Implying they aren't the best Harry Potter couple

>Implying they aren't the best Harry Potter couple
>Implying they didn't fuck like rabbits after Ron left them during the Deathly Hallows
>Implying that Harry didn't cuck Ron later in life, and Ron's "children" aren't actually his

How will Ronfags ever recover?

Here for the copypasta

Why didn't the writers just make them fall in love, the Ginny/Harry and Ron/hermonie shit in the 6th movie felt so out of place and forced

Because it's not an anime.

It felt out of place because Rowling changed her mind at the last moment. The two were supposed to end up together.

>Hermione doesn't get BLACKED
Rowling really was a fucking racist

Where is the
>"No!"

Give me the
>"No!"

A dull pairing for one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Sounds about right for the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I never understand the concept of "opposite sex friend"
I always believe if a man and a woman call each other friends they must be having sex.

I also don't believe in such a thing called friend zone

He was a manlet and had no shot with hermione.

Underage virgin shut in detected

Aaaand here it is

There is literally nothing wrong with being virgin.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahha I knew it

Ok I give that friend zone is an excuse.

But is there really a thing called "best friend"?

If a man and a woman calls each other "best friend" are they really just friends ?

shit opening

I'm best friends with a female but I'm also gay. Maybe there's something to what you say.

So from what we see, Voldemort is usually alone. Why didnt the Order of the Phoenix ever try to assasinate him?

Seriously, just have Snape tell him he needs an urgent one-on-one secret meeting and once the place where it will happen is known, just suicide charge Voldy with Dumbledore,Snape, Shacklebolt, Moody,Tonks,Lupin and Sirius.

No way he can kill all 7 without someone getting a lucky shot in

>inb4 muh Horcruxes!

Having Voldemort's body destroyed wouldve made hunting down the Horcruxes easier and not as urgent

Yeah I know...gay best friend

But...I mean Harry and Hermione. That kind of best friends to me just sounds like affairs

JKR said if she wrote it again they would have ended up together. I like that, but I also appreciate the fact that A. They didn't cuck Ron B. The not main character got the girl.

>So from what we see, Voldemort is usually alone.

No he isn't. He has his goons with him all the time.

>yeah? well YOU'RE A VIRGIN!!1!
eventually one user is, OMG I WAS SO RIGHT XD
come on user

keep it simple guys. The magic is all there

>Ronfags

do they really exist?

no hes not, books 5-7 he meets his death eaters like twice and the rest of the time hes on his own chilling with Nagini

Pretty damn sure it's the same guy who just admitted he had all kinds of theories about male and female relationships without ever being near a woman, which is embarrassing.

Also, being a virgin about age 20 is bad as a man, because it should have happened by then and according to the laws of nature they should die off. Sadly we live in a day and age where they're being kept alive and still feel entitled to sex, while they were doomed from the start. Disgusting incels and their bad genes should die off, not dare comment at me on Sup Forums, the utter filth.
If you're an adult you'll find that you can be friends with women even though they socialize in different ways.Thinking it makesyou beta is fucking hilarious, since sex is meaningless and easily achieved. They are the ones putting it up on a pedestal. Also they imply with this a woman is worth nothing more than her cunt, which they would find to be surprisingly untrue if they have talked to one. Everyone is a person and some work out as friends and some don't. But sure stay at home and make yourselves believe the world is black and white while I fuck and make friendships.

It's a kids book / movie series, The entirety of Voldemort's faction probably could have been wiped out by one guy with an assault rifle.

go to bed Bloom

I agree with you tho

Apparently Best Emma is

She should have gotten BLACKED by Blaise Zabini, the Slytherin for maximum Ronfag salt

She should have gotten BLACKED by Blaise Zabini, the Slytherin for maximum Ronfag salt

He was average high, Ron was just absurdly tall

Also

>implying that height will save you if your a soulless ginger

Topkek

Ronfags don't usually frequent Sup Forums as they are drowned out by the partrician opinions of many Sup Forums and Sup Forums users.

They're breading grounds stem from Reddit and Tumblr who shill for Ron and muh Weasleys harder than anyone else

Ok I get it. I am an Elliot Roger.

If she liked a ginger, than she has lost her crown as best Emma

Long live Emma Watson, Best of Emmas, Breaker of Gingers and Betas

I remember an interview with Rowling back when Chamber of Secrets came out in response to the director making Hermoine and Ron hold hands. She said that although that pairing didn't happen in the books yet, it was something that she was leading up to herself. She most definitely did not change her mind last minute about Ron and Hermoine. She did however regret that choice once the books were finished and has since said that Harry should have married Hermoine.

Also, the reason the relationship with Ginny feels out of nowhere was because Half-Blood Prince and Chamber of Secrets was supposed to be the same book and the Ginny stuff was supposed to appear in book 2, but since the second half got cut, it didn't reappear until book 6. Should she have not been a lazy cunt and spread the relationship out between books 3-5? Yes, but everyone knows that Rowling is a hack.

>Sup Forums was a mistake

>somebody was angry enough to make this
Kek

>implying Harry would pick a niggress

What's the name of the feeling when seeing a franchise you grew up with end, felt it in deathly hallows and logan, pretty unique feeling tbqh

It's called graduation

Being friends is absolutely possible, now "best friends"... that is something else. I think that a straight male that is regarded by a girl as her best friend is actually on the "backup zone". He is providing something equal to what she would get from a relationship, be it emotional support or casual sex. It just seems to me that a sort of history between the two would exist.

Yeah I call that spare tire

I always thought it's obvious but the gay best friend thing has complicated the matter.

Though I agree with being a virgin makes me take it too extreme

you contradict yourself, first you claim being virgin is extremely bad for your mental health and its an overall indication of your fitness and then you claim sex is meaningless.

Sex is not meaningless as it shows who really has the genes and fitness to carry on.

You are wrong
She got literally blacked
Just watch the cursed child

>implying I meant anything I said

It's meaningless to those who receive it

>tfw you'll never suck on Emma's milky white British feet

Emptiness?

but you said the truth, even if you believed it or not. There is no natural selection in progress in western world, which means that big number of guys are just burden. In ancient times they would have joined to a war party, expedition, or tried to find a new land to farm and women to rob for themselves, but now they are just burden in overpopulated world, competing for women in almost-international game of dating

>British
Is that a race?

We should send them to Mars

I like Netflix, YouTube, LoTR and GoT.

How many do you need to be a numale?

Anything becomes a race with a small enough gene pool.

There's no such thing as a platonic relationship between two people of the opposite sex unless one of them is at 0% moist all the time, like being gay.

Or being hideous, but if you spend a lot of time with a hideous person you will eventually get to the Mermaid Effect.

You read this on /r/theredpill or the autist board
probably but real life is different kid

Just 1 is enough