Trump's business 'success' is a myth

Trump's business 'success' is a myth.

By all accounts he is worth slightly less than half of what he claims, all of which he inherited from his father.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/03/20/trumpwallst0320/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>By all accounts he is worth slightly less than half of what he claims
Excluding the legal disclosure form where he was required to disclose his worth, which his opponents claimed he would never file because of this belief that he's worth less than he claims, yet he did.

thanks for letting us know

/thread

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

Wtf? I hate poor people now.

Not really, the disclosure simply lists ranges of values and mostly revolve around his assumptions of value.

He is no different to a homeowner listing their property for $1 million and they realistically can sell it for $600k. Doesn't make them a millionaire.

Trump also spuriously overvalues his brand and likeness (to the tune of almost $3 billion kek)

Retarded and incorrect.

I know what you are doing.

You're not fooling anyone.

Turn back now while you still can.

australian and leafs = shitposters
hamburgers = actual shills

Trump got a $1m loan from his dad. Turned it into a billion dollar company. Then his dad died and he inherited $50m. Not sure where the scandal is?

Faggots like Mark Cuban are the ones who should be looked down on. He made some bullshit dot com company, cashed out before the bubble burst, and sat around collecting interest.

Entirely true.

I would assume that every American flag is a paid shill unless you have proof otherwise.

>If Trump just put money that didn't belong to him into a fund that doesn't, then withdrew it all right now exist he'd be X rich
Wtf? I hate Trump now.

I guess I am now #mentallyhill

Trump simply did not make himself very rich, he was born rich and got richer.

Not only was there a direct $1m loan when Trump couldn't pay his line of credit, he also had his father guarantee loans of $80m to fund his initial projects.

His only jobs were senior roles in his father's company before he inherited it

He was born rich, he did nothing to make himself rich.

Maybe anyone posting pro-Trump stuff is a Trump shill?

>He is no different to a homeowner listing their property for $1 million and they realistically can sell it for $600k. Doesn't make them a millionaire.
By this reasoning no one whose wealth is tied to real estate could make a claim to any net worth.
Meanwhile, golf courses really are very fucking expensive.

Yeah! Fuck drumpf. Hillary btfo and fuck people who say she sold plutonium to Putin and her staffer who was murdered few weeks ago before he was going to testify against her plus don't read anything about how states with voting machines always slanted in her favor out of line with exit poll predictions

Hillary will be Angela Merkel for all of us!

Maybe anyone with an Australian flag is a shitposter?

Correct. It is all based on independent valuations and actual sale records. Do you even real estate?

Do your think someone could simply claim their building is worth 10x what it actually is and have a bank lend to them based on that? of course not, famalam.

I never said anything about shills dipshit

>I don't know how stock markets work the post

>Do your think someone could simply claim their building is worth 10x what it actually is and have a bank lend to them based on that?
That seems to be what you're claiming he's doing.

MUST DERAIL THREAD

Except banks DO NOT lend to him, hence his love for Russian oligarchs and Putin himself as most of his funding now comes from the developing world (no sane bank will lend to him)

So your claims are that Trump inherited 10 times more than his father's net worth from his father. So instead of making his fortune through business you claim he caused money to split and increase in quantity on it's own, akin to Christ's miracle of the loaves and fishes. Thank you for informing us that Trump is a divine being.

if anyone could successfully predict and invest in what will become the most lucrative 500 businesses in the next fifty years they would, but that's not possible

>If Trump put the money he inherited from his dad 15 years ago in an S&P fund 40 years he'd have $8 billion.
Wow, I guess now #ImWithHer

He was in control of the Trump Org since 1973, mate, please stop lying. This isn't about his inheriting his dad's personal wealth.

Running a "charity" functioning as a pay-to-play scheme is so much easier.

>Except banks DO NOT lend to him
>most of his funding now comes from the developing world
>no sane bank will lend to him

All wrong.
blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/03/20/trumpwallst0320/

> hind sight 20/20
> for this to be true he would have jad to invest everything and literally not touch it until now, so no money to live with
> created thousands of jobs and donated millions to charites

If i were hillary id be pissed that my paid shills were so inept

The funniest part about OP image, a thought that's been pushed a few times over the last year, is that it's such a Jew mentality. Trump used the foundation provided to him by his father to actually BUILD SOMETHING and these Jews are obsessed about the fact that he didn't make quite as many shekels as he could have if he just did fuck all with the money and invested it.

But his memes are dank.

I'm sorry you cannot accept the Clinton Foundation for what it is and would prefer to insert conspiracy theories where reality doesn't suit you.

>Citigroup, Goldman Sachs Group Inc., J.P.Morgan Chase & Co. and Morgan Stanley are among the big Wall Street shops that do very little, if any, work with Trump-affiliated businesses.
>Deutsche Bank is the only bank with a big Wall Street presence that continues to lend to him

And how is Deutsche Bank going again? :]

From your own damn link.

Trump is one of the least generous billionaires in the USA when it comes to charity.

Yeah, its such a great charity that Clinton spoke at length about the good its doing. Oh wait, she never mentions it.

Selling access to government deals -the only asset they have- has made them hundreds of millions of dollars. They hardly have room to criticize a real business man.

Oh, also if I recall correctly they used the entirety of Trump's inheritance in that calculation, which I imagine he didn't receive until his father's death in 1999.

>And how is Deutsche Bank going again? :]
Seems to still be located in Germany and not "the developing world."
>From your own damn link.
I know, I read the article as opposed to snipping bits out of it. Like the part where he isn't relying on large loans to finance massive projects these days. Not pursuing credit is not the same as not being creditworthy.

>kikes refuse to work with him
>this is somehow an anti-trump statement

Shoo shill. you're not welcome here

If Trump actually did what the picture said, he'd be getting shit on for not using it and the government would try to take even more of it.

Instead he used it to build an empire and created jobs.

Heil Hillary

That's how it is with EVERY fucking asset a person owns. You think if you have stocks worth $100 you can sell then for $100? You may, or you may have to sell them for a lot lower. Nobody's net worth can ever really be estimated correctly, yet Trump is the only one that this basic principal of finance/accounting is applied to. Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

Even if your bullshit is true, and it's not, that still makes him 1000X wealthier than you, shill

S A G E

Not for any noble/good reason, just because he is a deadbeat

Drumpf is still a big zionist.

SAGE
MOVE ON

He's a Zionist in the official definition sense, not in the globalist sense. I'm okay with Israel existing, in fact I'd love it if we had a dumping ground for all of the world's Jews.

Rest of your post was gay

Reply to this post or your mother will get cancer.

MODS=SHILLS

i gotta do it, i'm superstitious

but i'll sage

FUCK YOU

>being a coin toss away from ruling an empire means you're a loser

Responding. Fuck you nigger piece of shit. Fuck you.

And fuck you too you motherfucking piece of shit nigger scum.

u munster

Praise Super Immunity Cat.

Deborah (((Friedell)))

>he should have used the money he inherited in 1999 and invested it in 1972
>this is how libshills think one gets rich

I find it hilarious how people try to call him a failure, he literally employs tens of thousands of people. He has literally given livelihood to tens of thousands of people. I wouldn't call him a failure even if he went bankrupt.

Stop replying to shill threads

sage