Can someone please explain to me why we should still be supporting and idolizing Germany in the current state it's in...

Can someone please explain to me why we should still be supporting and idolizing Germany in the current state it's in? Honestly the last of the great German peoples which we dream about died off during WWII and now it's just filled with these spineless men living in the carcass of a once extraordinary country. If anything Poland is looking pretty redpilled at the moment and should be the one getting the spotlight here instead of having all these threads about what Germany could've been and crying over how mean ol' Merkel is. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36937891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We get it OP, you hate Germany.

I honestly used to love and idolize it but lately it just hasn't been worth the time. It's pretty sad to look at it now really.

I have been to poland and germany. Both beautiful countries.
statistically you probably never left america and you get your view of countries of cherry picked Sup Forums images and memes.

I am not going to defend Germany or attack Poland. I just feel sorry for you.

What is Austria?

What is Switzerland?

NS ideology stated that Germany as an idea has no borders. It is a spiritual-ethno concept. Germany can exist anywhere in the right conditions.

Just sayin'

No, we feel sorry for you

Like really sorry

Then why are you spouting the same shill line that's been seen a thousand times before? I swear I've seen this thread reposted verbatim by Portuguese and Australians.

Back to prison, Stepanoviczécwczyicwzé

I just think it's a shame that the US, Canada, Australia, and other countries developed so well with diversity while it literally killed Germany in decades.

Just die

Because the real redpill here is to realize that it's as close to death in values and culture minus the scenery/structures as Sweden and just let the poor thing die already since there's no turning back now.

Then you are uninformed. As far as quality of life goes we couldn't be happier.

As far as europe goes only denmark and switzerland might be better.
I think Canada is comparable to Norway while America is more Finland. Just to give you a frame of reference of how good you are living if we were all in europe.

>Honestly the last of the great German peoples which we dream about died off during WWII
No they didn't, the Germans during WWII were the same as the Germans today: sycophants who are more than willing to listen to anything resembling strong authority even if it destroys themselves.

The last great German men got stabbed in the back by other German "men" at Leipzig.

>As far as quality of life goes we couldn't be happier.

For now, and ONLY for now. Things won't get any better. There is only 1 direction.

Isn't your quality of life the closest to germany? Are things getting worse in new zealand?

>"Polish prisoners"

Not listen here: crimes commited by muslims, because islam is the religion of peace

t. Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän

Germany's fine, you're just a moron from overseas. Poland's a shitty country.

Developed so well.

Majority minority in 50 years.

You are part of the problemen "" white hispanic "".

Yes. All Golden Eras must end. Unfortunately, for you, Germany has an ugly integration problem New Zealand doesn't have.

How am I Uninformed? You literally let sandniggers walk all over you.

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-36937891
Yet your streets crawl with cockroaches?

>just die out, goyim!
I'm sensing an ulterior motive here.

>Can someone please explain to me why we should still be supporting and idolizing Germany in the current state it's in?

Because you want to become an aryan.

>g-guys... we are fine! Based G-germany will rise again r-right Sup Forums???

I know one half turk with a german father and I have never met a black person.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you think they are walking over us then asians must be walking over you. You have like 10 asians for every one non-german we have here.

If anything it would only set an example of what this self destructive behavior induces on ones country.

And no idea about recent history of Germany. Great thread you uninformed cunt.

We're not saying these things to be hateful. It's like a Greek tragedy in real life.

This guy looks like he's having the time of his life

Why? you are so much diverse in comparison. and your unemployment rate is even worse. And you are not holding up a migrant crisis.

By which fucking criteria is germany fucked but america isn't already dead? You are drowning and you are mocking the guy in the lifeboat

The refugees alone will make all of Canada Chinatown by the end of the year, then.

Austria is cucked

No one asked you to idolize us. Actually, I just want everyone to leave us the fuck alone so we can deal with our problems without some shithead constantly interfering.

We never said our country was any better than yours Germfag. We have our own problems too, but this thread was about why Germany is in the spotlight only for how terrible it's currently spinning down into instead of looking at the countries that are actually standing their grounds.

We've had enough "examples". Kenya was an example. Rhodesia was an example. The last thing we need is Europe full of sand nigger muslims for a "wake up call" that probably won't even work.

I always thought people are idolizing Germany because it is the richest and most succesful country in Europe for current state and not because of this "aryan race" bullshit. Was I wrong?

Germany pleading for non-interference?

That's fucking rich.

So this is about standing your ground? We are not behaving like "Black Lives Matter" enough to your liking? Would you feel germany was uncucked if we would riot and march and destroy random shit?
This is a problem and this is about solutions.

I am curious here what would you want Germans to do?

