Did I miss something? Like overnight Sup Forums became anti trump

Did I miss something? Like overnight Sup Forums became anti trump

the fuck? I know something happened with some family or something? Anyone care to greentext it for a Sup Forumsitician whose been busy

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-there-is-no-such-thing-as-sharia-law/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/daily-caller-khan-wrote-extensively-favor-sharia/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/everything-need-know-donald-trump-khizr-khan/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/31/khizr-khan-muslim-dad-tells-cnn-terror-nothing-islam/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-constitution-sharia/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vzv2j/brigaders_btfo/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shills. Don't bother responding or replying. Ignore them.

Take everything you see as bait

Reminder to sage all shill threads. These guys are getting paid pennies to shill for hillary here

It didn't, we're being raided by hillshills.

thank fucking jesus

Can anyone give me a nice summation of the controversy?

what controversy, there is no controversy, the shills are grasping at straws at this point, literally MUH TRUMP EVIL, TRUMP STUPID

hillary is literally paying people to shill here. CTR

There is no new controversy, its just CTR got a 6 million dollar budget. Its awful. It'll probably get worse with time, especially after the debates.
But we cannot be demoralized, Trump needs us more than ever.

So we can say Sup Forums really got BTFO this time?

To summarize:
>Trump makes several consecutive blunders like the hothead he is
>Sup Forumsacks finally realize he was just a meme
>Trump shills bootyblasted and call everyone else a shill

Thank you for Correcting The Record™

Shill

Clinton Internet Defense Force receives $10m+

The Dems brought out a shitskin whose son died for Israel, he just shit talks Trump and gets told Clinton voted for his son's death. CNN publishes 20 articles about what a bad Goy Trump is and how he eats KFC with a fork.

Shills get paid pennies to post said articles

They're forcing the Khan/purple star/babies "controversies" plus Trump's recent dip in the polls to demoralize and take off media focus on Hillary/Obama in relation to ISIS.

I've been reporting blatant shill threads all night and it looks like mods are finally responding to most of them.

.02 has deposited into your account

>being this biased and attempting to play into the thread while being an obvious dissenter

I just thought he had a tiff with some family or something - it's all shit that doesn't matter because US politics are fucking back assward pants on head retarded and if you say anything even remotely anti patriotic you're suddenly a goddamn demon, but I just want to know for curiousity's sake

What is CTR anyway? Clinton...what...something Research or? Online payroll?

Correct the Record

They got 6 Million Good Goy bucks and now they're astroturfing a ton of sites

>mfw my ID says 'FAT'

this cartoon is so spot on

Concern shill.

you're doing a valiant thing in a small way - truth happens in baby steps

but can you please greentext this whole Khan thing, I heard about it briefly but haven't heard anything more. I live with my pa, and he went off on me during a fight not related to politics about how I should "go join trump if I'm gonna keep spewing" something or other, I really need to finish college and move, but the point is, the media is getting through to boomers like my pa

People got a healthy dose of reality and realized he has no chance of winning.

>ameriFAT

It's all because Trump's poll numbers are tumbling down and you guys are easily baited into going SHILL SHILL SHILL with your paranoia about people with different opinions.

Clinton shills finally growing wise to the increasingly large number of people that are anti Clinton, attempting to raid Sup Forums.
Doing a fairly poor job of it.

that khan guy spoke at the DNC and was on stage with his wife and he was bashing trump asking him if he even knows the constitution or something. trump then made a comment about how the wife didnt say anything and maybe she wasnt allowed to speak, i mean why even bring her on stage when she doesnt say anything. Also it turns out this Khan guy has connection to the muslim brotherhood and has written pro sharia law things.

heres an article and theres more on breitbart about this if youre interested
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-there-is-no-such-thing-as-sharia-law/

and heres a pic about shills

there was something with his wife, some nudes

Mate, you do know Sup Forums is satire?

We don't really support Farage, nor, Trump.

Trump is a fucking idiot.

$0.10 have been deposited into your account Mr. Achmet Gülchek

You will not divide us. You will not conquer us with fear and hate. We stand united with Her, and together we will TRUMP you.

