Which character would be completely different if they were IRL?

Which character would be completely different if they were IRL?

Pic related, she would

>Party a lot
>Drink a lot
>Tramp tats
>She would fuck only chads
>Would not be into comic books or geeky shit

You have issues, user. I recommend you get out more.

>Would not be into comic books or geeky shit

Why would you think this when canonically she was in the regular world and was into comics?

Sup/r9k/

>not be into comic books or geeky shit
dude comic books and geeky shit is normie territory now

As truthfully as I can tell it, the girl I recommend a lot of x-men comics to had a threesome at a work party two weeks ago.

>tramp tats
Do you think that all sluts or girls with colored hair have tramp tats? most don't, they actually understand basic fashion. It's the trailer trash that has tramp tats.

OP thinks non-obese females can't be interested in comics.

He also is ranting about how non-obese females are necessarily slutty alcoholics because he is resentful of all women for his own failings.

What was the girl's name, user? And when did you ask her out?

Because IRL she would have a pretty amazing life just based on the fact that she is blond, white, thin and attractive.

She would be a normie that likes the movies and Arrow, she would never open a comic book

Is it possible she could have a good life and still enjoy comics

waifu fags in defense mode and in denial, like a hot girl like her would be anything like you IRL

The girl I recommend x-men comics to is a normie.

Anime is normie. Comics are normie. Video games are normie. Reading is normie. Maybe reading Metabarons or some foreign indie comic isn't, but reading about fucking Batman or Deadpool is.

you don't understand hot girls user, when they get a taste of attention, they want more and more, getting invited to parties, dates, etc

Who cares about comic books when I have interactions with real people on a daily basis?

I think you just have serious problems you should see a therapist about

Seriously, go out more. Superhero Comics are normie tier and they have been like this for some years already

>implying you understand hot girls but other anons don't

Go back to /r9k/ already.

>Anime is normie. Comics are normie. Video games are normie. Reading is normie. Maybe reading Metabarons or some foreign indie comic isn't, but reading about fucking Batman or Deadpool is.

no way dude, that shit is more popular now, but normie? Not at all.

Basically you don't see the popular dude at college or the hot girl of the class talking about anime or playing video games.

This shit of ''geeky shit is mainstream now!!!!'' is bullshit, geeky shit is trendy but in a superficial way:

1 Marvel movies
2 Big Bang Theory
3 Hunger Games
4 Tv shows

look at pic related, can you imagine a girl this hot in real life being a marvel comic book dork?

Ghetto black people love Dragonball Z and Naruto

She's to old to fall for marvels bullshit lately.

She was sheltered enough she dident grow up with DC's multiversal bullshit.

There's no way in hell she's not a dcfag

So basically like those chicks i see at Penn station every Saturday Night when i come home from work.

I will give you Dragon Ball Z because is a normie show that airs on english and every language ever.

Naruto? Naah, just because you saw a black guy once wearing a naruto t-shirt or some shit it doesn't mean anything.

Not even Naruto fans like Naruto

There are a ton of popular black people vines referencing naruto and yugioh

The fucks a vine

and you're going to lecture anyone on normies

It's like nigger smoke signals.

You're getting confused between normie and obsess.

Normie will read some comics of a character they like.
Geek will argue and learn every fucking detail about X characters backstory or recon.

Normie will casually play games of all kinds.
Geek will raid, play in tournaments, and more.

Normies don't obsess over the shit. Just like how a geek may follow some football but not watch every game or know the latest drama of a player.

>popular black people

1 Yu Gi Oh is almost a meme now thanks to Little Kuriboh and it was a normie show that was popular as fuck.

2 Maybe those black dudes are otakus and that's it, hardly proof of anime being a normie thing now

For real.

Dude, I saw ghetto ass hood niggers at anime conventions playing Naruto fighting games in the game room. It wasn't like they were casually interested, it was like, "BAM! Sharingan, nigga!"

>Normie will read some comics of a character they like.

When they are kids and if they are dudes, if normies readed comic books the sales number of those wouldn't be so small

Video Games are a different thing and, again, most normies are casuals and mostly dudes

God, my cock would look huge in her tiny hands.

>I saw otaku niggers at anime conventions

fixed.

And, again, is ONE SHOW and they always go for the most mainstream ones that had a dub, etc

Yugioh
DBZ
Naruto.

When getto ass black dudes start talking about Ping Pong the Animation or Love Hina or some shit and making songs about it, then we can talk

Yu Gu

>Ghetto black people love Dragonball Z and Naruto

Kind of. They all watched it when they were younger, just like they all watched Spongebob and stuff, and they still make references to it, but it's not like they sit around discussing the latest shonen anime.

That's why I find her character totally unrealistic.

Like you can tell that part of her backstory is going to be about her life being so shitty that comic books were her only confort or some shit.

