Eat some fucking shit you fucking stupid bitch haha just kiddin'

Eat some fucking shit you fucking stupid bitch haha just kiddin'

Was Roiland drunk when they were recording that scene?

Interdimmensional TV 2, while weaker than the first, still had it's share of gems.

Judging by the animation, Roiland is drunk through the whole damn process

I was literally just thinking about this part

the hivemind is real

That's actually pretty likely

>they actually use a tiny QT to do all of ricks burps for them

So has it ever been confirmed that Rick is just Roiland's impression of Harmon?

I genuinely thought it was Harmon for the first couple episodes

Justin actually drinks a lot when recording to be able to belch and burp while doing Ricks voice but this is something he would come up with when he's sober though.
If you had listen to gvp you wouldn't be surprised by this at all "I'm mr.Topic the topic I like to drink cum and eat shit, shit in my fucking mouth Jackie"

What?

Justin Roiland is that kid that used to run around with his dick out on the playground during recess, eating boogers and screaming about turds. However, he never grew out of it.

>that kid that used to run around with his dick out on the playground during recess, eating boogers and screaming about turds
user, you didn't go to a school
you went to a retard day care
nobody ever does that unless there is seriously wrong with them
and nobody ever interacts with people like that unless they are a person like that

It's pretty obvious the interdimensional cable episodes were entirely adlibbed.

Roiland drinks soda or other bubbly drinks during recording though.

Not that user, but lucky you living where they separate the kids with blatantly disruptive mental issues from all the other kids. In my elementary school those kids were only somewhat kept away from the general student body, and every now and then they'd do some shit like flashing the principal, biting someone, or whatever.

>so randum hehe xd

Part of comedy is playing with expectations. If you can predict every thing that's gonna happen, it's not funny.

I guess that's why people really don't like T&E here

Yeah but anyone who doesn't like Tim and Eric is probably an insufferable faggot so who needs em?

yes. he said so in rob paulsen's live-show-podcast-thing. you should listen, it was pretty great. he had roiland and harmon together, and they talked about how roiland just gets drunk and improvises for hours, for the improv episodes.

I GUESS DIS IS Y DEY CALL DIS BOARD RANDUMB!!11 XDDDE!!!

well actually this is important for both shows. being random and unexpected can BECOME expected, if it's done in the same old ways, or predictably-different ways. that's why each of tim and eric's shows starts out so great and eventually becomes so unpleasant and unsatisfying

>anyone who doesn't like Tim and Eric is probably an insufferable faggot
Holy shit, there are people that actually like that awful terrible piece of trash?

I think you have that backwards user.

don't you have a baby bird to step on or something you edgelords

>edgelords
Why the fuck am I not surprised you use a word that has absolutely nothing to do with anything as an insult.

Tom Goes to Mayor was better.

Having done some bad cable access myself, I much prefer awesome shows aesthetic, but Tom goes to the mayor has some fantastic stuff no doubt

somehow the music is always what sticks with me the most

They have a tiny QT lady that they get to sit in a chair and burp all day so that they can record her burps. All of Ricks burps in the TV show are hers.