Neon Genesis evangelion

>Be me
>See Neon Genesis Evangelion The End of Evangelion get shilled a lot on this board
> Decide to torrent it one my phone and watch, since I don't have a computer/laptop.
> download Neon Genesis Evangelion The End of Evangelion (1997)[Dual Audio5.1][x265HEVC][10bit] {bk}
> My phone Natively supports HEVC Codec. so I thought everything will be ok. Never had problem before
> Apparently the file is encoded differently or with different version of the codec.
> Video and Audio stutters and lags.
> Since I am NEET and don't have friends, I have to probably wait a year or two before I can play this file on my new laptop/computer (of course with my dad's money).
> Fuck you teehvhee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=vLLFfBZZRRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>> Decide to torrent it one my phone
There's where you fucked up tbqh famalam

the dvd is like £5

I torrent all the time on my phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

>x265
There's the problem. Buy a computer you dumb pleb.

You should've watched the series first anyway.

>> Since I am NEET and don't have friends, I have to probably wait a year or two before I can play this file on my new laptop/computer (of course with my dad's money).

Why dont you just download another release you dumb fuck?

>watching shitty animes
lmao

> (OP) (You)
>>> Since I am NEET and don't have friends, I have to probably wait a year or two before I can play this file on my new laptop/computer (of course with my dad's money).
>Why dont you just download another release you dumb fuck?
Alright give me a magnet link of some other release. I could not find any other release with enough seeders.

>watching one of the greatest animes ever on a fucking phone
>watching anything other than a memey youtube video on your fucking phone

you need to get a job before you think about watching tv

Hahahhahahahaha

You need to watch the series first anyway. Also fuck off and come back when you have a screen larger than 5 inches

this is Sup Forums not /cellphone/
gtfo

Have you even watched the original series first?
Also,
>watching films on your phone

I have NGE Death and Rebirth downloaded. It is basically recap of the Serie, right?

Kill yourself

> (You)
>You need to watch the series first anyway. Also fuck off and come back when you have a screen larger than 5 inches
Muh 144hz 4K master race. Go watch 480p Hentai on your monitor you wannabe weaaboo.

>missing out on the hours of character depth, brooding, and world building just to shitpost about EoE on Sup Forums after watching it on your phone

pls go get help

si, señor

pleb for life

can't you just download another release that isn't x265?

>watching a fucking condensed recap of a series that is 100% about character relations and development
fuck you nigger I bet you post "So I can watch Twin Peaks S3 without watching anything else from the series, right?"

reminder that Dai-Guard is the non-autist man's Evangelion

You don't sound worthy of NGE desu

Stick with naruto or attack on titan

Enjoy watching yify rips of capeshit on your iPhone user.

The true way to watch it is to watch episodes 15-18 of NGE, then cut straight to Dissapearance, then marathon Endless Eight, TWICE. Afterward, apply lube to your anus and watch Boku no Pico 2 -> 1, then the first season of Haruhi in broadcast order, then Boku 3. THIS IS IMPORTANT: halfway through boku 3, watch season 2 of Haruhi backwards, 28->24, skip endless eight, ->15. Once you've finished all that, rewatch the endless eight 20-23, then 16-19,

Now you're ready for EoE.
You can skip Rebuild, it's a sequel

> (You)
>>watching a fucking condensed recap of a series that is 100% about character relations and development
>fuck you nigger I bet you post "So I can watch Twin Peaks S3 without watching anything else from the series, right?"
Fuck you, I am only interested in watching End of the Evangelion. I only downloaded EoE so that I don't miss some important plont points in the film.
> " character relations and development..." - not interested in some teenage romance drama BS.

I look forward to your whiny shitpost after you've finished the film and inevitably understand absolutely nothing that happened.

It isn't teenage romance drama BS you daft mongoloid.
>hurr I am only interested in watching the last episode!
that's literally what you are saying. EoE is the last fucking episode, movie-length, of Evangelion. EVA isn't even fucking long at all you ADD ridden child.

But does your phone support 10bit video, if not then that's the problem

>It isn't teenage romance drama BS you daft mongoloid.