When in real life a girl that looks like her would be popular as fuck without even trying!

Both girls and dudes would try to date her and befriend her the moment they see her, invite her to parties, movies, dinners, etc

oh look, is the mega faggot that keeps sperging everytime people take a shit on Gwenpool, how are you?

>implying she isn't stylized to be cuter than she actually is
>implying /r9k/ knows anything

hey look it's that one guy who keeps saying that only one person thinks gwenpool is shit

First off, I'm one of those posters. There are more than two people on Sup Forums. Secondly, no one is defending Gwen Poole. We are calling you a loser. You reek of your own insecurities.

I'm honestly curious: how does it feel being wrong every single time? Don't you ever get tired of it?

Keep your relationship issues off Sup Forums.

It is possible to be attractive and unpopular.

It is possible to be attractive and popular while also having hobbies.

This might shock you, but not everyone fits precisely into the little categories you've invented to justify hating them.

>Who cares about comic books when I have interactions with real people on a daily basis?

Failed normie detected. You're a faggot who doesn't actually have a genuine interest in comics and only use them because you're too autistic to socially interact with other people. You're like an autistic version of the "fake" geeks that people complain about.

yeah but girls don't read comic if they are invited to parties by hot guys all the time

nice try mega faggot, you are just jelly because you don't have a nice waifu like Gwenpool

What the fuck is up with that minigun? The barrels don't line up with their muzzles. And it has some weird ass huge barrel in the center.

its how real life works user, I used to be a faggot that would reac entire comic book events when they were released.

Then I started going out more, getting laid more, started working on my own art and suddenly I don't feel like reading the same amount of comic books.

Imagine a girl being popular since she started school based on her looks, she wouldn't give a shit about comic books and she would be all about dating, partying, being popular

Maybe they don't want to go to parties. Parties are loud and full of annoying people, and they take up time that can be used to read comics or watch anime.

its a comic book and who cares?

It's not a minigun it's half a street lamp

that's what a dork would say, parties are full of drugs and sex, which are great.

Gwenpool would be blowin a black dude before midnight

I don't even fucking like gwenpool that doesent mean I don't think user has a serious issue he needs professional help with

What if they prefer comics to party's user
Are you saying that the only reason to read comics is you have nothing better to do

care to elaborate?

>Drugs are great
So your a pathetic bitter women hating loser and a druggie

Still sex is nice but it's not that prevalent at partys

Holy shit you guys need to get out more.

There are cute girls who like nerd things, but because they mostly use Tumblr you guys pretend they're all land whales so that you don't have to deal with the fact that it's your fault that you don't have a girlfriend and not our fault.

Never mind the fact that superheroes are normie tier now on the level that Gwenpool talks about them.

His serius issues with women that he feels the need to act like they are all extremely shallow

I'm an artist, so no.

But in the case of a hot blond white thin girl? Yes, she has to be sheltered as fuck to be a marvel fangirl.

Is not just the fact that she may or may not approach people, is the fact that she is HOOOOT.

People approach hot girls all the fucking time! A girl like Gwenpool would have like a harem of chads to choose from because all of them will be hunting for her ass.

Yes, average MALE comic book fans are sheltered fucks that nobody cares about, but a girl like Gwenpool in real life?

She will be calling herself Gwen Kardashian before the 9th grade

>Never mind the fact that superheroes are normie tier now on the level that Gwenpool talks about them.

fucking bullshit, normies only give a shit about the movies and they don't reference comic book shit like Gwenpool does.

Or you know maybe people will attempt to court her fail and move onto other potential mates.
Or maybe one will succeed once humans are paired off few try to steal a mate

Define shallow? Because dating, partying and getting laid sounds great to me and I know that a girl like Gwenpool would be like that IRL.

How is that shallow?

I hope op takes our concern to heart and gets the counciling and support he needs

Implying that a girl with mommy and daddy issues would not fuck half the school

Maybe she would but that doesent mean she can't read comics
You have a very narrow idea of the comic reading audience

>ask girl out
>get rejected
>get angry and blame the girl for not being interested in me
>go come and complain about women on Sup Forums

Daily reminder that Gwenpool is a CUTE and if you don't like her you are a megafag

Dating and getting layed sure those are fine but fuck party's.

But again none of this would stop her reading comics

I agree she's cute but I don't like her so I guess I'm a megafag but then what does that make this op what's 10 times worse then a megafag

she comes off as a casual in the comic books regardless, she likes Whore, Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel.

That sounds like a person that doesn't know comic books to be honest.

Add that a ton of guys wanting to fuck her while inviting her to romantic dates, fuck dates, parties, netflix and chill, etc.

She would be a fan of the movies, Dr. Who and that shit, but reading comic books? No way, she already is too much of an air head

Because you can date, party and get laid while also having other interests, you fucking retard. Well, maybe not you, but you in the general sense.

