Why doesn't Sup Forums talk about him anymore? Is it because he is successful and beloved by his people?

Why doesn't Sup Forums talk about him anymore? Is it because he is successful and beloved by his people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UG2WzST4PC4
youtube.com/watch?v=OtjXKe43hew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some of us still haven't drank the kool-aid

Nah, I don't hear anything about Dude Weed Lmao, unless he fucks something up, give it time, I bet he wrecks something before the end of the week.

Love that guy.

>wildfire contained
>no really sexy material from Vancouver Pride
>nobody cares about the adjustments to the Supreme Court selection process

It's been an uneventful week for /trudeaugen/.

At least he vets his refugees unlike two certain Germanic nations.

Cucknadian to the max. But at least some regressives and feminists love him. That's most of the population up there right?

No, it's because it's 2016. That's why we don't talk about him anymore.

Sometimes in dark moments when I can't remember the year, I think about Justin and I remember that it is the current year.

That is because no one understands the adjustments to the Supreme Court selection process.

For non-Canadians:

>9 supreme court justices
>now requires bilingual french/english
>upheld Quebec retains 3 seats
>removed regional restrictions for rest (ie. no longer requires justices from the atlantic or prairies)
>supreme court must now reflect diversity of country
>a panel will be created to short list candidates for the PM to consider
>panel is headed by Kim Campbell
>PM will consult supreme court for their opinions on the shortlisted candidates he is considering

Long story short, its easy pickings to stack the surpreme court with people from Quebec/Ontario and then even more so stack it with people of a certain political sway (namely left of center)

youtube.com/watch?v=UG2WzST4PC4
>Baltic Nation
Yeah he's smart OP

Because he hasn't fucking done anything.
Everyone I know who's voted Liberal thinks he's been a complete waste of time. All he's done so far is do photo-ops and social media shit. He's hardly done diplo, he's hardly pushed any trade deals (Literally the ONLY responsibility of the prime minister, and key to making sure our economy doesn't collapse) and he hasn't decided on an outlook for Canadian military spending yet.

The only good thing he's done is shirk his responsibility in signing the TPP and so Canada hasn't signed yet.

Otherwise he's been completely useless.

What he means is that Russia will annex all 3 of them

too easy

Funny meme, don't get me wrong, but he's still a fucking moron.

>supreme court must now reflect diversity of a country

Hold on. You're telling me that some kind of a gender/racial quota was imposed on the freaking supreme court? The ride never ends. My condolences, brother

Fuck you

Because if you criticize him he wins.

I know he's disliked on this board, but he is so good looking and charming and charismatic and cute

he just hasn't said anything stupid in a while

we talk about him plenty. we dont have to talk about him every day. he isnt the center of the universe. we got other people we pick on

>he isnt the center of the universe

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT THIS MINUTE

Most Canadians here are shills.

I'm starting to wonder if Sup Forums even knows what shill means anymore.

Why are you even here?

Thank you for the fertiliser weedman

>Canada
>Relevant

Trudeau is the reason I'm moving to the states.

Gonna live in Seattle starting next year then hopefully move somewhere in the midwest.

A move is a big deal. How many terms you think he's gonna get?

Because he hasn't made any truly idiotic moves, nor will he, the old-guard of the Liberal party are pretty middle of the road on social and economic issues. Trudeau still answers the the party, and most of us just want solid economic stewardship.

Honestly, his years in government are going to be boring, probably the most lasting impact he will have is massive infrastructure investment, and having to deal with the impending housing collapse. Fortunately our banks are in good shape, and mortgages are full-recourse here so people can't just walk away from debt.

We'll continue to see him paying lip service to the radical left voters who swung away from the NDP, without any action. And my hope is we'll see a complete restructuring of the Conservative party, ejecting the reform element and the hardcore oilmen; the young-earth creationis and obviously corrupt oil lobby were highly public embarrassments who were hurting the party's viability.

Wtf i hate tredeau now

He'll get at least a second term. The thing is our government is structured a lot differently. Trudeau isn't the head of state, he's the leader of the party who has the most seats in Parliament; he still answers to the party, and the Liberal party is a bit of an odd mix of fiscal conservatives, moderate lefties, and recently a lot of young people who feel we've been left economically left behind in the wake of the boomers (hence infrastructure investments, and open wariness towards increasing trade with China) .

He is the face of the party, not a chief executive. It's possible that in subsequent elections, the Liberals will end up with a minority government, and will have to make deals with the other parties in order to pass legislation.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtjXKe43hew

we have to rethink the basic elements of stupid transcending time

bringing 300 south africans in for a fire and not paying them forcing them to not do their job wasn't a idiotic move?

Mostly I meant "Are you, poster I replied to, sure that you want to make this level of life change because of a guy who might not even be in office anymore in a few years?"

>It's possible that in subsequent elections, the Liberals will end up with a minority government, and will have to make deals with the other parties in order to pass legislation.

Exactly!

Canadian politics are honestly boring, there are rarely any big moves in either direction; the pendulum hardly sways when a government is overturned. The only thing that keeps it interesting is that our media is really fucking snarky and sarcastic, and they love catching politicians off guard.

US politics are awesome, the stakes are so much higher since the parties are separated by a massive ideological gulf.

We also brought in Americans, and firefighters from all over Canada; the south africans were just too fucking stupid to read their contracts and went home. I see a lot of shit about not accepting Russian help, but the US doesn't accept help from antatonistic nations either; Venezuelan heating oil donations while New Yorkers were freezing to death, and 100+ Cuban doctors and Nurses who had disaster relief experience during Katrina come to mind. Besides the Provincial Government handled those contracts.

No. Its because Canada isn't an important country and unless he does something we can laugh at its really not worth posting him.

Do you guys think that he is the kind of guy that watches from the couch while his wife gets railed by the bull or does he help him with a hand or two.

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hillary again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL political discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that your little internet task force reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

What did you expect? He looks exactly like a college fratboy.

What's that stain on his sleeve?

>beloved by his people

Try again goyim

Can someone post the "prepping the bull" picture with Trudeau lifting a black man upside down please ?

Thanks m8.

mump

He's actually doing a great job. Now Italy wants to muh dude weed.

So what? Another party just reverses if they don't like it.

Of course we're shills. We love our country.