Why do Polish people have this weird fetish?

Why do Polish people have this weird fetish?

Other urls found in this thread:

dziennikwschodni.pl/hrubieszow/mordowac-kobiety-i-dzieci-dokumenty-upa-znalezione-w-chocholowie-zdradzaja-tajemnice,n,1000184258.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2013/07/polish-ukrainian-relations
translate.google.pl/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http://wolyn1943.eu.interii.pl/artykuly.html&sl=pl&tl=en
wolyn1943.eu.interii.pl/artykuly.html
uglich-jj.livejournal.com/57674.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their entire national identity is similar to that of Israel in that its built on victimhood.

>muh german genocides!
>muh Russian occupants!

They should thank the Germans and Russians.

They have no more jews thanks to the Germans, and got back their western land thanks to the Russians

I think its a 'degenerate' version of Slavic pessimism. Slavs (at least northern) love to complain about their countries. Normie Slavs do that a lot but they get angry when foreigners say such things. Degenerate angry betas took it one step further and love it when someone talks shit about their country.

They lost more land in the east than they gained in the west.

While the Germans did rid Poland of its jews, the Russians imposed their own cancerous jewish form of government which has set back every country east of Berlin, including Russia, over 50 years.

Since the Poles were fiercely anti-communist, jews in hollywood sympathetic to the communists in Europe, who were also mostly jewish, launched a smear campaign in the American media in the form of "Polack" jokes.

Poles do not have much to be thankful for.

>he still thinks Russians were responsible for communism

guess the ethnicity of the Soviet leaders when Poland was invaded in 1920

0/10

Get the fuck out with this polish thread about Poland. It's 9:30 am. Weź wypierpdalaj podczłowieku.

This.

Poland's a pretty cool guy. Eh fights neighbors and doesn't afraid of anything.

Oh look its another thread about Poland! Fuck off already

Mmmm... Poland.

>polish people

does that say "take yourself and fuckoff, goodnight/ or later in the day".

Teach me :)

except Nazis and Communists

Fuck off Poland is shit

HAHA UCZUCIOPEDIA HAHA KLAUDIA POKORA HAHA PUSCILA SIE XDDDD
wez wypierdalaj podludziu jebany

Ale go zapiekło

Stop giving Poland compliments. We want to be percieved as a poor, backwards, ultra catholic, drunken, butthurt and thieving nation. We don't want a good press around the world. All it brings you are the rapefugees arriving for them sweet sweet gibsmedats.

As long as we're seen as a africa tier country, nobody wants to immigrate here. That's the fucking plan. So fuck off and keep shitposting poland whenever you can.

t.rebbit

>sugerowanie

"Go fuck yourself, subhuman"

"he is really burning"

Dziękuję kurwa

>Poland strong
>Poland uncucked
>Poland against EU
When will this meme die?

We had Euro, we did good. We had WYD, no bombs or other shit. Our government is pretty based. Social unrest backed by Soros is on laughable level. Refugees stay out. Ukraine is peaceful by now. Sup Forums like us.

Overall it's good time to be Poland.

So it's against a fucking natural order, of course that desperately try to find anything to complain about.

Also, /polska/ drom Sup Forums shitposting like always.

Name is Pooland.
That's some kinky ass shit
>inb4 loo memes
Keep repeating like a parrot.

If you know what's wrong, then you can try and fix it.

Why are you poles constantly pokes us on parliamentary level? What are you trying to achieve by this?
For example this retardedness.
dziennikwschodni.pl/hrubieszow/mordowac-kobiety-i-dzieci-dokumenty-upa-znalezione-w-chocholowie-zdradzaja-tajemnice,n,1000184258.html
You trying to rage us, or what? I just can't understand.

And just look at their history - getting banged by Prussians or Russians.

You've got a short time of stability ahead of you, that's true but if you think that anyone is going to give a fuck about bigosland once international tensions kick of in earnest, you're fulfilling every dumb polack stereotype. Historically, nobody has ever cared about poland and that isn't going to change any time soon. Your women aren't even that hot, they're chubby and most of them look like human potatoes.

Never try and criticize another country again, poo. You probably have about 19 arms but you don't have a leg to stand on. Fuck off you smelly cunt.

>Why do Polish people have this weird fetish?
High self-esteem.
It's healthy.
It's why they've held together despite all they've went through, especially when the British Empire broke their word and abandoned them.

