twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, I wish it got a second season

You mean it's not?

I don't think it did

It did get a second season

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/f-is-family-renewed-second-884313

It felt like it was too short.

it was like 5 episodes anyways.

you'd be done in almost less than 2 to 3 hours.

Why do people make these threads, it’s not like you have anything better to do than sitting alone in your room watching cartoons anyway
But yeah watch it

Really great show.
Once again like with BoJack Horseman I went in thinking it would be some Family Guy clone.
Once again like with BoJack Horseman I was pleasantly surprised.

I'm convinced at this point Netflix exclusive cartoons can do no wrong.

Yeah, it's pretty good.

Like That 70's only with more focus on Red's problems.

It's pretty weak but it feels like a bit like the first part of the first season of bojack

Episodes 5&6 start to show a lot of pronose though so think it would've benefited from 12 episodes

Season 2 will hopefully be better

thanks super satan

>I'm convinced at this point Netflix exclusive cartoons can do no wrong.

You haven't seen King Kong yet, have you?

That said, the shows benefit a lot from not having to deal with traditional scheduling and advertisers. Netflix is similar to HBO in this regard.

I tried to forget about this, user. Why did you do this to me?

>tfw I want to know what happened after christmas

Binged it last night with a friend while shitfaced.It was decent. It had some moments. Pretty much this it's like someone really wanted to get out their father-aggression except in a humorous way.
Last episodes was a bit of a blur but i think you'll enjoy it.

It's worth the watch if you like Bill Burr. It's good but it has way more depressing shit then funny shit. It's black comedy to an almost extreme level.

To be fair, the robot henchman lady was pretty awesome. And really fuckable.

King Kong's only flaw was not making the villains protagonists

Its pretty good, though I feel like the younger you are the less you'll get it. I liked it as a drama, but didn't find it very funny. My mother loved it, since its basically her childhood.

Between this and Bojack, its cool Netflix is getting people like my mother into the idea of more mature cartoons.

Oh sweet.

It did.

One of the VAs confirmed it

refer to

I could build walls between now and the end of time and still not have enough walls that I want to fucking put you through