Who are the most unrealistic TV Couple?

Who are the most unrealistic TV Couple?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2qc8HCzgTd8
youtu.be/FKwfmrxDHW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do they do that? Aren't they ashamed?

She was so sexy before that horrible plastic surgery she got

Any movie starring/produced/written by Seth Rogan

woody allen

It's not that bad. Her cheeks look a little bizarre now, but she otherwise looks decent for her age. Certainly not the qt she once was, however.

>that face

You just KNOW!

17 year old blond girl dates 45 year old balding snivelling jews who is shorter than her.

I've seen worse in real life desu.

19 year old prime julliet lewis dates 53 year old balding snivelling jew who is shorter than her.

Almost any american sitcom focused on family dynamics. It's always a fat comedian husband with a bombshell wife.

See; anything with Kevin James.

>fat, ugly slob
>hot, fit wife
Why does this keep happening? Is it wish fulfillment for the lead actor/creator?

Men like Woody often have this problem where they have to struggle to turn down women like this because they just won't take the hint that he's not interested.

Came here to post this. Well done, user.

Maybe he looked like this when they met? Also maybe she just wanted stability and with Doug she got that.

>women care about looks as much as men men meme

so many retard virgins on this board

t. ugly fuck who has banged over 100 girls

what about the later seasons when shes also a fat ugly slob?

But Woody Allen really did get women like that.

>fat, ugly slob

to be fair Doug actually had a great personality though. He was a legitimate great guy with a heart of gold.

Karie was an obnoxious nagger with a meanstreak.

so I mean ...I'd marry someone like Doug over someone like Karie anyday

Leah Remini isn't that attractive, to be honest. It doesn't seem that unrealistic for a fat UPS (great pay benefits) to get a skinny little brown girl like that. Being a latino, in a large latino area, I see girls who look better than her everywhere I go: the mall, school, Costco, anywhere.

We're reaching chad levels previously thought impossible

Adam Sandler should be the patron saint of this. Pic related,it's just a few of his on screen partners.

That's why I hate almost everything he directs and leads at the same time.

This one is the most realistic. He is old and fat,prime material for a gold digger. Unless you mean that it's unbelievable that she loves him,in that case I agree.

Don't compare Kevin James to George Lopez.
Kevin James is a fucking shit.

And what about Mike and Molly? They're both fat, but at least Mike seems like a cool guy while Molly is a fucking cunt.

you need to get your eyes checked

what does she see in him?

I'm a far ugly slob and cute bitches want my dick constantly.

How mad are you at this moment?

Yeah, she doesn't cheat. She is actually into him. Can you imagine seeing a couple like that IRL. I mean she is getting long in the tooth but she's still a prime piece and ed is just an old fat guy.

Proper Chad dick

Scientology - Not Even Once.

>Kate Beckinsale
>hnnnngghh....

Though, this one is kinda making fun of the fact that the most boring and unlikely guy is going home to a hot wife.

>having to deal with that fucking voice all day.

Sofia Vergara's voice is the top reason I can't watch Modern Family or anything else with her in it.

That actually happens in real life. Basically every woman has daddy fantasies, so if you look like her father you have a shot with her, no matter how fat you are.

How do you do it?

It's Ed Fucking O'Neill, Al Bundy himself. Why wouldn't anyone want him?

Anything paired with Amy Schumer.

Weird, I find her to be one of the few actually funny women in tv. I imagine it would be very arousing to fuck her while she calls you papi as the spic women do.

>he doesn't want a trophy wife waiting for him at home

>fat guy, check
>hot wife, check
>lets put this puppy into production

I agree, there's no way any guy could be good enough for such a goddess.

This happens though

But he was actually that charming IRL and really did date young, beautiful women, so it's not that far fetched. Woody's wit is insane.

Average low t dweebs don't fuck. Thicc chicks are for athletes ONLY

Just like every Chad he ends up fat and washed out lel

This one is unrealistic because they were meant to be poor. How could they afford enough food to feed that level of obesity?

It's also unrealistic because the couch is actually managing to hold them up.

Not really poor. Lower-middle class, like my family.