Election season officially started after DNC. That means an influx of normies who are not voting for the orange meme. Get used it. It will be like this for the next 100 days.

pretty much this desu

Now that Trup has finally fucked up his last straw it's become socially acceptable to support Hillary. Or at least more acceptable, you won't be immediately dismissed as bait or concern trolling or some shit. Of course the best that the Trump "remainers" can come up with is "lol shills!!!" which clearly has no basis in reality. This is the hillxit of Sup Forums.

dude youre not even putting any effort into these posts, you could at least try to sound like a real person, just think about your boss reviewing your posts and instantly firing you because thats not how humans talk on the internet.

really hilarious

Basically Trump called out a faggot Maddie and media outlets are giving him shit because muddies son was a a soldier.

Turns out the muddie supports Sharia law and works to get wealthy middle muddies into the USA.

He tried to guilt trip Trump because his son was a soldier therefore temporary Muslim ban evil Trump blabla .

They're trying to make it bigger than it is.

Ctr is correct the record . Pro Hillary shilling group that's posting on here and elsewhere.

Check their sites about me section for proofs.

That's whats happening.

We currently have people hacking their site since it's poorly made. The hacking is going on in another thread. Check the catalog.

>CTR shills raiding Sup Forums nonstop with typical raid lingo like drumpf and other stupid shit
>mods don't permanently ban these cucks for spamming threads
>??????
>20 threads with one sentence saying trump is hitler and 50 comments from people in 59 different countries saying "omfg I'm with her"

It's like Hillary summoned a demonic cult to worship her from the throes of hades.

it's literally just paid shills, i'm not even joking. The dnc email hack exposed that hillary was paying shills to attack trump wherever possible. There was also a VERY obvious organized and concerted effort yesterday to shill as hard as possible all over Sup Forums. There was a screenshot of the front page at one point that showed almost every single thread being some form of anti-trump shilling, but I forgot to save it. Maybe someone has the picture, idk.

>there is no such thing as shariah law
Now THIS is taqiyya.

>1 post by this ID

Everytime

Eh trump is the last hope for a free USA or it's going to be Europe 3.0

No Guns

No Knifes only plastic forks!!

Must suck Muhammad daily 5am

The threads are all oneliners with
>one post by this IP
Do the math yourself

Drumpf should be paying you retarded niggers then.
Fucking deadshits.

Daily Caller: Khan Wrote Extensively in Favor of Sharia
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/daily-caller-khan-wrote-extensively-favor-sharia/

Roger Stone: Everything You Need to Know About Donald Trump and Khizr Khan
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/everything-need-know-donald-trump-khizr-khan/

Muslim Dad Khizr Khan Tells CNN Terror ‘Has Nothing to Do with Islam’
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/31/khizr-khan-muslim-dad-tells-cnn-terror-nothing-islam/

Clinton Cash: Khizr Khan’s Deep Legal, Financial Connections to Saudi Arabia, Hillary’s Clinton Foundation Tie Terror, Immigration, Email Scandals Together
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

Khizr Khan Believes the Constitution ‘Must Always Be Subordinated to the Sharia’
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-constitution-sharia/

Well meme'd.
*tips fedora

bump

I assumed the im with her shirt was user making fun of them. Ctr shills are seriously posting that? Kek

I saw one samefag ops post. It was so stupid I thought it must have been user hacking his proxy but now it must just be they are that stupid.

Oh good, brietbart lol

Conflating Farage with Trump.
Pls go.

Clinton shills just discovered pol and are shilling with maximum effort, just don't reply they are literally payed by the amount of replies.

A lot of people got banned in the CTR dox threads last night. Shills jumped on the opportunity to shill unopposed

Again, well meme'd, and a tip of the menorah to you kind sir.

Personally, i think some oldfags are pushing the summerfags out with fake shill threads.
The very nature of this board is not friendly to sjw bitches. Cant last imho.

Hillary's Correct the Record shills are out in full force spamming anti-Trump threads and posts. I wonder how many shekels these liberal losers get to shill for an incompetent, corrupt bureaucrat.

