TEST if you knew this black bitch was going to be gang raped by 20 gang members what would you do ?

TEST if you knew this black bitch was going to be gang raped by 20 gang members what would you do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

warn her direcly

Probably call the police user, I'm not a nigger.

Call police and warn her, actually warn her first since cops are slow and basically useless for prevention.

Then I would GTFO.

Tell her to not go to Tyrone's little house party and stop being a hoodrat.

damn there is hope yet

Also, I would probably take a moment to explain to her the cataclysmic effects of smoking once you reach about 40, like how your vasculature shrivels to nothing and your lungs become dried out corn husks with nary a hint of surfactant to facilitate gas exchange.

Well now I know why 19 of them flew planes into a building.

I don't want poor blacks living in my town user, doesn't mean we're monsters or cold-hearted sheesh.

Edgy yes,

Monsters no.

Warn, then protect her by giving her a place to hide. Not anywhere near where I'm going, but a place she can be safe. Call the cops, then leave.

The fuck, faggots?

I wouldn't lift a finger for a creature like that. Even if I did try I can imagine how it'd go.

"Excuse me, ma'am"
>Wut chu want cracka?
"Well, I wanted to warn you about something."
>Mmm, hmm, the fuck I care what you got to say?
"Well, I know something that you really need to be aware of."
>You got like fie dolla fo I can git sumpin ta eat?
"You know, what? Fuck it, never mind."
>(sucks teeth)

when? time is a factor. do i have only seconds? i leave. do i have minutes? tell her she better gtfo outa here a bunch of guys are coming for her

if i got hours then i wont do anything and just leave because i would have to follow her to know where she would be when it is about to happen and im not stalking some ugly monkey

Tell her to take shelter in my house, carve her up, siphon off her fat and sell it to my friend Louis in Brazil. He'll buy it at $500 a pound. All I have to do is meet him in Lima and he'll get rid of it real quick.

>raped

RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY!

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about trump, joke about hilllary, joke about jeb, joke about bernie, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15.

Depends who and where she is. If she's just some nobody in shitopolis ghetto #69 then I don't really care enough to do anything

Scream "Worldstar" as loud as I could

Where was the joke? They asked if you get raped would you save the person. What, we can't say the word rape because you were raped? How are we to define the next victim then?

warn them about her

Put a bomb in her tbqh

I hope you get raped with a chilly

try n warn her fag

Give her a discount coupon for a clinical abortion. Coons like them coupons you know.

Inject her with AIDS,

Or should I assume she already got it?

by calling them racist, obviously

How old are you now, Texas?

I'd laugh my ass off as I just walk on by and go home, telling her nothing. However I will find out where it happened so after they are done, I can do the merciful thing and blast a hole bitch's head point blank. Well, right after I point and laugh and kick her a few times. I'll even take a before and after pic to show how terrified she was before I shot her.

I would warn her and report the would be rapists

why would u waste your time playing games? Go up to her, tell her shes gonna be raped and walk away.

What a punk ass bitch.
You'd pass up the chance to kill 20 thug-nizzles?

I like those tits and that mouth, so I'd try and find a way to join in or something in exchange for my complete silence.

probably let her know to avoid that area at that time of day which she would take as a direct threat then I would get arrested and put in a nice reeducation camp; just another day in the peoples democratic republic of north america.

nigs stompin on a man for minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0

can we joke about Teddy?

this

Hmm, were they stomping another nigger?
Yeah, pop the worst one in the head and watch the rest scatter. That's how you handle a wild pack of niggers.

This isn't reddit. If words trigger you, you should understand that that is all up to your own personal self-control. By allowing the word to hold such power over you, you are giving up control. Don't people like you realize that you're just falling into a victim script, over and over? When you can see the word and not be triggered by it, that's when you have won over your past situation.

great, then it makes it seem like you planned the fucking thing.