Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0
youtube.com/watch?v=uufFkwhZKB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Sup Forums BTFO" is a politically correct way of saying i suck cock for a living, but i don't feel the need to make a thread about it

Go ahead ask away

Is op a faggot?

are you gonna win big Don?

check away

PRAISE KEK

Spoken like a true fascist.

wtf i'm politically correct now

wtf I hate been politically incorrect

I guess I am a shillforhillnow
I guess I'll correct the record
I guess I'll prep the bull

MAGA

Saying "you're a racist" is just a very politically correct way of saying "you're a heretic"

If never white people stop trying to prove how unracist we are and start trying to protect and better ourselves regardless, we will lose. I would rather live in a white America than a brown America. Calling me names isn't going to change that.

Will you bomb Turkey into the Nirvana? Also:check my diggits.

HURRY HURRY HURRY
BUYYYYY MY RICE AND CURRYA

Will I ever Fall pray to the evil grasp that is marriage?

Is OP a cuck ?

no

SAvaGE

No. It means not getting facts straight.

Will i be a famous musician?

Will we have a race war in 10 years

UNATCO?

Does this Trumpbot have better policies than Trump himself?

Are leafs the true kangs of shitposting?

Wtf, im love pc now?

Will op die in his sleep tonight?

>Saying "I'm politically correct" is the acceptable way of saying "I've lost my balls years ago"

Will i find myself a catholic qt?

Spread based Colin to liberals
Make this channel have 1m subscribers one day
Redpill them all.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0

Too bad. I like that guy. The skits he did with Magic Hugs were funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=uufFkwhZKB4

Wtf I've just taken the Hillpill

anti racist is code word for anti white

sage this gay low effort thread

Does OP suck cocks?

Is ther light at the end of the tunnel?

>Israel
>new boss
Literally nothing has changed :^)

Are you even capable of beating Hillary?

Will I get KEK-sama to notice me?

Saying "I'm racist" is a very non-politically correct way of saying "I'm not a brainwashed cuck".

Will I get repeating digits?

> This is who you are, now defend yourself

Any reference to "politically correct" is almost always coming from a chest-pounding retard with nothing of real value to say but wants everyone to know how edgy he is
>Black people are nigger savages, sorry if that's not POLITICALLY CORRECT enough for ya, haha it's just real fucking talk, u mad librulls?

are the shills real?

baws

>1 post

Well the alternative is half of Sup Forums turned into a bunch of pussy libtards overnight.

And also doubled in traffic.

will you make anime real?

Giving brown people the affirmative action of conversation by being offended on their behalf via political correctness is more racist than recognizing that races have various biological disparities and giving them personal responsibility anyway.

Hey look more dogwhistle fallacies. What a great and innovative way to argue.

Notice the purpose here, as it is always the same without exception.

1. The comment is meant to instill within you a sense of guilt so that you become silent, conform, and capitulate to their views.

2. Should the comment fail to instill guilt within you, it is designed to either instill guilt in others or otherwise take advantage of others' preexisting guilt as a means of putting social pressure on you so that you will become silent, conform, and capitulate to their views.

In either case, the purpose is always clear:

Critical reviews of their claims are not to be permitted, and any attempt to investigate their claims is met with strategies that attempt to use guilt as leverage to ensure compliance. There are no exceptions to this. The strategy is ALWAYS the same. This is the kafkatrap.

Remember how this works, they leverage guilt to achieve conformity. Once you know this, you have unraveled their ENTIRE operation.

Time to become a citizen if you want your dreams to come true

Confirmed

>Hey look more dogwhistle fallacies. What a great and innovative way to argue.

I turned my post into an infographic. If you found it in any way useful, please take it and spread it.

Do I get one more night?

Will the white race ever reclaim glory from the left?

Would I ever get to finger my little sister again?

What's wrong with being racist?

Are you a racist sexist bigot homophobe who inherited daddy's money and went bankrupt 4 tines?

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hillary again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL political discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that your little internet task force reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>if you vote for me

>if
>you
>vote
>for
>me

Will we have a crusade in my lifetime?

Really makes you think huh
>*smacks lips*

Is Multi track drifting posible?

GRACIAS SEÑOR TRUMP

Cultural Marxist scum

YES, MAGA.

I thought a kafkatrap was when denying an accusation is considered an implicit confession of guilt though. Like this for example:
>you're a racist!
>I'm absolutely not a racist.
>ha! you denied! that must obviously mean you're a racist!

Your post just illustrates the more common cultural marxist guilt tripping tactics.

you're right

Associated techniques that prove your guilt could include:

Requesting a clear-cut definition of what you are charged with – for example, homophobia;
Pointing out an injustice committed by the accuser's identity group;
Applying a single standard to everyone, e.g., refusing to accept that blacks cannot be racist;
Expressing skepticism about any aspect of the victimhood ideology, including the plausibility of anecdotal evidence;
Being ignorant of or uninterested in the subject;
Arguing against the ideology;
Saying "some of my best friends are X."

It's not degenerate if it's not flamboyant right?

Will I find a MAGA Latina GF?

Will liberal degeneracy ever come to my country?

Will my death be quick and painless?

Will I find a wife if I join a church?

Nice overview, thanks.

Green card?

Will anyone ever go out with me?

Donald will i get that girl

is hillary Clinton a criminal?

well there we have it. we can pack our bags, or turn off our proxies so to speak. we have done our job, the DON will win.

will catch you at lunch Pradeep, and remember that we have to poo in the back alley together. I have a new contract with the Clinton foundation I would like to discuss

>small child*

*Father not included

100% this. Almost forgot the reaction when I explained this to a blue pilled not quite sjw. Actually broke their conditioning

oh c'mon

We know all of their techniques.

Will I make it?

How do all these no-name fags get a verified account on Twitter?