jones is manufactured to portray Megyn's show in a better light.

You just keep assuming they are "cutting out entire sentences" because that is what Alex Jones is sperging out about on his channel. I will repeat for the fourth time (since none of you can answer), what did they misconstrue or report falsely on? What statement?

See, I know you realize that Alex says crazy shit in this interview, which is backed up by his own footage from his show, so you can't outright claim anything he says to be something you stand by. So instead you pussyfoot around, crying about editing.

Most of the media has been how NBC screwed up.

money.cnn.com/2017/06/17/media/megyn-kelly-alex-jones-rollout/index.html

Or....he dodged. Why you can't even entertain that as a possible reality, really shows how brainwashed you people are.

So he addresses the question WHILE he's being heavily edited? I know you're sucking Alex's cock right now, but you can't claim he controls time and space, faggot.

top kek

So, we should softball actual authoritarians? Should she have asked him his favorite color or flavor of ice cream?
>Trump has detractors! Wahhh!
Yes, because he says and does stupid shit and loves being the center of media attention.

but Russia did hack into the election and changed the results, just look at the electrical college

Holy fucking shit, please let this be bait.

Do you really need to debunk Alex after he went on the vampire rant? People like him not because he's factually correct, people like him because he's fighting the good fight, even if he's batshit insane.

73/6/23/1
Where did Alex touch you user?

uh huh sure that's what (((they))) want you to believe
wake up sheeple

>anything the left says is a conspiracy
Really rattles the ol' brain box

Millions of morons believe every stupid word that comes out of his fat mouth though.

Alright let me lay it down. Alex Jones is fake as fuck, but so is the MSM. This is literally just a dickwaving contest between Alex and Megan for reasons un-fucking-known.

First off, it was a hit-piece. It was specifically edited in a way to make Alex look as stupid and deranged as possible. HOWEVER, this isn't to say that Alex isn't a fucking liar and bullshitter. Alex was just on his show the other day saying about how Megan was there wiggling around in her chair having an orgasm talking about how "he's such a strong man". Alex has said multiple times that he thinks Sandy Hook was totally fake. He's fucking said this, about the crisis actors and all of it. Alex does this, and then totally changes what he says in later shows.

Concerning Alex bringing up Iraq when Megan asked him about that, he was bringing up a valid point though. He meant to bring up the story that came out about Iraqi troops dragging babies out of incubators and smashing them on the floor, which a week later the media said never happened. This was a major issue that drug us into the war.

But they're both fucking sneaky fucking people. I don't know why anyone is defending either side.

>it's bait to call Putin an authoritarian
Oh hey, I was wondering if the Russian shills were still here.

She ask glorious Putin all kind of question, called him out on stuff, and bring up (((evidence))) that counter his answers, which is nonsense. Thats not real journalism.

And what about Iraq War, huh? Drink kool aid, yes? Mr Bush adventures in middle east, why not are we talking about Iraq War now, I am crying tears literally right now. But what about CIA huh? and what about uh... shit, lost script

Did we watch the same interview? Alex had a response for everything which resulted in Kelly moving the goal post. She did a pretty awful job.

reported. buh bye shitty thread

if the world was around and all the water is on the sides and gravity keeps in falling down the sides? so the force of gravity is strong enough to hold hundreds of litres of water on the sides of the world but that force is so strong to do that but everyone in the world doesnt get squashed by it? fuck off

>implying colbert threads aren't made by butthurt Sup Forumsacks

Because literally everything else is very clearly cut up to pieces, you moron. Kinda stupid to assume that this one part happens to be the one unedited part of the whole interview.

>triggered faggpt needs a safe space where we can't make fun of his male enhancement meme men.

How can you people make fun of Alex Jones for being a conspiracy nut yet continue to peddle a conspiracy theory yourself?

The parts where he actually addresses the questions and clarifies his position get cut out. It's a hit piece.

See for yourself:

youtube.com/watch?v=Umly0ebZ3OY

You still haven't told me what they reported incorrectly on Alex.

No they don't. Have you ever seen anybody cite Alex as a source? He's just to watch because he's so driven and honest.

>links an Alex Jones video.
Well, shit! Looks like you win!!

Name a single conspiracy I believe.

Preach it brother!
#SayNoToFascism #Resist #MarchAgainstTrump

>honest
Remember the time he admitted he was wrong about something?
Yep me either

>anything the left says is a conspiracy

That's not what I said. Try again without the straw man.

I'm the guy you were originally responding to. What's bait is to think that going "Wahhh!" and talking about ice cream is a valid form of argument.

I'm not saying she needed to or should have softballed him. But did she need to ask the same question about "Russian hacking" over and over again? Do you not see how the interview could be considered a hitpiece?

I'm not the guy you were talking to before and I haven't seen the full unedited video, so how should I know? I'm just saying the video is very obviously completely cut up and edited and you are a fucking idiot for pretending the MSM would never take something out of context.