Who would win?

Who would win?

Do you think Russia would aid China in a war against NATO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGs_dcXt-3k
ustr.gov/countries-regions/china-mongolia-taiwan/peoples-republic-china
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States
usdebtclock.org/
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/US_Public_Debt_Ceiling_1981-2010.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE SO DEPENDENT ON CHINA
THE GOVERNMENT IS HELPING THEM REEEEEEEEE

donald save us

Donald Duck?

donald trump

m8 how is this chart in anyway correct? America has produced like 10k abrams, and we have 25,000 planes. Also no APCs or light vehicles on chart...

>thinking a racist would save him from China and Russia

USA, overwhelmingly. The size of its navy is mind boggling.

Russia would not help China.

there are ids you stupid fucking shill

here's your 5 cents

Donald Drumpf cant save you user
Accept your fate as a sheep goy

you could have all the fucking tanks in the world if you don't have the sea lift to get them to North America it don't mean shit. and good luck getting that past the US Navy

kek

>Do you think Russia would aid China in a war against NATO?
Their friendship is just strategic, they both have different plans, so even if they combine their powers to defeat the US then they will start fighting each other.
But remember that the war is always a "accident at work", economic wars are hundred times more effective than a conventional conflict.

The US would wipe the floor with them
youtube.com/watch?v=eGs_dcXt-3k

Fucking donald is a white racist

>if Russia didn't join China
USA easily
>if Russia joined China
probably China+Russia

>Doesn't compare carriers

within 2 hours USA achieves total naval and aerial superiority.

ez keep trying chinks

The US air and ocean superiority make everything else in numbers completely useless

Hahaha lol donald?
For you lol

Wtf im a #donaldmissile now

i cant tell if that guy is serious or not

Yeah but the US would have NATO in it's corner.

So basically the UK, France and a bunch of literally who countries

Its fun becoming a hillshill
>also i'm doing it for free

How much of their equipment explodes on endurance missions ?

>America has produced like 10k abrams
If so, how many are in active service?

Yes yes racist xenophobe nazi hitler.

Say something new.

most of their tanks are relics and are pretty shit tier in terms of anti tank warfare. Even if they id get them all moving it would be a turkey shoot for the americans. The amount of people they can just throw at you is another story though.

when will you learn

For fucks sake just derail this thread lets shill for hillary for the lulz

>china goes to war with the US
>US cuts off all trade with china
>china bankrupt before their troops reach american soil

ahh top kek, such an original thread, not like it's been done a billion times before, though, right?

>make a thread not even vaguely related to US election
>shills and antishills still take over

GIVE ME OLD Sup Forums BACK REEEEEE

Would NATO even join? Europe is not ready for war outside of UK

Since US had trump, China has to renegotiate trade deals rethink devaluation. No time for war.

>For the lulz
Is it 2006?
Last I heard Sup Forumstards did it because OMG WE WANT TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
And chances are that's exactly why you're doing this

>defeat china at sea then blockade key ports
>chill while their country goes to shit

Donald is an asshole and waaa i hate him we shills need shekels deposited now and safespace plz

>Bankrupt
>During total war
good one.

>modernization has made Chinese manlets grow enough to make the tanks they ride in difficult to use.

God bless machines.

They are both scum of the earth, I hope that war continues for decades and millions of Americans & chinks die in the process.

Also no aircraft carriers...
and China considers it's police forces part of the armed forces.

The Chinese military would easily outnumber the US forces. They have 619,000,000 men fit for service and 2,300,000 active reserve personnel.

Article 6 further specifies that Article 5 is limited to attacks

on the territory of any of the Parties in Europe or North America, on the Algerian Departments of France (2), on the territory of or on the Islands under the jurisdiction of any of the Parties in the North Atlantic area north of the Tropic of Cancer;
on the forces, vessels, or aircraft of any of the Parties, when in or over these territories or any other area in Europe in which occupation forces of any of the Parties were stationed on the date when the Treaty entered into force or the Mediterranean Sea or the North Atlantic area north of the Tropic of Cancer.

US or Draw

It's a difference of culture. China is a ancient and storied civilization. The US is a barbarian horde that ran out of west to win then decided to put on a ill fitting civilization mask.

China kills more people in an organized fashion. Americans just like kill'en shit.

History says to bet on the barbarians when given the chance.

My bet would be nuke-no-winner.

Donald cant beat Putin hes shit

Does anybody know how good China's EW capabilities are?

Fuck off already, chink.

Meant for

>1.4 billion people
>only 2.3 million soldiers
Come on, China, you can do better than that.

kek

USA would destroy those slant-eyed fucks. China is a fucking joke.

Depends on us

>ib4 "uh fook lief " XD

We are actually the only thing stopping these two from going at it

>Russia stronk we will defeat US niggers and fuck evry womin with white genes

>WHITE GENES

wtf i hate russia now

>China is a ancient and storied civilization

Yea... a long and rich history of being cucked and defeated by foreign powers.

Bam hammer when?

Care to elaborate?

>It's a difference of culture. China is a ancient and storied civilization. The US is a barbarian horde that ran out of west to win then decided to put on a ill fitting civilization mask.
There's wisdom behind that flag

Are you retarded?
Sup Forums has IDs and flags.

>nuclear war
>who would win
nobody

>implying they don't see Canada as the ideal battleground

Fuck off already, ahmed
China cant do shit they fight with bamboo sticks for war

Russia would covertly support both sides while hoping to conquer the ashes that remain after the apocalypse.

And because he thinks he might rack up one of those innernet hunnies that won't talk to him on xbox

yeah, but they could at least have 500 million bamboo sticks

Whoa there lil' fella. This is an adult country conversation. Back to the kids table with you.