You are a fucking idiot. What does "quality of life" even describe? It's just pointless statistics. My "quality of life" sure decreased in comparison to 2000. I earn less, everything is more expensive and the whole society seems degenerate. If you go to Berlin and just take a walk on the streets you won't even hear German anymore.

>As far as quality of life goes we couldn't be happier.
That's brainwashing for you folks. Just imagine, that's what most Germans really believe. We are being constantly told by the media how good everything is and how happy all Germans are and how our "quality of life" is one of the highest in the world. Like everything is covered in chocolate.
No, dipshit, it's not true. The hidden inflation if fucking everything up. The prices for food are being adjusted quarterly now. Some food prices doubled in comparison to 00's. Same with services. Just because your computer or TV is cheaper doesn't mean the economy is booming.

You're making less sense the more you post.

>Martin Luther

explain

Nobody is idolizing Germany in its current state; where do you even get that idea?

Nationalists and traditionalists often idolize the Germany of the past, and understandably so considering it was one of the few major European powers which rejected liberalism, egalitarianism, internationalism in favor of hierarchical ideas, and fought both world wars under illiberal regimes.

The post-WW2 reeducation pretty much killed German national identity and culture, so what you see today isn't even a semblance of what Germany used to be. It's basically just a soulless economic zone governed by a cult of liberalism and historical guilt nowadays.

Really the only thing I want is for your people to find a new leader already and get rid of Merkel before she ruins more shit by increasing the number of migrants into your country. You might be comfy for now but not even I want to see your new neighbor be a Muslim.

Friendship when?

bump this, see this

Fuck off, illiberal scum.

Because it used to be great.
We idolise it for the same reason we idolise Rome and Byzantium.
Because it's what we were.
But we are lost now.

>just filled with these spineless men living in the carcass of a once extraordinary country

Because they were raped in eastern germany and learned how to be cucks from america in west germany

You don't read any of 'the media', do you, dipshit? You pathetic angsty retard.

So how much do you hate living in America then? We would need 50 years of nothing but this refugee crisis to be comparable to america.
Is it so bad to live among non-whites?

But everything is easier. More people are employed. More people can afford shit.
I really don't see how your life could get worse compared to 2000. I have data you have "your feelings". You better be a women with how you are arguing.

Fuck off Mohammed

>in favor of hierarchical ideas
Nazism was not hierarchical , if that's what you mean. At the center of the ideology was the democratic and modernist concept of nation, and nationalism is never hierarchical.

It seems that Germany broke down after WWII. The Germans were allowed to impose themselves complexes. They blame themselves for their own history. But people are nothing without a history. If the Germans don't break these complexes, they are doomed to extinction as an ethnic group.

You realize that the German people have neither the political power to remove a leader nor are they ever ask to appoint one, right?

Short of political assassination, the only thing Germans can do is wait for the next election and vote something else than CDU. And even then it is still up to the parties who actually gets into power because all positions are appointed by the parliament.

After WW2 we got a system from the allies that is fucked up to the max and we missed the chance to force our politicians into triggering article 146 and replace it with something decent. Now it's never going to happen unless we go full civil war.

A good idea.

Honestly it's terrible and I wont deny that. I've not once met a genuinely well natured Nig before while living here and I don't wish that upon you.

I say good riddance to Germany. I never liked their shit culture and cuisine anyways

I think the data is on his side, Sauerkraut.

>The German people we dream of died during WWI
Fixed that for you senpai.

please look at this

Germany still has a shit ton of smart as hell scientists and shit.

>2016
>USA flag
>supporting germany

now who told you or who said to you americans are pro-germany? 40% of americans are niggers, i dont think niggers support nazis

But its different here. We don't feel guilt towards them. They don't hate us. They don't hink of us as their former masters.
If anything many of them seem to be thankful germany is giving them a chance.

Everyone seems to hate white people in your country.

Obviously radical islam is a problem. I am not going to deny that. But as far as culture goes it is just different here.

kys retard libcuck

It certainly embraced the idea of social mobility and meritocracy, but I'd still call it hierarchical since Hitler believed the nation should be governed from the top down by elites that advance to their position through meritorious service.

>What is black teachers in the Hitler Youth

I think you got your data wrong. Yes only 60% of america is white but the rest of it is varied races. Only 13% of america is black.

Your grandparents, Tyrone.

>Then you are uninformed. As far as quality of life goes we couldn't be happier.
If you've ever been outside of germany you'd know the quality of life in germany is really shit. Only positive is the alpine landscape and fresh air in the south.
Infrastructure is failing, food culture is terrible (braindead germans have replaced their traditional cuisine with literal shit like kebab and McDonalds) and the spirit of the people is broken.