>nobody has ever cared about poland
"Nobody" meaning the British and French.
>Your women aren't even that hot
Because they aren't in a burkah?
>look at all that ugly skin!1!

Fun fact : the concept of the ukrainian nation was created by Austria in the XIX century to combat poles occupying all the positions in galicia.

Other than that
>Why are you poles constantly pokes us on parliamentary level?

Are you denying that your faggot nation massacred ordinary polish peasants and shit during WW2? You killed 100k-200k of them. And it wasn't as germans did with gassing or shootings. It wasn't as russians did it with gulags and moving them east. No no. You were more brutal than Japs. And that tells you something.
>Impaling children on fences
>cutting open pregant women's stomachs
>sawing people in half
>cleaving peoples arms and legs apart
>cutting off tongues and poking eyes out

Fuck off. You were never a real nation. All your ancestors are runaway peasants and common bandits that settled in the lands barely anybody lived. Give back Russia what's her's and give Poland back what's ours. At least we wouldn't turn the lands into the shithole they're now.

>Ukraine - not a country
>Ukrainians - half poles, half russians

Damn, bro. You're in a bad mood.
Do us next.

Just don't kill innocent people next time Mykola.
>You trying to rage us, or what?
Please, like it's our fault you're animals.

>>Impaling children on fences
>>cutting open pregant women's stomachs
>>sawing people in half
>>cleaving peoples arms and legs apart
>>cutting off tongues and poking eyes out
I actually like all this stuff you guys made up, if we accidentally was genocidal superpower who managed to clean poles from the earth whats funny. But since we in serious cartoon board I need to ask you for some proofs.

I don't slag off Burgers anymore as a sign respect for the bantz your country has given us in the run up to the presidential election and the BLM happenings.

>Ukraine - not a country
>Ukraine - half poles, half russians

Thank you, THANK YOU

Because they can't accept the fact that the Czar is their rightful ruler

And that ass.
You're looking at it right now.

pls no

>the concept of the ukrainian nation was created by Austria in the XIX century to combat poles occupying all the positions in galicia.
Also if you can provide proofs on this shit it will be good too. Russians for example says similar shit, but austria did it to according to them combat russians. And they don't have any proofs too, of course.

Fun fact : the concept of the polish nation was created by Germany in the XX century to combat russians occupying all the positions in volhynia.

>austria did it, according to them, to combat russians
sry for my english

>Polish nation: dates as far back as 800
>ukrainian nation: dates as far back as 1800
Try again hohol

still waiting for proofs.

Because they know they are impossible to get rid of

It surprises me how nationalist Poles can be considering their country hasn't really done anything noteworthy.

Now clean my toilet.

Isn't Ukrainian just a shitty Russian dialect?

We are contantly indoctrinated by media to hate ourselves. Not different to the West in this regard except it's not about being white but about being Pole. Poland is supposedly shit and we should be ashamed because we're not (((progressive))) like the West.

Pretty much. Most of it is how Russian hillbillies from deep rural villages talk, which is why it sounds hilarious to Russians, especially when they try to talk seriously in it. Of course it's also mixed with a lot of Polish and Turkish words due to them being buttfucked by their neighbors all the time.

ironically BDSM isn't very popular here

but most jews have polish roots
russians at least had well developed culture and science. and weren't dirt eating hunter-gatherer mongrels with inferiority complex

So no proofs for Ukrainian today? That's sad.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

>economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2013/07/polish-ukrainian-relations

>translate.google.pl/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http://wolyn1943.eu.interii.pl/artykuly.html&sl=pl&tl=en (it's a shitty google translation, but you'll get what's going on)

>wolyn1943.eu.interii.pl/artykuly.html
That kind of proofs look legit for me, thank you.

>polish proofs

>polish proof of genocide
It's just like another shoa

uglich-jj.livejournal.com/57674.html

I feel so sorry pooland.

How do you like this for proof.

And this.

And this one

I could go all day.

Here, have this one.

>reproduction made probably from
Nice one pooland.
Yes, please.
I just waiting for this two poor german kids you used to post as a victim of ukrainian fascist.

Two seconds in google m8. Two fucking seconds.

>polish
>human

Retard nicknamed "Bendira" (a banner) killed off anti-communists of all the nations in the region, undermining the anti-communist movement and leaving us all to another 45 years of this shit.