People who get this upset about cute girls are bitter and insecure as fuck.

Yes it would, I know college life, I have seen ''waifus'' that are into arts, anime, music, books, etc push all that shit aside the moment they start getting invited into parties.

Literally, start college as Lydya from Beetlejuice, end up as Paris Hilton.

ITT: Samefags.

I'm not upset, to me is just realistic that a girl like her would get so much attention from boys and girls that she wouldn't have the need to read comic books.

Not that she would hate them or anything, is just that she is going to be so busy being a normal girl that comic books are not going to be something to think about

I'm not entirely convinced that you actually do know any girls.

well this is the internet, you can't prove anything about anything, even with pics.

But you seem to think that being a geek and having a normal life are somehow impossible to reconcile.

There are people, believe it or not, even here who "have a life", even a girlfriend. That doesn't stop them from being losers who post on Sup Forums to get away from their awful lives.

user, everyone knows women don't like sex. It's just a thing they use to manipulate men.

I don't think that's correct.
Definitely not for humans anyway are you an alien user

Comics and vidya are a male dominated hobby. This is true. While there are many reasons for this, it does not help that guys like yourself lose their spighetti anytime something new is attempted to expand that audeince.

Perhaps you are just stuck in high school or something. But your line of thinking really stops applying once you get to college or the professional world with people around your age. I've only ever encountered the nerd sterotype shit around 40+ year olds and party faggots who are pretty much trash tier anyways.

>Which characters would be completely different if their characterization were completely different?

Why aren't these threads deleted immediately?

Because the mods are also /r9k/'ers whining about the imaginary Chads stealing way their waifus?

It's not attempting to discuss a cartoon that the zeitgeist has decided we're mad at so it flies under the radar,

What, you actually felt compelled to make an entire thread about your insecure projections after venting your butthurt in the other one?

Pic related, another """"""""blonde whore"""""""" who thinks you're a weirdo.

Y'know Megafag, trying to deflect doesn't make it any less obvious that it's you.

Is this your first Megafag thread? He does this pretty regularly. He'll 420 BLAZE IT XD and then come on Sup Forums, make 2-4 Gwenpool hate threads, and then spend a few hours shitposting and projecting his autistic issues. For some examples of his shitposts, see:
And then he has 2 other threads up right now where you can get some more. It's pathetic, yes, but the best thing to do is to just report and ignore and hope that someday he gets help for his mental issues.

I know that there are female geeks that basically have the same taste as a male geek.

But lets not kids ourselves, for every 10 male hardcore geeks there is just 1 hardcore female gamer that doesn't call herself ''gamergurl1224569''

The point is that a girl like Gwenpool, a girl that would be sorrounded by normies wanting to have some of that in their lives, is going to make more likely for her to turn into a Paris Hillton rather than a Waifu.

Because lets be honest, Gwenpool is not a comic book geek so she can represent female comic book fans, she is a comic book fan because that makes her better ''waifu material''

Right, I forgot I was probably dealing with Megafag.

I wouldn't have bumped by responding, but seeing as the user above me just posted.

There is nothing incorrect about this post. Waifufags get really defensive.

i disagree

she would be a cowardly liberal who only buys "safe" comics that make her feel "comfy" because the characters are "cute"

chads are not hipsters

she would be in to comic books and geeky shit, but only so she can say she's a "geek" or "nerd" because she wants to fit in to a culture without committing to it.

Why do you people get so triggered about your waifu getting laid if she was real?

Like this pic said if a character like Gwenpool was real she wouldn't hang out with Sup Forums posters.

If you think about it, most comic book characters are either normies or chads.

Johnny Storm
Luke Cage
Dick Grayson
Guy Garner
Wolverine
Thor
Spider-man
Tony Stark
Constantine, etc.

None of them are comic book geeks, they are buff as fuck, really social, they have lots of friends, etc.

So if in universe Gwen starts dating, lets say, Johnny Storm, that would mean that IRL she would date The Situation from Jersey Shore or some shit

No one is triggered, Megafag. Your autistic tantrums have just gotten really boring and redundant lately.

So she would be a SJW that browses TheMarySue, with THAT haircut and probably would preach about Saga being the best thing since Hellcat and Squirrel girl?

I can see that, she already geeks out about shit comics like Whor and Captain Marvel, pleb taste if she is meant to come from the real world

why do you keep posting replies then?

You're completely fucking wrong. She'd be

>Over a thousand pounds
>Never goes out
>Extremely unhygienic
>Wouldn't be able to get anyone to fuck her, but us Sup Forumsmrads.
>Read a lot of comics.

Based on her personality of course.

Yeah and they get all deffensive with the childish insults

''lol. super faggot! what an epic burn!''

Because if you don't get your precious (you)s in this thread, then you'll just spam three more and I'd rather not have decent threads get bumped off the board just to sate your own autism.