>Hitler believed the nation should be governed from the top down by elites that advance to their position through meritorious service
Yes, you see it there. That's the egalitarian and democratic idea that's present in every nationalism - the fact that ordinary people are just as fit to rule as everyone, provided they obey the necessary rules and work towards common good. It doesn't matter if elites are the one who govern, if anyone can become the elite. This contrasts the idea of true hierarchy, in which every person has their own place in the grand scheme which they can't ever leave.

Are you retarded? I suggest you look up the Führerprinzip for starters you moron.

There are like 5 beer gardens in walking distance of me. I don't mind the pizzeria, the kebab shop and the mcdonalds.
If you only want to eat german food I bet it is really easy. Just look on the internet you might be surprised how many german restaurants are around you.

And I have been outside of germany. Again only switzerland and denmark are better.

>The post-WW2 reeducation pretty much killed German national identity and culture, so what you see today isn't even a semblance of what Germany used to be. It's basically just a soulless economic zone governed by a cult of liberalism and historical guilt nowadays.
This is so true

>people shouldn't be allowed to advance to the top because they're born in the wrong social class even if they are highly intelligent and fit to rule
retard slav logic, everyone.

Hierarchy should be natural and rational and not be determined by some dumb incompetent inbred noblemen.

>They don't hate us. They don't hink of us as their former masters.
>If anything many of them seem to be thankful germany is giving them a chance.
Man, prepare to get stabbed in the back with a mindset that naive

>wake up in Germany worrying literally about nothing
>have a breakfast with my gf I'm about to build a solid future with
>ride to my well paid job in my Mercedes
>only "shitskins" I meet or spot are Turks who literally make no problems due to mostly good integration
>biggest concern of the day is where I want to spend my paid vacation this year
>take a look on Sup Forums quickly
>another apocalyptic thread about my country with mostly poorer people from poorer countries who want to tell me how it's close to collapse

feels good man

I suppose you are too dense to get it.
Well enjoy it while it lasts, no point in trying to cure you of your rose tinted glasses.

Pic related united all of Western Christendom except France (which was getting its shit pushed in) and the UK (which was a de facto ally through marriage). Then Luther came along and destroyed everything, causing Charles V to just throw up his hands in desperation and give up, realizing that the ONLY thing keeping his empire together was gone.

And bitch was planning a St. Louis-like Crusade to North Africa too, and dreamed of restoring Jerusalem.

I was just describing what true hiererchy means you austistic germ, learn to read. If you got nothing to say then shut up and go prep the bull.

Yeah but where in Deutschland are you? It's only a matter of time until some really shit "refugees"get relocated to your area

+0,05 € per post
+Promotion in the Staatsdienst

>Marching against Islam with nationalist qts
Who wouldn't be having the time of their life?

>my personal definition of hierarchy is the only correct one
sounds like you're the autist m8

Give it 10 or 20 years, Fritz.
Enjoy your enriched police state.

Yeah do threads of pooland living from german handouts. The only thing keeping it alive.

Feels even better. Yet you live in a shithole.

Ahaha.

>NS ideology stated that Germany as an idea has no borders. It is a spiritual-ethno concept. Germany can exist anywhere in the right conditions.

For some reason, I am reminded of Sogeking.

>WHere is Sniper Island?
>It's in your heart.
>SO-GE-KING-NNNN-GUUUUUUUU!

It is far from a shithole. Have you been to NZ?

>le shithole meme
A shitty economy may improve in the future.

A strip of land colonized by a foreign race is lost forever.

We have absolutely nothing to be proud of, except our past.

The only way you support what's happening in Germany is if you have no foundation at all to your roots and culture and are okay with turning the world into a borderless hellhole with no regulations where any brainless savage third world diseased monkey can come in and populate your nation with more retardedness.

They are doing this to make European society weaker so they can control them completely like they do the rest of the world and that there will be no just for anyone to unite or do anything to make any substantial changes in their sovereign homeland.

Welcome to the new world order.

midsized city in Hesse and I got already some of your boogeyman refugees located in my near
poor fuckers held in some shitty camp in the woods
when I see them they look mostly scared and act overly friendly to the locals
and the most of them are very likely to sent back to their countries soon

He saw how Hussite Wars destroyed Bohemia and Hungary and decided it would be neat to see it on bigger scale.

>We have absolutely nothing to be proud of, except our past.
And not even that. A bunch of shitholes and two world wars that broke Europe's spine.

What I don't understand is how you go to a country as an immigrant and show that amount of ingratitude and disrespect and savage violence that they display. I've always tried to respect other nation's roots and cultures when I travel, but maybe that's just me.

fuck you

Let me tell you one thing...not even one fucking person in germany cares about you and also thinks you are a traitor...the whole jew thing what you got going on etc...

You are the reason for this YOU