And now he is being praised by "anti"-communists. Legit/10.

Where is only staged bullshit, like this one No photos hystory, no documents, and of course you can only find them on polish propaganda sites

Okay stop giving this Pavlo any attention. He's probably one of them half-pole/half-russian who believes in the non-nation's WE WUZ KANGZ.

>According to Valerij Bebik from the University of Kiev Buddha was a scythian and Jesus was actually an egyptian who spoke coptic - which is really close to modern ukrainian language.

Like come on, don't be nigger tier non-country. At least make up something believeable.

hey, mongoloid you know that it takes one Act in out parliament to completely
close our (and thus EU) borders for you and 50 million other subhumans like yourself?

>german
>not turkd

What is this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
Genocide of poles, russians and czechs by ukrainian nationalists during WW2

Volhynia massacre. Done by non-country. They deny it happened or lessen the deed. Non existant countrymen glorify the people who did it because as a non-nation they have no people to look up to so they chose a bunch of murderers as their heroes. Really makes you think.

It`s "anticommunist" ukrainer ("nation" that was literally created during korenization and at time was nothing but a commie minority-worshipers cult) rebels killing anti-communist rebels of non-ukrainian descent and their families.

Sadly, poolacks only acknowledge their victims of the event.

>mfw my Family is from Galicia and we have a polish last name

In every ukrainian there is a pole, trying to get out.

nah my family lived in Lviv (Lwow) until 1st World War so i'm sure we are no hohols.

And of course you know whats really funny. Nuremberg process didn't found nothing you whiny faggots try to accuse us. But who will believe Nuremberg process in 2016?

>Nuremberg trials not being a huge fucking meme

Ok Ivan, whatever you say

> Nuremberg process
What process? There were no ukrainian nationalists among the accused. In fact this matter was not investigated by that court at all.

It was. Some whiny faggots acused UPA and Bandera of genocide and being literally nazis, Nuremberg trials found this never happened. Bespite all the Nuremberg investigations pooles and russians still pushing their crap around.

>Despite

Maybe you should give some sources instead of talking out of your ass.
And nurember is not some ultimate authority on everything, considering the fact that it's prime objective was to sentence and kill major nazi figures.
>Bespite all the Nuremberg investigations
There never was an investigation from anyone into Wołyń massacre until we got to it.
Anyway, no one really gives a fuck what ukrainians think. We all know that for some time your goverment tries to push alternative history in order to give meaning to your nation (waste of time if you ask me). It's like those children's books where UPA single handedly wins the war and reaches Berlin lmao. Considering all this, we have to take your words with a grain of salt.

Heyo there, Cockhole!
Still shilling for Bandera, huh?
So who were Bandera and his lil' crew of faggots shilling for Ukrainian nationalism were fighting against, and who were their allies, if Germans have precisely zero records of UPA doing any damage to them?
Hey, poland, do you happen to need the westernmost parts of Ukraine? We're sorta having trouble taking it whole, so we have to cut it up. And I get a feeling by the time we get over to what USSR cut off from you guys and gave Ukrainians, those lands will more look like a result of a nuclear bombardment.

Would be nice but first cuckholes would have to move away from these lands. Land is fine but human trash isn't.

Eh, it's not like Soviets moved Polacks much there, just tell them that Eastern Ukraine is more European and they'll gladly move.

>Weź wypierpdalaj podczłowieku.
Basically "Get the fuck out, subhuman".
"Weź" in this context is used to show your disregard to the adversary. It doesn't translate to English in that particular use.

Oh, all this banter arround. I probably will give up. Enjoy your victimhood of being raped by every nation around the globe, hope you will get your fair share of Palestine soon to escape all the evil genocidal bullies.

And there he goes, to go and cry on 2ch's /po about dumb polacks and pidorashkas not accept that Bandera was a good guy and totally not working with the Nazis.

So poolacks where killing themselves all along? Makes you think, huh?

>>Genocide of poles, russians and czechs by ukrainian nationalists during WW2
>>poles, russians and czechs
>>only their victims

selfhatred is a meme started by our version of Sup Forums, currently karachan then vichan. being a leftwing faggot is edgy thats why the polish chan space is like this as it generates butthurt. in west being conservative is edgy so thats why you have Sup Forums. any questions?