>implying

> (You)
>It isn't teenage romance drama BS you daft mongoloid.
>>hurr I am only interested in watching the last episode!
>that's literally what you are saying. EoE is the last fucking episode, movie-length, of Evangelion. EVA isn't even fucking long at all you ADD ridden child.
Why so butthurt guys? Is NGE holy Grail of the Sup Forums or something?

>But does your phone support 10bit video, if not then that's the problem
I think you are right. I think this is the case. It supports X265 videos, but not 10bit X265 videos.

>Still haven't seen EoE after all these years
>Doesn't own a computer
>Downloading on a phone
>NEET
>dad's money
Wanna know how I know you're underage and/or a fucking pathetic loser? Get a job.

>Neon Genesis evangelion

Kill yourself

Because you're retarded

It's a shitty anime and anime is shitty in general so that's saying something, just skip it OP you're missing nothing

Get your shitty phone and get the fuck out you fag monster turbo pleb extraordinaire

>>Still haven't seen EoE after all these years
>>Doesn't own a computer
>>Downloading on a phone
>>NEET
>>dad's money
>Wanna know how I know you're underage and/or a fucking pathetic loser? Get a job.
NEET by Choice.
I will get a job when I feel like it. There isn't shortage of jobs in here.

I am not a programmer or I am not a GAYMUR. So I don't need a Puter. Android for lyfe.

>NEET by Choice.

Phoneposters need to be gassed.

End your life, NEET.

Implying you all are not on the same boat as I am.
ITT : Anons deluding themselves and pretending to be employed, having money and being a contributing member of the society.
At least I am not lying on a anonymous chinese cartoon discussion site.

>terrible grammar
>shitposting about not being able to watch the last episode of a show he's never seen on his cell phone
>no computer
>Neet by Choice.

should have posted this on Sup Forums, >you would have probably made more people mad

>e-everyone is as big a failure as me!

>should have posted this on Sup Forums, >you would have probably made more people mad
You are right

>watching the final episode but not the entire series
dumb
frogposter
There's a clue in the title the END of evangelion

>I am not a programmer or I am not a GAYMUR

literally every single person on a planet that doesn't consider being eaten by a lion a serious threat to their lives owns a computer

you are just some weirdo, probably piss into bottles, too

dont listen to the faggots, i did, and it was the biggest regret of my life.

Shit fucking series

>Implying you all are not on the same boat as I am.

keep telling yourself that, will make you feel better for sure

Just get a shitty McDonald job and buy a computer bro, you can afford a shitty laptop after a month's worth of work.

hahahahaha

Be glad you couldnt get it to work.
All honesty.
Watch naruto instead
It gets shit on by Sup Forums but it has been incredibly popular for a reason and has a much better plot than eve

Yes, I am thinking of getting a job within a few days as a computer guy at this stock brokering company. I have been always interested in trading and investment.

Just watch one punch man. It's way better.

> (You)
>>I am not a programmer or I am not a GAYMUR
>literally every single person on a planet that doesn't consider being eaten by a lion a serious threat to their lives owns a computer
>you are just some weirdo, probably piss into bottles, too
"you are just some weirdo, probably piss into bottles, too" - what a coincidence!

> (OP) (You)
>Be glad you couldnt get it to work.
>All honesty.
>Watch naruto instead
>It gets shit on by Sup Forums but it has been incredibly popular for a reason and has a much better plot than eve
Thanks, I will see to it.
Are there more anime where story doesn't revolves around prepubescent boys and girls saving the whole world and universe.

Don't those places only hire teenagers?

but the series on DVD is $300+ unless you want the vhs set

> (You)
>> (OP) (You)
>>Be glad you couldnt get it to work.
>>All honesty.
>>Watch naruto instead
>>It gets shit on by Sup Forums but it has been incredibly popular for a reason and has a much better plot than eve
>Thanks, I will see to it.
>Are there more anime where story doesn't revolves around prepubescent boys and girls saving the whole world and universe.
No

>GAYMUR

Hi my name is boxie

> My phone

>I have been always interested in trading and investment.

>hello mr user tell me a little about your past experiences in this field?
>...

If you dont have a computer you cant simply jump into any field, you gotta start at the bottom and push your way to the top

I may not have a computer, I have good knowledge on computer than most of the normies here, so I will do fine. Anyway the job is kind of low level. I intend to use their computers and proprietary trading softwares to learn more and improve my trading and investment skills.