This is the second most realistic behind King of Queens

This is actually realistic. Fast food is cheap and shit, so that's why the poor buy it. You see tons of poor, fat couples.

Charlie AIDS Sheen + anyone not a whore

Yeah it's his sniveling pathetic jew charm, it's not the 80 million dollars.

I'm still uncertain if giving him 9/10 gfs was supposed to be a joke or not.

ITS NOT FAIR!

>He looks 7
>She looks 7
That's a perfectly normal couple user

You can not understand women psyche, they want an old man to provide, I mean this looks like a pretty reasonable couple IRL specially, if she was illegal or if he was rich and she was poor.

These ones are definitely the ones that we are looking for, no redeeming quality of the guys and they are ugly and fat or old, and both girls areway above their league.

But it's canon that he has a super big dick

>Doug
>no redeeming quality of the guys

have you even watched the show?

source for that claim jimbo?

You don't understand the effect a mature intelligent man can have on a stupid young girl. I've seen some of the ugliest, fattest professors at university called hot by female classmates simply because they're really smart and have a bit of authority over them/

Not just fast food: also the boxed processed shit from the supermarket.

We have a serious problem in America where only middle-class and above can afford to eat healthy.

I don't see how it's realistic. Why would a hippopotamus marry a pig and why are they wearing clothes and living in the suburbs? It's utter nonsense.

what were they thinking?

DELETE THIS

This strikes fear into the minds of pubelets

I'm sorry to dissapoint you but being loyal, hard-working and nice person are NOT redeeming qualities from the point of view of girls.

youtu.be/2qc8HCzgTd8

The whores at you university are attracted to power. Women are attracted to money, power and authority figures. They don't give a single fuck how smart you are. If you are sniveling coward and poor and nobody respects you women don't give a fuck how good at math or science you are or how witty you are.

Woody Allen is a disgusting creep and women only pay attention to him because of his money and fame.

user, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

theres no way George would settle for her

Stop it, I'm eating here.

FUCK YOU ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEE

>that episode where Carrie badgered into bettering himself, so he asked for a raise, was fired and ended up unemployed.
Fucking women, he was earning good money and was happy. Why are they never satisfied?
Notice how he didn't complain when she got fat but she was always on his case about it?

This pasta is irrelevant. Woody Allen is not a charming man. He is just rich enough to pay people to pretend he's charming in his movies.

>her snozberries taste like snozberries!

George would think he wanted her and scheme his way into a relationship with her but almost immediately as she says something to him that infers she is in love and committed to him he would decide he made a terrible mistake and hatch up a new scheme to worm his way out of the relationship.

Classic George.

I wish he actually dated her in the show but found some weird flaw and broke it off.

Jerry: "So you, George Costanza, broke up with Marrisa Tomei?"
George: "Had to do it Jerry, had to."

His money had nothing to do with it. It was his chinless charm that drew her in.

They gave him a good home life because everyone felt bad giving that character shit all the time

Technically not a TV couple, but whatever.

She is a literal 10/10

>as long as I'm married nobody will realise that I'm gay

Doug was a loser with a crappy UPS job and no ambition.

Karie actually cared about things and that's why she was always pissed off.

Woody Allen was charming and funny enough to become a successful comedy writer and director though.

Still hot.

I see it IRL all the time. Women can put money and status above height and looks when it comes to a husband.

He's a hack fraud though

I think she is meant to be a mail order bride.

He genuinely loves her, user

you mean like her shitty secretary job? it's not like she had much ambition either

I don't know if it was Edelstein's phoned in performance during her last season or the fact that these two had no previous romantic chemistry, but this should've never happened, however short it lasted.

>I didn't even realise he was a billionaire until after we were married, I fell in love with his charm and intellect

She is my lebanesefu

In the first season wasn't she studying to be a lawyer? She totally gave up on that, she's no better than Doug.

I REALLY like women hahaa

youtu.be/FKwfmrxDHW4
This video does an excellent job of explaining it. I know none of you fags will watch it, but I'll post anyway.

Poor people are often fat.

Poor areas have lots of fast food joints all over the place.