LATIMES/USC POLL TRUMP 45 CLINTON 43

CTR Cucks BTFO!

cesrusc.org/election/

Other urls found in this thread:

cesrusc.org/election
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont be demoralized friends, the reason they have to try and keep us down is because theyre the ones on the bottom

Isn't LATimes the daily internet poll? kek.

Poor old Drumpf, losing consistently. No hope of the Presidency.

When will the jews realize the more they antagonize him the more people rally around him? Sure, Trump will never name the jew directly but he has opened the door to candidates that will finally stand up to the hook-nosed parasites.

i don't trust any of these goddamn polls anymore

wow this is a beautiful thing. tweeting it to trump now.

Praise kek

can't say this one has a right wing bias LA times is as jewey as the Jew York times

No

>cesrusc.org/election
DELETE THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

The poll is a rolling average that includes pre-DNC numbers.

Trump's going to start falling hard in that average soon.

Get beat the fuck out

C T R
T
R

B T F O
T
F
O

Lol rekt

CTR shill

>stating basic facts
>gets labeled shill

Does CTR even have enough money to finance all of the comments labeled here as "shilling"?

Well it is LA.

>$0.50 a comment

The shilling continues

They pay in shekels

>Isn't LATimes the daily internet poll? kek.
Nope. I was called for the LA Times/USC before the most recent one.

What is $0.50 in shekels?

2 shekel

shills B T F O

It's 50 Agorot

I've been out of the loop for a few days.

What the fuck is CTR?

According to that Hungarian that had proof he was on CTRs payroll, they've spent 5mil (out of 6) since the DNC.

Nice pic

MAGA

I'm travelling and have just been checking in for a few minutes at a time. Everytime I did there were threads showing polls saying he was 10 points down and the catalog was filled with "I'm hopping off the the Trump Train" and "Sup Forums BTFO" crap. I really was worried.

So seeing this right now is glorious.

Those shills, can't keep us down!!!

>In your own link
>hillary is beating trump

Dude wtf

Learn how to shitpost

Can someone explain whether polling methodology changed in the last week to help clinton?

yes

>Being worried on daily polls of 0.0000028% of the population at best
You could run two of the same samples sizes on the same day and end up with two wildly different results.

I was legitimately losing hope, praise Kek

That's the whole point of all the false polling and shilling. They're trying to demoralize us and dissuade us from memeing. Hit them twice as hard, they've gotta be scared as fuck to be shilling so hard.

No one bothered fighting back against these niggers?

>inb4 Around blacks never relax

>link clearly says hillary 45 and trump 44

Kek is gud, Kek is gr8

>This fucking Y-axis scaling

We should of never given women the right to vote.

So true... the desperation is obvious. You don't throw millions of dollars at something if you are ahead.

I know what it means to HAVE DONE something.
What does it mean to OF DONE something?

CTR? CTR.

It actually makes sense if the polling methodology was modified just before the shilling campaign.

Not really
The one shown on RCP started around the end of the DNC convention

God bless you burgerbros

bumpi

Moar liek Shillary Cringeton, amirite?

As a fairly left wing voter Please explain why you support Donald trump

why would people trust this site since it seems to have had trump ahead for most of the campaign when everyone knows that is not the case

Because he's a True Patriot that actually loves his country, mentallyhilsters burn the flag and spit on the troops and the hard working police force

bumpe

Because Hillary isn't even left wing, she stands for globalist corporatism. Atleast Trump stands for the US. Hillary only cares about selling out.

bumper

bumpr

>campaign funds in the millions
>can't afford to pay a room full of teens to shill

That's something a shill would say

>throwing millions of dollars
>desperation
Make like a maple tree and fuck off

He talks like a 4th grader. An obscenely rich, real-estate mogul 4th grader.
She talks like the worlds most brain damaged lawyer. She says 100 words but gets nowhere.
Pick a side. Both suck but lawyer speak will make you pull the trigger of that gun in your mouth faster.

Look around them. They are surrounded. You (and they) know how niggers fight. It would've been 10 v 1. Plus all the whites there looked either fat, old, or female.

Best you could hope for is someone concealing a handgun to shoot these pieces of shit.

That's not how statistics works. The sample size isn't the problem. It's the methodology and analysis of the data.

Considering what we know about how polls affect public opinion and change voting habits, this sort of thing needs to be illegal. It is essentially equivalent to electoral fraud.

So many race traitors among white people. It's fucking disgusting.

The best part is the lady next to her more concerned about her drink than the chick that just got BTFO right next to her.