Tfw when this is the class of 2017

>tfw when this is the class of 2017

America will be Sweden by 2040

Does that first tweet even make sense?

I can't understand anything this chick is saying.

If you want a good female you have to make one good. You'd be amazed how they do a 180 on everything once you lay down the rules.

Starting dating a rabid SJW feminist because she was hot, now she obeys me, doesn't believe in woman's suffrage and is only voting Trump because I say so.

You get back what you put into them my friend.

Did the Egyptians not enslave people way before america did it???
Its almost like these are all things people of all races have done throughout history

leslie jones this bitch pls

She's just been indoctrinated by government schools man.

This is a stupid cunt that would be easy to destroy in a debate so you guys really shouldn't get so worked up about her

Seriously.
someone put her in her place
i find it funny
but i am terrible at doing it

haha, too pussy to admit the are jealous that they will never be white

I agree in general but in all honesty I get some personal satisfaction when it's a local

It's just a nigger with a wrong picture. Like a Sup Forums troll

after reading some of the replies she seems like no fun. just tells people to fuck off
ignorant and doesn't want to see anyone else's view point
is that not a bigot though?

it's a "logical" argument

white=racist, and racist=racist

she probably really believes something like that too

you know? that shit is sincere

why are people such trash

If it ain't white, it ain't right!

>people literally type like this

I swear I want to punch a fucking wall. Her entire Twitter is this type of speak.

is that slut white? She seems white.

"dominican and japanese" kek

Someone needs to yank this bitch by the hair, get in her face, and tell her how the fuck to act like an intelligent member of society.

America is already far worse than Sweden

this

She can't speak English well because our education system has failed kids today. The kids themselves couldn't give a shit either, they'd rather talk like a nigger. The next couple of generations are fucked honestly.

Dubs of truth.

>America will be Sweden by 2040

I don't know how to break this to you, but Sweden is whiter than the US (by a lot).

Yep. America is a nigger country just like in Africa or some shit basically

>America will be Sweden by 2040
But you've a black president. And soon a woman. And everything bad (excluding gypsies) in the world originates from the US.

She is spitting the truth

Only racists get butthurt when they're called racists

And white people are trying hard to feel "opressed" but nobody cares

People only feel bad about it because they are programmed to do so.

>just like africa or some shit

Name ten countries in Africa right now without Google. You could have at least said some random shithole in Africa, but you decided to just say "africa" because "lol africans starve n shiet".

America is a melting pot of not only whites, but blacks, spics, and every other race under the sun. We've been like this since our conception and we are far overdue for the race war.

I am very blessed that there is a giant ocean between us and the shitskins. I bet they'll give them free Boeing 747 rides so they can fuck shit up over here.

shes functionally illiterate