Sweet Comicbook moments

Hey co my external hard drive died and I lost all my comics with it.

So lets post something happy and sweet for me to ignore reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

www94.zippyshare.com/v/hwnQqP1a/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/gHaPWCn2/file.html
www51.zippyshare.com/v/4EDJTEY4/file.html
www44.zippyshare.com/v/H6uBLRBv/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/PyRSHYjm/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/s9AUnrbp/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/0h2C3m95/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/dcGaeAAy/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/Fgp4rJnv/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/G7dXO6RR/file.html
www85.zippyshare.com/v/T1ctidZF/file.html
www74.zippyshare.com/v/hUZTLLaX/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>depressed about losing your illegally pirated comics
Get over it you ponce

How much did u lose user?

dawww thats cute! lil girls gave spidey some monies for the subway!

Does it matter? OP shouldn't have pirated in the first place. Lesson learned there.

Is that really even supposed to be sweet? She's thinks he Spider-Man so she's being charitable to a hero that she thinks deserves it whose not him. If anything it's sad

Sorry to hear that OP. Hopefully someone with links will share some stuff.

Fuck off I live in Australia. Getting comics here is hard as watching game of thrones. You have no choice but to download.

That being said whenever what I like gets available I immediately buy it. Got 4 seasons o game of thrones, most ultimate spiderman trades, bunch of JMS trades, wolverine vs spiderman, killing joke, dark phoenix saga and whedons X men.

Unfortunately comic shops only sell the most popular TBP crap not the ones I want, hence why I pirated them.

Doesn't make it any better.

I dunno why u want to know but whatever; had tons.

Morrisons JLA, multiversity, Final Crisis, Infinite Crisis, 52, Booster Gold, Batman dark mirror, steph browns batgirl, cassandra cains batgirl (finding trades for her are so fucking difficult- are they even collected?), Gaiman's Sandman (got the first vol irl), Earth X and its sequels, squadron supreme (another difficult one to find in Aus), Clarmonts Xmen, Morrisons Xmen, New Xmen, Carey's Xmen including legacy, Astonishing X men, Excalibur, Uncanny Xmen post Decimation, All New Xmen, Hickmans FF, Fractions FF, Simonsons Thor, Pak's Incredible Hercules,Batman Earth One Vol 2 (Got Vol 1 from the shops), Ewings Avengers, Ultron Forever, Spidergirl and a bunch of others I cant recall.

Got Amazing Spiderman and Spectacular Backed up tho.

>getting this buttmad to defend your illegal piracy habit
The piracy wasn't even the point, it was you being sad over it.

>that last panel
Kek

All will be well, OP

Man, Johns' aquaman was really good. I should re-read it sometime

Hahaha! Good one, you.

Complaining about someone pirating on Sup Forums of all places is real fucking gay. You dumb fucking hick niggers

Why is Thanos wearing Bullseye's cowl as a hat?

Rev up those torrents m'boy.

Fellow Ausfag here.

I head in to Melbourne once every fortnight to pick up my standing order and it doesn't cost that much and only take like an hour at least and I live in the fucking country.

And GoT is pretty quick to air here thanks to Foxtel so you don't make bullshit excuses.

>And GoT is pretty quick to air here thanks to Foxtel
Don't really feel like paying for HBO just for GoT

Pretty expensive for 4 episodes a month.

DP seems pretty OOC here.

The Multiversity 001 - Cosmic Neighborhood (2014) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/hwnQqP1a/file.html

The Multiversity 001 - Cosmic Neighborhood (2014-10) (digital) (OkC.O.M.P.U.T.O.-Novus-HD)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/gHaPWCn2/file.html

The Multiversity 002 - Justice Incarnate (2015) (5 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Mollylvr)
www51.zippyshare.com/v/4EDJTEY4/file.html

The Multiversity - Society of Super-Heroes (2014) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www44.zippyshare.com/v/H6uBLRBv/file.html

The Multiversity - The Just (2014) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/PyRSHYjm/file.html

The Multiversity - Pax Americana (2015) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/s9AUnrbp/file.html

The Multiversity - Thunderworld Adventures (2015) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/0h2C3m95/file.html

The Multiversity - Mastermen (2015) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/dcGaeAAy/file.html

The Multiversity - Ultra Comics (2015) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/Fgp4rJnv/file.html

The Multiversity - Guidebook (2015) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/G7dXO6RR/file.html

>Batman Earth One

Batman - Earth One Vol. 1 (2012) (digital) (Minutemen-PhD)
www85.zippyshare.com/v/T1ctidZF/file.html

Batman - Earth One Vol. 2 (2015) (webrip) (Worldbreaker-DCP)
www74.zippyshare.com/v/hUZTLLaX/file.html

Not really. He has always been good with kids

It's a Super-Skrull with a bunch of random superpowers inserted into it. Bullseye is one of them.

There's been so many variations on him by now that pretty much anything is IC for him.

Kek I live in Darwin, the last place in Australia where anything happens, so comics aren't as common unless they are famous. Also foxtel is a bit much for my budget.

And I usually wait for the bluray for GOT to come out. it's a better investment for sure. I usually delete the GOT torrents after I get the bluray. Haven't gotten Season 5 yet.

Thanks a lot user, whoever you are. I bought Vol 1 for Earth One but seriously thanks for Vol 2.

>Kek I live in Darwin
Oh you poor, poor son of a bitch

was this written by ryan north?

Where's the fucking irony sadposting? This isn't the Sup Forums I used to know.

Is that Alan Moore?

Ha! Epic
This is why I like Deadpool over all the other superheroes. You don't see them doing stuff like that

You guys do know that people can download comic legitimately, right?

OP had plenty of opportunities to protest that he did so. He has not so claimed.

You know you could have just said Australia has shitty internet and it would be a chore to download all of them again and that would have been a better answer than this? I mean shit man, I live in the fucking Philippines and I still buy my comics up to date sucks to be you

but you do, but if you mean like profit over a mistaken identity hmmmm.... well Red Robin was mistaken for Doctor Midnite once?

So sharks are retards?
lel it's pretty funny to see aquaman calling them morons

That's not what I asked.

All fish are retards and Aquaman hates all of them.

Where is this from? It's touching.