>I have good knowledge on computer than most of the normies here

Still projecting and comparing yourself to people you know nothing about, I see. You don't fucking own a computer AND you are a NEET. A fucking Stacies-banging Chad will have more knowledge on computers than you, by the pure fact he went to college and used computers there

Thats what it goes for in America?

I bought the tin collectors edition when it was new. Prized posession.

Ha Ha Ha. I may be NEET, but atleast I am not depressed as fuck like you looser. I Believe in myself.
Do know why autists do well in life, because they believe in themselves, they are on affected by pessimistic talk, and they are not a insecure, depressed, slf confidence lacking excuse of life like you.

Sorry for the errors in typing

Use Kodi

If that doesn't work, use Kodi + Exodus

youtube.com/watch?v=vLLFfBZZRRE

Why bother watching it at all? You clearly don't want to put in the effort required to understand or enjoy the movie. Just go watch Family Guy or something

>but atleast I am not depressed as fuck like you looser.
nice projection. I so have reasons to be depressed with my education, job, friends and gf, especially compared to a waste of space like you
>I Believe in myself.
big miss stake. you are a worthless neet, there is nothing to believe in. life should have taught you this already, considering you have no friends :) you don't 'believe' in yourself, you are delusional about yourself
>Do know why autists do well in life
lol? they fucking don't, autists are stick cleaning toilets in high schools and stuff like that
>because they believe in themselves
because they are delusional about themselves, that's why a fat autist will hit on a 9/10 in club. and then be a star of funny youtube videos 'MUST WATCH, RETARD GETS BEATEN BY CHADS FOR SEXUALLY ASSULTING A GIRL!'

Also, for the record, I am perfectly well-aware you have been trolling since the first post. But it is kinda fun for me, tbqh.

He thinks being autistic is same as being a low IQ retard. behold a Numale everyone.

Believing in oneself is now considered delusion nowadays. WEW LAD.

No wonder, why betas are abundant nowadays. Only insecure betas worry might others think of him, they are always in self doubt and denial.

I think you are the one who is trolling.
I stand by my words.

>Only insecure betas worry might others think of him,

It's not about what others may thinl it's about you having no skill whatsoever and fucking up simplest tasks that someone straight from high school could manage.

What exactly makes you believe you could get a better job than being a garbage man, Mr. Socially Impaired, Computerless NEET?

>Wants to watch the End of Evangelion without having watched NGE first
>Wants to watch EoE on his phone
>"I can't watch this on my phone. Fuck you teehvhee" and an angry Pepe
>"Fuck you, I am only interested in watching End of the Evangelion. I only downloaded EoE so that I don't miss some important plont points in the film - not interested in some teenage romance drama BS".
>Quotes the fucking ENTIRETY of every post he replies to. Too retarded to notice he can just select "Reply" instead of "Quote".
>"NEET by choice"
>"Everyone is as big a failure as me!"
Why are you like this, user?

My phone is strong enough to power your computer, fagaroni

>I watched it this way so everyone has to

user...

are you 12 or from a 3rd world country?

>>be me
Kill yourself reddit

>Decide to torrent it one my phone
Stupid dumb frogposter.

You sound south-east asian.

Just download the JKAnime App on the PlayStore and watch it there, fucking moron.

Also, Evangelion is extremely short. And I mean 26 Episodes. That's all.
You can finish the series in 1 day.

This is one of the best series to ever be ANIMATED. And most animefags who aren't Attack on Titan or Sword Art Online fags will agred on that.

Watching the movie without watching the anime will only confuse you. Even if you watch the anime afterwards, the movie scenes will be on your head the whole time.

Just watch Episodes 1~24, then End of Evangelion, THEN Episodes 25~26.

Or just skip Episodes 25~26 entirely.

Also, the dub is fucking garbage.
The Japanese voice acting is flawless here.
Trust me, I'm not even am anime fan, it's completely worth it.
(Then again, if you're not even interested in the plot, it's probably not).

>Or just skip Episodes 25~26 entirely.
Don't do this. 25 and 26 are excellent and necessary.

what a fucking mess of a thread