The Chinese have the biggest economy in the whole world by now, i think they can win any war by just cutting the balls of whoever dares to threaten them.
You just don't fuck with the chinese when they own all of your debt and when they produce almost everything you use.

Yes im retarded what are you going to do?

fite me emu lover

Canada will win probably thats why im moving there if trump wins

get a job malaynigger scum

>Water is the main separator between China and the US
>US has infinitely superior naval forces, not only in number but quality of warship
Gee I dunno

I agree support hillary ok turk were friends right?

Both would lose in an invasion, most likely. The Chinese wouldn't be able to get past our navy and we'd get zerg rushed to the point that we would eventually pull out of China.

It depends on who's invading who.

What if hillary pays her debts like cersei

She would make america financially great again

Unlike some countries, they keep all their shit and can put it back into service.

China probably can't even invade Taiwan.

So there's no obligation to defend the Pacific? That makes sense.

War would likely be:

>China
>North Korea

>US
>Taiwan
>South Korea
>Japan
>Vietnam
>Philippines
>Australia

I think the US coalition would win in this scenario. Things would get hairy if Russia joined

I work while shillposting malay scum

We have a radar system, anything moves we know. It depends who's on our naughty list... They're the ones who never see it coming. So far putins a cutie patootie so we may end up Russia's pants instead of Americas hat. America wanted a turban anyway though. Realistically our troops and jets are currently in the Ukraine so that should say something at least.

Bet on the barbaric. That's the safe bet.

>The Chinese have the biggest economy in the whole world by now

ustr.gov/countries-regions/china-mongolia-taiwan/peoples-republic-china
>~$600bn total trade in 2015
>China was the United States' 3rd largest goods export market in 2015.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States
>Canada and EU both surpass China
>Mexico is right behind them
Gee I dunno

>what if hillary drives the USA bankrupt by paying the debt

Say they call that debt? How are they going to force us to pay? Will they stop issuing us funds? No they won't or their whole fucking economy crashes since we buy all their shit.

Smell my fingers your insufferable cunt

You're calculating by GDP, try calculating on GDP PPP and you'll see how china shits on everyone.

They have numbers but we have better technology, training, and a volunteer armed forces.

Air power wins conventional wars, we have the two greatest air powers on the planet, the USAF and the USN air wings. Our navy is the second largest and most powerful air force in the world. Plus we have up to date and numerous air craft carriers, China has one dilapidated carrier built in the 80's sold to them by the Ukraine while it was rotting in port.

WE LIVE IN FAME OR WE DIE IN FLAME...HEY! NOTHING CAN STOP THE US AIR FORCE!

russia would almost certainly form some sort of loose alliance with china

That's a bit out of date. We have like 18 trillion now.

China is more about defense.

USA is more about offensive.

Their Navy position marks USA dominance over the world.

If you have enough Navy ships to deploy them strategically. USA could defeat China very quickly with precision airstrikes.

Their economy would crash without us. We import FAR more than we export to China and we are by far their biggest trade partner.

The difference between the US and China is that China can pay its debts. I don't see the Americans doing the same.

usdebtclock.org/
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/US_Public_Debt_Ceiling_1981-2010.png

Wtf i hate russia now

I give it to the US because of air alone. Not even based on that pic. I think we'd be better at establishing air superiority.

not taking into account production capacity
= = = = out of service vehicles
= = = = nuclear weapons
= = = = theater of battle, who's invading who

I may be wrong, i don't know, but this looks like a no win scenario
Both countries would need the help of another potency to be able to invade, without help invasion would be impossible and that's assuming that the one being invaded is alone, what wouldn't happen in a real world scenario.
I don't think anyone will have the balls to go head to head with the US for at least another 5 years unless something extremely absurd happens.

Public debt doesn't work that way.
They can't call the USA's debt, it just doesn't work like that.

75% of our debt is domestically owned by the Federal Reserve. Who gives a shit?

fucking nigger, focus on your job

I guess you people never heard of drones huh? Imagine their capabilities when its not set to selective targeting. Nobody can match the US in warfare period. Don't even get me started with that crap they have in Area 51. Every country in the world would be cucked by the USA in a war. Numbers don't mean a thing when you have technological superiority. The vast number of drones the US has is ridiculous on top of top secret weaponry and those beyond top secret clearance the President doesn't even know about. The US has had technology that is prepared for an alien invasion nevermind a war against every country in the world, that's trivial in comparison. We all know Israel owns the USA and those devils have a pact with Satan that the Earth shall belongs to them. The whole world is just a puppet to keep God's chosen people oppressed. So really none of this matters anyway in the grand scheme of things. The USA will never be dominated in a war. The US's defeat will come at the hands of the Messiah and his people the Israelites then Russia will rule the world after the defeat of the USA but not for long for they will be destroyed too ultimately and China and so forth. I say all this to say in the grand scheme of things none of you matter nor do any of your hypothetical situations. Jewish people aka false prophets who stole the identity of the real Israelites who are just now admitting that we are Israelites run this world and they will continue to until the last days until they are destroyed and they control any and everything. They have these elites in the world worshipping a damn owl and a cow...think about that for a second...an owl and a cow and they do it religiously all of them but in actuality its really just Satan who's behind Christianity and all these false religions and ideologies. The only True God is the GOD of Israel and his children the Israelites who he calls gods and whom the Messiah calls gods. Wake up. Everything you know is useless and is in vain.

>economic wars are hundred times more effective

Crimea is still ours despite all sanctions and nobody(except some liberal cucks) is going to give it again to Ukraine.

China has no police force.
The duty of police is volunteer party members (not counted to army) and the actual army (obviously counted).
Anyway, the chart is shit, because China has a weak navy, and thus it can't project power away from its borders.

>us 1.4 mil armed troops
you accidently x4ed us population