youtu.be/JhbJnlIvfyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tarantino for being in this scene

Niggers

tarantino ofc

Ayo dis cracka said niggas aint welcome in his car hole das raycis as shit

Bonnie

DEAD

honestly it was a different time im fine with it, we've moved on as a society and planet and its no longer socially acceptable to use those words but we can still apperciate art that has used them because art is not temparary because art can be kept in vaults

>car hole

Tarantinos acting desu
>I DONT NEED YOU TO TELL ME HOW GOOD MY FUCKING COFFEE IS, ...oekay

he just cast himself into an insanely racist character to get out all his inner racism

watched this again recently and half hour too long
this scene as embarrassingly uncool in terms of dialog and racism. I'm even a coffee aficionado.

>Bonnie was black

If I marry a black chick can I openly say nigger?

His acting was great.

For real tho, he's not "niggers need to go back to africa" racist. He's just "man, black people are so fucking cool, i wish i was black, i would get to say nigger and nigga and be cool like every black person" racist.

>car hole

wat

>that numale voice

Cringe every time

that twink whitey faggot would never say that shit to an alpha black male irl

It's always terrible. Ruins his movies with his mouth and face. His shit is shit lately. It's over for him.

A Canadian black man trying to act street?

The dead nigger in the garage.

deez niggas calling it by its fancy french word lmao call it by its proper word whiteyz

>He doesn't know

youtu.be/JhbJnlIvfyc

He comes off like an asshole bc no backstory/undeveloped. But i loved how he offered them good coffee and they acknowledged that. Im a sucker for being acknowledged/noted.

The fact that Jules goes to him with a dead body in his car suggests that they are good enough friends that he'd let him get away with saying nigger.

never die baneposting

Jules Winnfield was wrong for thinking Jimmie's home was a dead nigger storage

The dead nigger in the garage.

Yet his character is married to a black woman.

i hate his fucking obnoxious deformed face so much