Oh God I am with her. I am overwhelmed by her love. By her endurance as a candidate...

Oh God I am with her. I am overwhelmed by her love. By her endurance as a candidate. I am overwhelmed by her graciousness, her kindness. This woman who has made world history tonight and will be our first female president!

This woman who is the must qualified candidate for president in the entire history of our nation.

I donated $35 tonight that I cannot really afford.

I am with her to the end. To the wall.

I am with her.

I am with her.

I am with this woman, whose contributions to our American democracy have never been acknowledged, or appreciated.

I am with her. She, who has always done the extra work and gone the extra mile… All of her life. For everyone.

I am with her. Not because she was for me. But because I believe that her heart and her love for America, for people who are downtrodden, and people who are discriminated against, is abiding. I am with her. I am with her always. I am with her because she is ever underappreciated, ever underestimated, ever vilified.

I am with her.

Because her candidacy is the promise of America. I am with her because she is the compassionate, loving, committed candidate that I have waited for, all my life.

I am with her.

Because, this was never going to be easy. She is a woman, after all. She has been attacked all her life.

I am with her.

My candidate. Who has ever, without knowing me, been for me. My candidate, who has ever been kind and compassionate. Who has ever worked her heart out

I am with her.

And, in many ways, I am her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGrffjN2AJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow.
I used to be a Drumpf supporter but I have now seen the light. Trump is a racist bigot unfit to be president.

Reminder to sage shill threads

wtf I hate hilldog now

well, at least you know they dont do it for free

Hillary is medically unfit to become president, look into this people! ShE is SICK

>Russian Federation
Alright, where did you copy-pasta this from?

IKTF bro..

Nothing but love here too

We're all with her

youtube.com/watch?v=MGrffjN2AJQ

40 years ago, I may have considered

>bending her over

>spreading her cheeks

>spitting on her balloon knot

>then deeply penetrating her ass whilst pretending not to see her shit on the tip of my cock

>denying any involvement with that heifer to everyone I know.

What a miserable sack of shit the Democrats have nominated. Also, she is a liar.

Looks like somebody got a raise.
>>>>>>>>>

>Russia.

Ah good one.

quality post

Looks like someone got a ra ... cist losing fascist as their candidate of choice.

Do not vote for a dictator. Vote for someone who will work with ALL OF US and bring the world together.

I am overwhelmed at her indifference to 4 dead Americans in Benghazi.
But what difference does it make.

also
>1 post by this ID

>Kremlin shills work part-time as Clintons' shills.

Hillary does have crazy eyes tho

All jokes aside, she actually helped disabled children to get a college education. Say what you want about her, but that's undeniably cool.

She also helped a child rapist go free and laughed about it.

>that file name

Fuck you I laughed so hard it startled my dog awake

This. Meanwhile Drumpf mocks the disabled and defrauds the uneducated.

I think our choice this election is clear. We can stand divided or we can stand with Her.

Thread derailment protocol activate

Divided it is.
Let this degenerate world burn.

Literally, physically, metaphysically, kill yourself.

I would say to do so mentally but you already have, you god damn shill piece of shit.

OPEN BORDERS
WITH A LITERAL CRIMINAL NATION
FUCK NO

One good deed does not outweigh a lifetime of bad familia

Shill. Post triggering images.

TRUMP HAS LOST. HE HAS LOST IN THE POLLS AND HE HAS LOST THE TRUST OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. DO NOT VOTE FOR HATE. DO NOT SUPPORT A RACIST DICTATOR. YOU HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG. IT IS OVER AND YOUR CHOICE IS CLEAR.

If we're going down, we'll drag you to hell with us.
Blood for the blood god. Skulls for the skull throne.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

Sliding slide thread with Jew jokes.

Q: "What do you call a Jew wearing a hat?"
A: "Fedorable."

>remember to sage when trolling sliders so you don't bump the thread

>DO NOT SUPPORT A RACIST DICTATOR
I'm not voting for a racist dictator.
I'm voting for Trump.
As for the polls ... pic related.

Will Putin win 2018?

Really made me think.