Fat shills shilling hard.

I honestly don't understand how anybody can still defend Trump
He's a disaster.

He's plummeting in the polls.

He sabotages his own campaign on a daily basis.

He needs to be replaced with somebody who actually has a chance of beating Hillary.

NOW.

It doesn't matter who: Carson, Rubio, Cruz, Bush, anybody would be doing a better job.

I would even look into calling Gary Johson and asking him to be the Republican nominee.

But Trump just isn't going to cut it. He needs to go.

oy vey, someone's watching what you're doing and He's not pleased. If you don't want Him to come to your house, reply to this post.

Shills

They almost dampened my spirit, almost

We need another can't stump the trump NOW

in the past week or two the shills have come crawling out of the fucking woodwork like crazy

Step 1. Download 4chanx
Step 2. Shift+Click any shill threads in the catalog
Step - you know the rest

>Carson, Rubio, Cruz, Bush, even Gary Johnson

there's a reason none of them have garnered as much of the vote as Trump. we're fucking tired of the same old bullshit establishment politics who won't take a stand on certain issues of great importance

someone posted an image of a shills payout email. most likely fake.

How he's a disaster?

breddy gud hab joge :DDDDDDDD

When in doubt, it's shills

>replying to a paid shill
Come on Pajeet you're better than this

We do it for free

Trolls from Sup Forums and /leftypol/ and probably a small contingent being actual shills.

I don't take any monies for this do it for free

hello cartman

1 Post by this ID.

>Assuming people like us give up on a candidate for saying something stupid and the media spin cycling it.

The dems and msm are mag dumping everything they got at Trump this week. We all know how it ends.

Sup Forums was right again, but the moderates cannot deal with it

Can someone tell me what happened to Sup Forums? How did it so quickly turn into a congregation of turnbo normies spewing their facebook-tier political opinions? It honestly feels like a different website. The board culture is so detached from anything else on Sup Forums, it's like visiting a different planet.

Dont talk about Sup Forums

Sup Forums is Sup Forums
It looks normal right now. Last few weeks I think the shills were doing a dry run. It was pretty bad. But then they combined all efforts on Sup Forums

Why would you ever go on that shithole? It's a playground for retardsd

Plebbit thread m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vzv2j/brigaders_btfo/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

Looks like shills came like Muslims invasion

kys

>it's become socially acceptable to support Hillary
Only if youre an edgy 14 year old who thinks having a serial killer for president would be "radical" because she would kill your parents and double your allowence.

Summer

the shill you were replying to is on their payment

Who's payment? Hillary?

Fox was bought by the leftists, CTR got a new division called Breaking Barriers to act more aggressively and now we have shills on Sup Forums 24/7.

hillary or any of the proposed alternatives to trump or interest groups profiting from any of them

It's only fitting, considering your flag c^:

Got it but I can all say is that this shit is pretty messed up like rigging so much senpai

They're both financied by Russia.

£0.34 has been added to your account.

The controversy is that CTR got a bigger budget and they're putting it to use

34p?

What kind of a cheap shill do you think I am? I command high prices for my wanton sliding.

>every counter argunent is bait

We got a >american ibtellectual here!

Hundreds of off topic threads per hour.
>counter argument

you sucK at sliding you limey cunt i could shitpost 10 times bettnter than you in my sleep

They'll be voting for him if they lurk long enough.

This is the gayest fuckin shit I ever read, fag. Trump hasn't lost anything, good job reading your master's approved media brainwashing today. You pathetic programmed liberals will never have a place here.

your ID is fucking joo
gas yourself

I don't rate your spelling, mate; although, that would be an asset on a retreds board like Sup Forums - I'm sure you'll blend in nicely...

I reported one of the threads and got a warning for somehow breaking the rules.
Board's dead.

You can't close down threads because you disagree with them. The board is called "politically incorrect" for a reason, this isn't a hug-box.

Right wing poltical correctness is:

>guns
>the flag
>the nation
>freedom
>capitalism

If you criticize any of these, the average right winger on Sup Forums goes full SJW.