Why are East Asian men effeminized and encouraged to be effeminate by the media and hollywood...

Why are East Asian men effeminized and encouraged to be effeminate by the media and hollywood? They constantly get cucked in movies and television and in real life because of this. They're always the beta nerd who is a follower and not a leader

When is the last time you saw an alpha Asian in a movie? Compared to any other race, Hollyjew has it out for east Asian and to a lesser degree south Asian men.

Asians don't have a different view on masculinity than we do. Being physically fit, intelligent, wealthy, and educated are all ideals of masculinity we share.

And let's not forget that the greatest empires in history have been the Mongolian and Chinese empire.

pic related: a strong Finnish alpha

>Hollyjew has it out for east Asian and to a lesser degree south Asian men.
>The Weinstein Company
>Guys who make shit like Marco Polo
This HAS to be a fucking troll

To keep Japan from becoming imperial again.
Or anything similar from the others, who are probably Japanese rape babies.

Did you watch marco polo?

It's like a show about Europe that has Tyrone coming in and being the alpha

I've been thinking the same thing. Hell, recently the only manly example of an East Asian I can think of in media is Hanzo from Overwatch.

I suppose there's Glenn from the Walking Dead, too. He didn't start out as much, but he really came into his own as a character later, even made it with that qt farmer girl. I haven't seen that show since like the 3rd season though.

All of the men in Netflix's Marco Polo are masculine. There are plenty of other examples, too, from Bruce Lee to Hikaru Sulu in the new Star Trek movies (gay or not, he was boss in the Into Darkness movie).

it's to outjew the asians. They are the only ones that can challenge the jews.

nigga you need to watch Marco Polo

Yep. The Mongols are the a Vikings of Asia when it comes to manliness.

Fun fact: Bruce Lee was killed because he was making chinese men seem as desirable mates for western women and he was also empowering chinese men to be alpha.

what about his son?

you better post some proof

What about his wife's son?

What about his son's wife's son?

>They're always the beta nerd who is a follower and not a leader
>When is the last time you saw an alpha Asian in a movie?
Oh look, another /r/asianmasculinity fag ..
Unlike white people, you Asians actually have countries that are 99% Asian.
Go back! Hell, if Europe was that white I would've been gone back by now.

>When is the last time you saw an alpha Asian in a movie?
Every martial arts movie with Asians in it.

White supremacist programming.

The jew hate them for not spreading their cheeks for rapfuges.

bumpf

really makes you think

nice, asians are bros

Wish so many weren't SJW and super libs n the U.S. though, but then again I don't blame them for not going all neocon

Libertarian seems like their kind of party

America is not your country either though. It's the Native Americans

we made it something. That's like saying "The medicine you made in that bowl that cures all known illness isn't yours and should be given away because the lab you made it in didn't belong to you originally"

fuck off retard, that doesn't make it yours. So when ahmed ends up being majority in Europe, that makes it "his" ?

bumpu

Been watching season 3 of 24
CTU SWAT Captain is an Asian, pretty boss one, Bauer should make him his go to guy

Jews want to subvert and destroy any competitors they have.